Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (41084 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading By 85% In Online Poll By Statisense- Pics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by SenatePresdo(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

I expect to be insulted, as is now usual.

There was Vote Buying and incumbency power.

Tinubu won't have the both.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by NwaliE01: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
They should have done two system of polls.

One with candidates names and another with party logo.

Maybe party logo first and few days later, candidates names. It will also tell how informed or deformed the electorates are about their choice candidate and their political parties.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Elder4sure(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mr man will you keep kwayet Is 2019 2023? Suffer no dey tire you? Do you still have brain in your head? I mean you still want Nigeria to be ruled by these thieves? Haba! I don't blame you, I blame your future because e scatter! Nansense

dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland resident president will win overwhelmingly.

But comes Saturday, when real humans will vote, it's gonna be a way traffic in favor of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He will win before 6pm.

I forsee Obi being the first to congratulate him.

Atiku might nurse his wound for a few days before accepting the reality and zoom off to Dubai.

atiku will do better than tinubu. tinubu will come 3rd or 4th.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Eriokanmi: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

You may be right but there have been reliable polls conducted by ANAP/NOI since 2015 which had favoured buhari. ANAP had projected Peter Obi's win like 3 times, nothing has changed or altered this so far.

Nobody will insult you . All I can say is, Saturday should come fast. We shall see if your narrative ( including on ANAP) is veritable or not.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by occfx: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Conducting an Arewa/Northern poll online when more than 90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa PVC holders have no access to internet phone.. continue, to fool yourself, dey play dey go

That's why weaponization of poverty and education is the top priority of the the APC and PDP. Make una dey play sha... Very soon una go understand say evolution is real
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Ensquare(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in. That was without BVAs

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Onyiridike(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

You are wrong. Buhari won ANAP poll.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mushroom poll!

Even the poll I did had Asiwaju at 98%
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by caracas: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Election riggers , your plans will fail this time around
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Conducting an Arewa/Northern poll online when more than 90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa PVC holders have no access to internet phone.. continue, to fool yourself, dey play dey go

Oh, my God!

Celebrating the fact that impoverished, backwards people will vote for your preferred candidate!

Why are they even campaigning sef?

When they have hordes of gullible people who will vote for them even as their lives are being destroyed!
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by LegacyB: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Manofnaija:

We are not talking about Osun state at this point. We are talking about Nigeria.
Help to make tomorrow better for you and I.
Purge yourself of tribalism and religious sentiments.
You saw PDP under Jonathan. You've seen APC.
Sincerely ask yourself; can ordinary Nigerians survive if we continue like this.
This is the exact reason I can’t and won’t vote Obi. I want a better future for Nigeria and I know Obi cannot deliver that. He is just a fake . I pray people can see through him the signs are there and clear.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by micflo28(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Itel smartphones that are very affordable have made a good number of them go digital plus the language translating features. Stop deceiving yourself, these are signals of a bigger outcome in Saturdays poll.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Onyiridike(f): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zico5:
Some people will cry on Saturday for sure. All these online don't count. We are not in USA where we can pick the president even before voting. Hausa/Fulani don't vote online but in real life, you will see the wonder of darman. We are waiting
The way you sit in your Ogbomoso home and claim that Hausa-Fulani are not on social media baffles me tremendously.
For your information, over 70% of Hausa-Fulani are on social media. The North has major cities with very good road network and Internet connections.
Only almajiri on the streets and rural farmers are not on social media. However, this population is not much.
I have been to rural areas in the North, especially the farmlands. It is like a hamlet. Very scanty population.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Obidientful: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
thinkmoney:

Online polls show what the ideal situation should be.
It is the choice of the learned. It is agberos and almajiris that frustrate our choice in real life.
Are you an agbero?
That should be a rhetoric question 🤣🤣
The clown won't answer it

1 Like

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Onyiridike(f): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland resident president will win overwhelmingly.

But comes Saturday, when real humans will vote, it's gonna be a way traffic in favor of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He will win before 6pm.

Atiku might nurse his wound for a few days before accepting the reality and zoom off to Dubai.
So you are a ghost or robot because you are on nairaland too.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Zico5(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Onyiridike:

The way you sit in your Ogbomoso home and claim that Hausa-Fulani are not on social media baffles me tremendously.
For your information, over 70% of Hausa-Fulani are on social media. The North has major cities with very good road network and Internet connections.
Only almajiri on the streets and rural farmers are not on social media. However, this population is not much.
I have been to rural areas in the North, especially the farmlands. It is like a hamlet. Very scanty population.
Sit down in Nkpor and decide who Hausa/Fulani will vote for. It will clear from Ur eyes soon. Saturday is not too far
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Onyiridike(f): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zico5:

Sit down in Nkpor and decide who Hausa/Fulani will vote for. It will clear from Ur eyes soon. Saturday is not too far
I have lived in the North for over 14 years.
I am not a local champion like you.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by tempest01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

You think rigging will save you this time around
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by 43Ronin: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

He will win before 6pm.

Win how Dreamer. As a southerner to win the Nigerian election, u must have a significant majority of votes from the south. Both him & PO might lose woefully to PDP if not that PO is banking on Nigerian Christians to deliver him. You guys killed tinubus chances with tribalism and religion. Do you know how emi lokan sounds insulting yo hausa people. Southerners eye go clear by Sunday.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
As long as it's done on Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, polling website, etc , Labour party will lead.

It's not even because they're that many online.

Those of us with classified information knew when Nnamdi Kanu started a cyber warfare about 4 years ago.

1 person to 20 accounts- including those stealing the identity of Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Yorubas etc.

They even reported Buhari's account, and got his tweet that criticised insurrection in the South East deleted which forced a ban on Twitter.

Peter Obi inherited the Ipob troll farms in the middle of last year.

IPOB and its allies would be winning the war in real life if 30% of Nigerians were active on these platforms. The effect of the cyberwar starts and ends in Urban areas of Southern Nigeria and Abuja.

Why is Labour Party wining online? Does that mean that the other parties depends on less educated and ill informed Nigerians for their votes?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by WikiGuru: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
It's heartbreaking how you guys use the "90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa...have no access to Internet" as a flex, when in reality, it's the worst form of insult on the Northerners.

Like there's a conscious effort to make it stay that way! Damn.
Of the over 60years of Nigeria independence, the North has ruled/led 3/4 of that time with full access to EVERYTHING needed to bring internet to the north. Again, this is heartbreaking.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by t2luv1: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

He will win before 6pm.

Another low-information person voting for a dead man-walking candidate. Your Messiah is being set up for an epic failure.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Littlefingerjp: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
As long as it's done on Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, polling website, etc , Labour party will lead.

Those of us with classified information knew when Nnamdi Kanu started a cyber warfare about 4 years ago.

1 person to 20 accounts- including those stealing the identity of Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Yorubas etc.

They even reported Buhari's account, and got his tweet that criticised insurrection in the South East deleted which forced a ban on Twitter.

IPOB and its allies would be winning the war in real life if 30% of Nigerians were active on these platforms. The effect of the cyberwar starts and ends in Urban areas of Southern Nigeria and Abuja.
Yu are very stupid..Just because Yu want to pass a tribal point,Yu now had to lie??What do you mean by one person to 20 account,do you think we are as jobless as Yu are..
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Greenbirth: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

we knew who you are. Evil man.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Ellasure: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The main election is just around the corner by this Saturday. Why are you trying to overstretched your neck for expo results of the Nigerian presidential elections.

Saturday here we come.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Amayabor1: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Lol. Many people wey go vote for this election nor dey twitter. Una too like to dey hope eveb though it's a hopeless hope.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Ellasure: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The main election is just around the corner by this Saturday. Why are you trying to overstretched your neck for expo results of the Nigerian presidential elections.

Saturday here we come.

Let us break from old to new, that will be great for Nigeria and Nigerian as it gives hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

But this is not just two candidates. They are four. Can you tell me why always obi?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ok understand. What of ANAP POLL, Bloomberg and co, was it also online multiple accounts ?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by AyakaDunukofia: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Bros this is flagrantly false, because virtually every online poll I came across,buhari lost.
You're not reading properly. You've got to upgrade.

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Amaggedon: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

But Buhari won all online pills prior to 2015 presidential election, how come the north and the south west that voted for him online because inactive on SM. Are they all dead or they lost all their phones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.