Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (41077 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading By 85% In Online Poll By Statisense- Pics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by ablejesus26(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

I expect to be insulted, as is now usual.

It's not sensible to be insulted for your submission,but ofcus it's where we are now,even your emilokan camp do quite worse.
You are wrong at bolded.
Buhari won the most prestigious poll, Anap polls have never made an error.
The fact that they have come out to say Lp that innitially don't even feature in this poll will win,even in places where LP first no exist,that is supposed to make all realize that this Obidient movement is bigger than We imagined.
Enter street so you go see the tempo. People are angry,it has been the Worst 8 years Nija has ever experienced,they just want this Apc calamity to end and Obi is lucky to be in the picture today.
The mantra on the streets of Nija now is that if Nija no end Apc,Apc fit end Nija.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

Your curses have no basis. So, they won't come to pass. The scriptures say "a causeless curse shall not come."

But because you choose to campaign for a drug dealer, who is too mentally sick to run the country, may divine destruction visit you and your family this new year

I never cursed you but prayed for you and it will certainly come to pass over you and your household in jJesu mighty name Amen.

You requested for it, you adkas for it, you Sorted for it, and as God liveth all will be granted unto you in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Since you started it, unprovoked then may heaven grants your wishes amen.

I expect you to embrace all and why rejecting it as this will certainly be your portion.

As I said, may you not witness this coming presidential election as on or before the day, you shall be confirmed dead by a certified medical doctor in jesus migthy name Amen.

I will be sending you prayers everyday till your are giving another name called RIP.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Levels1:

I never cursed you but prayed for you and it will certainly come to pass over you and your household in jJesu mighty name Amen.

You requested for it, you adkas for it, you Sorted for it, and as God liveth all will be granted unto you in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Since you started it, unprovoked then may heaven grants your wishes amen.

I expect you to embrace all and why rejecting it as this will certainly be your portion.

As I said, may you not witness this coming presidential election as on or before the day, you shall be confirmed dead by a certified medical doctor in jesus migthy name Amen.

I will be sending you prayers everyday till your are giving another name called RIP.

See him wailing like a fool.

A causeless curse will not come.

Since you are so wicked and evil to campaign for a morally rotten drug dealer, may untimely death visit your entire family this new year
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

See him wailing like a fool.

A causeless curse will not come.

Since you are so wicked and evil to campaign for a morally rotten drug dealer, may untimely death visit your entire family this new year

You will always eat from hand to mouth. You will eat one finish before getting another to feed on. Oni se rere laiye Amin.

You will die untimely death Amin.

May you go out and never returns back Amen

May everything starts speaking against you Amen

Where others prosper, you will fail

Oni jere jere laiye mo amin.

Your family and loved ones will perish in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen

Non of your families shall witness the end of this year Amen

Sorrow will locslo your household Amen.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Levels1:

You will always eat from hand to mouth. You will eat one finish before getting another to feed on. Oni se rere laiye Amin.

Sorrow will locslo your household Amen.

Lolz.

I live in my own home and have three other buildings to my name. The harvest from my farmland can feed your cursed family for decades.

You are wasting your time cursing me. If you are not careful, those curses will happen to you. grin. That's when you will know that not everybody on social media is as Empty as you. cheesy

Because you pitch your tent with a morally rotten drug dealer, untimely death will ravage your entire family this new year.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz.

I live in my own home and have three other buildings to my name. The harvest from my farmland can feed your cursed family for decades.

You are wasting your time cursing me. If you are not careful, those curses will happen to you. grin. That's when you will know that not everybody on social media is as Empty as you. cheesy

Because you pitch your tent with a morally rotten drug dealer, untimely death will ravage your entire family this new year.

As God liveth, you will die before your time Amen

You parents will mourn over you amen

Where others Excell failure shall be yours and your household Amen

You will cry and beg before you can eat Amen

Sorrow will locslo your household Amen
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Well, ignorant, backward and illiterate people which you claim you are part of are not the only ones voting. Ten of millions of educated, enlightened blessed and forward looking Nigerians from different tribes and religions are voting for Peter Obi and he will win because light will surely conquer darkness.
Obi and his supporters are darkness, if someone is not online doesn't mean he is illiterate because he have business doing unlike you that don't have work but to come online to hack or defraud innocent people to hell with your being online to defraud people
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Levels1:

As God liveth, you will die before your time Amen

You parents will mourn over you amen

Where others Excell failure shall be yours and your household Amen

You will cry and beg before you can eat Amen

Lolz. You are undoing yourself. Every curse you proclaim has returned to your head, vut you won't know now.

When you and your family members start dying untimely like chicken, that's when you will realize that you have cursed yourself. grin

If tinubu wins, he'll be chopping money, while worms will be chopping your carcass 6 feet below. grin

You think everyone online is ordinary? grin Ote ni e. grin
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. You are undoing yourself. Every curse you proclaim has returned to your head, vut you won't know now.

When you and your family members start dying untimely like chicken, that's when you will realize that you have cursed yourself. grin

If tinubu wins, he'll be chopping money, while worms will be chopping your carcass 6 feet below. grin

You think everyone online is ordinary? grin Ote ni e. grin

1 Like

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Levels1:

You keep on cursing yourself but you don't know. grin

Oya, put another nail in your coffin. cheesy

Since you intentionally campaign for a morally rotten drug dealer, untimely death will be the lot of your family this new year.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by XAUBulls: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

You keep on cursing yourself but you don't know. grin

Oya, put another nail in your coffin. cheesy

Since you intentionally campaign for a morally rotten drug dealer, untimely death will be the lot of your family this new year.

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by XAUBulls: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

I expect to be insulted, as is now usual.
Insightful.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by XAUBulls: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
As long as it's done on Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, polling website, etc , Labour party will lead.

It's not even because they're that many online.

Those of us with classified information knew when Nnamdi Kanu started a cyber warfare about 4 years ago.

1 person to 20 accounts- including those stealing the identity of Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Yorubas etc.

They even reported Buhari's account, and got his tweet that criticised insurrection in the South East deleted which forced a ban on Twitter.

Peter Obi inherited the Ipob troll farms in the middle of last year.

IPOB and its allies would be winning the war in real life if 30% of Nigerians were active on these platforms. The effect of the cyberwar starts and ends in Urban areas of Southern Nigeria and Abuja.
Deep insights.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by XAUBulls: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
obailala:
YEah of course, OBI wins all online polls with a brutal margin because he's unequivocally the most popular candidate amongst educated and enlightened Nigerians.

The only reason results can be different in the real election is because the uneducated, unelightned and unexposed Nigerians (especially rural dwellers) will be voting too in the real elections and this group of people (who can easily be deceived by money or tribal politics) unfortunately make up a large portion of Nigeria's voting population.

APC and PDP should be ashamed of themselves for relying solely on the votes of the uneducated sector to win elections; little wonder they work overtime to ensure they sustain poverty and illiteracy. #WeaponisationofPoverty

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Levels1:

You are the one campaigning for a wicked man. So, you are cursing yourself without knowing.

By the way, why are you repeating the same curses? Why not write a new one so that you can curse yourself in a new way? grin Oponu grin
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

You are the one campaigning for a wicked man. So, you are cursing yourself without knowing.

By the way, why are you repeating the same curses? Why not write a new one so that you can curse yourself in a new way? grin Oponu grin

As you go out today, may you never wake up to see the break of the day, Amen. May calamity before you, Amen. You are cursed today and always in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. RIP will be your new name.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Levels1:

As you go out today, may you never wake up to see the break of the day, Amen. May calamity before you, Amen. You are cursed today and always in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. RIP will be your new name.

Lolz. Did you read what you wrote?

It's either you don't understand English or your own curses are already working on you. grin. Dindinrin somebody. cheesy
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. Did you read what you wrote?

It's either you don't understand English or your own curses are already working on you. grin. Dindinrin somebody. cheesy

As you go today, may you never returns to see the end of the day, Amen. May calamity before you, Amen. You are cursed today and always in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. RIP will be your new name.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by sunnnnyuu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Well, ignorant, backward and illiterate people which you claim you are part of are not the only ones voting. Ten of millions of educated, enlightened blessed and forward looking Nigerians from different tribes and religions are voting for Peter Obi and he will win because light will surely conquer darkness.
Now you may agree with me, Northerners are not jobless that will come online ranting about politicians, if you like call us stone age people but your Obi has failed
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by FreedomfromtheT: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

Now you may agree with me, Northerners are not jobless that will come online ranting about politicians, if you like call us stone age people but your Obi has failed
Who did most northern Muslims vote for?
Who told you Peter Obi didn't win the election?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Who did most northern Muslims vote for?
Who told you Peter Obi didn't win the election?
Most of Northern Muslim vote for Atiku while like of me go for Tinubu to counter you guys who want to show us religious bigot, so I decided to vote for Muslim Muslim ticket not because of he deserved my vote but if I vote your candidate my vote will be counted as christian, so let my vote be counted as Muslim
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by FreedomfromtheT: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

Most of Northern Muslim vote for Atiku while like of me go for Tinubu to counter you guys who want to show us religious bigot, so I decided to vote for Muslim Muslim ticket not because of he deserved my vote but if I vote your candidate my vote will be counted as christian, so let my vote be counted as Muslim
You are entitled to your choice. If your candidate actually won the election, he will be sworn in. If on the other hand he did not, he will not be sworn in by the grace of God. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.