Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (41080 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading By 85% In Online Poll By Statisense- Pics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by ObiDatti85(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Conducting an Arewa/Northern poll online when more than 90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa PVC holders have no access to internet phone.. continue, to fool yourself, dey play dey go

Those people are really backwards
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Omodua(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Taa. God forbid!

Tinubu what?

Still in your slumber!!
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by broadman20: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

I expect to be insulted, as is now usual.

If Buhari won the election, can the Inec show us their election database, which they used their mouth to confirm that they have.

Most of you did not understand that this biometric election will disgrace so many people claiming what they have never been politically.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Stanislause94: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

did Buhari really win the 2019 presidential election?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Manofnaija: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Don't expect to be insulted if you speak from clear point of view.

When they observed that they have no chance to win the election, options 2, 3 and 4 were activated.
They began to import people from Niger and Chad.
Threatened voters in all manner of ways.
Vote buying was very obvious
Snatched ballots with impunity
Instigate violence and all vices.

Are these what you are expecting at this 2023 elections
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by 1Dray(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Conducting an Arewa/Northern poll online when more than 90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa PVC holders have no access to internet phone.. continue, to fool yourself, dey play dey go

A poll conducted by an Arewa Professor. You must be more knowledgeable of the Arewa demographics than him. The joke is on you. Dey play, just dey play.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by LegacyB: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Remember the polls on the LP candidate in OSUN state. Well all know how it ended my 2 cents.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Walai(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari won all online polls back to back job 2015 and let me remind you that the online polls won by Atiku in 2019 reflected in the election.
The INEC server uploaded result showed that Atiku won but APC did their magic and brought another offline result.
PDP lost in court simply because uploaded online result is unknown to our laws then but this time the game is different

dustmalik:

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
The margin is too ridiculous to make any iota of sense to sensible people.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by 2elliot: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
As long as it's done on Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, polling website, etc , Labour party will lead.

It's not even because they're that many online.

Those of us with classified information knew when Nnamdi Kanu started a cyber warfare about 4 years ago.

1 person to 20 accounts- including those stealing the identity of Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Yorubas etc.

They even reported Buhari's account, and got his tweet that criticised insurrection in the South East deleted which forced a ban on Twitter.

Peter Obi inherited the Ipob troll farms in the middle of last year.

IPOB and its allies would be winning the war in real life if 30% of Nigerians were active on these platforms. The effect of the cyberwar starts and ends in Urban areas of Southern Nigeria and Abuja.
U be gbaun
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Levels1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

Tinubu rejected his real parents in their old age. May your own children too reject you in your old age

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:

Lies. Buhari won all the Online polls including the Nairaland poll with thousands of likes ahead of GEJ. That poll was conducted two days to the election. NOI and ANAP street polls also favoured Buhari.

Why these lies...Because the polls are not favouring your candidate.
Bros this is flagrantly false, because virtually every online poll I came across,buhari lost.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by NaijaNaWaa: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

No. Buhari won most online polls in 2015. In fact, Buhari dominated social media in 2015
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Timmi: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
id911:
- Professor (Dr.) Yakubu Sani Wuhil

https://twitter.com/yakubwudil/status/1627725974568566791?t=MmZz2jWmgCXuxSDIEQRQNA&s=19

Wasted effort and you call yourself a Professor. Is online poll a representative of the voting population? No wonder our education system is in shambles. Shameless
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Gandrova: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nonsense polls ! Pls Explain how Obi will win in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kstsina, Borno Kaduna Gombe Adamawa Niger &Kano these are Northern part with block votes . Pithobi fans don't want to wake up to the reality!
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Manofnaija: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegacyB:
Remember the polls on the LP candidate in OSUN state. Well all know how it ended my 2 cents.

We are not talking about Osun state at this point. We are talking about Nigeria.
Help to make tomorrow better for you and I.
Purge yourself of tribalism and religious sentiments.
You saw PDP under Jonathan. You've seen APC.
Sincerely ask yourself; can ordinary Nigerians survive if we continue like this.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Manofnaija: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Bros this is flagrantly false, because virtually every online poll I came across,buhari lost.

List the polls, I want to check something
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by mukthar2000(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Continued your mock election till when I resumed Aso Villa.

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by OldNairalander(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are you aware Buhari won 2019 ANAP poll?
Just give up already. I just emerged from an inner caucus meeting of that political party you're supporting in my LGA.
They were busy sanctioning every Tom Dick and Harry on anti-party not knowing that the Chairman himself (whose secret I know) is against one religion ticket.
This election is already won by that person your mind is telling you

dustmalik:

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by UncleJudax(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
What a compliment...
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Easylife1234: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

True talk, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President by the Grace of God
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by olgaa14: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

This man has corn in his pocket.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nedman77: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
I expected this anyways, Obi all the way!!!

Need someone who can tackle your data analytics projects in Data extraction and preparation, Data visualization using Tableau, Power BI and Excel, Data analysis using SQL, Python, Data cleansing and validation, data migration and analysis, data cleansing and validation, and predictive modelling, Conducting analysis and reporting on data sets, Identifying trends and anomalies in the data, Creating dashboards to display information in easily digestible formats amongst others, from start to finish and deliver them with great results, then I could be your guy!

Contact me on +2348099441458 or +2348032621020
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by searchlight: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Your insult is merited because you don't have sense
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by malvisguy212: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

every sane Nigerian know that the election was rig. it was the worst election in the history of Nigeria. everything was inconclusive. Ganduje was losing and the election was declared inconclusive. El-rufai visit , next week the election continue and the loser ganduje won .
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Ken4Christ: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
The truth is even most of the people from the north are tired of their leaders whose leadership have never bettered their lives. So, they are also willing to be Obidient and Yusful.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Miles300: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Polls don't work in Nigeria
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by CiaoUncle: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

No, we won't insult you rather you need to be educated on the fact that the dynamics that made Buhari win in the 2019 election won't be there this time. For instance, the incidents of vote buying and under-age voting would be minimized by the introduction of BVAS. Multiple voting and result writing is a near impossibility today. You will be shocked this time.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Ebeano49(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Is this something to brag about?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by onuman: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Online participation is a pointer to the level of people's awareness in modern day countries.
If, as you said, Peter Obi must win every online poll, but will lose real poll, that means something is wrong with Nigeria as a country.
That thing wrong with Nigeria is what ObiDatti has been pleading to every Nigerian, including skunk heads like you, to give ObiDatti the opportunity to address and redress.

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by KingsCity: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

What is your problem?

What you mean 90% Arewa people do not have phone?

Why are you insulting the Great Arewa
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Urchinpainer: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Liar! Buhari won 2019 ANAP polls. Shameless liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu / Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.