Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah (3510 Views)

This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The prophets all claim that they worship YHWH, but your Allah cloaks instead that it is in fact him that the prophets worship instead. Your Allah sees himself as that very same YHWH whom you consider a god of iron, so is this to mean this you disregard your Allah's many claims to be connected to YHWH in some way? undecided

LOL! Which of the over 100,000 prophets of Islam worships 'yhwh'. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will be the first Muslim, whom I have met, to indicate that Allah is in fact wrong to attempt to append himself to the YHWH epic in any way or form. undecided

Of the over 1 billion Muslims you've met, this should be a record worth celebrating, shouldn't it|? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
■LOL! Which of the over 100,000 prophets of Islam worships 'yhwh'. grin grin grin grin grin grin
■Of the over 1 billion Muslims you've met, this should be a record worth celebrating, shouldn't it|?
1. Are you insinuating that Allah never in fact claimed to be lord over the prophets of Israel, from Moses through to Jesus Christ, all of whom claimed instead that the God they in fact submitted to was YHWH? undecided

2. Of course, I celebrate the fact that you are at least one Muslim who clearly realizes that contrary to the claims made in your Quran Allah is not YHWH. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you insinuating that Allah never in fact claimed to be lord over the prophets of Israel, from Moses through to Jesus Christ? undecided

That does not answer my question. Your words are:

The prophets all claim that they worship YHWH, but ....

So tell us which of our prophet worships yhwh, I am very curious!

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ That does not answer my question. Your words are: The prophets all claim that they worship YHWH, but .... So tell us which of our prophet worships yhwh, I am very curious!
1. I never asked you about the 100,000 prophets that you claim your Allah sent. I specifically asked of the prophets of YHWH, who openly admitted to serving only YHWH, whom your Quran claims are of Allah instead. No need to change focus here. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I never asked you about the 100,000 prophets that you claim your Allah sent. I specifically asked of the prophets of YHWH, who openly admitted to serving only YHWH, whom your Quran claims are of Allah instead. No need to change focus here. undecided

LOL! I am curious on how these prophets openly admitted to serving only Yhwh... Tell me more about it. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL! I am curious on how these prophets openly admitted to serving only Yhwh... Tell me more about it. LOL!
Are you insinuating that some of the prophets of YHWH, whom Allah eventually claimed to be his own, never in fact admitted to worshipping YHWH? shocked
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. ......

2. Of course, I celebrate the fact that you are at least one Muslim who clearly realizes that contrary to the claims made in your Quran Allah is not YHWH. undecided

Yeah, this is an excellent news. Would you consider an application to the Guiness Book of record, that is history-worthy you know?

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
Yeah, this is an excellent news. Would you consider an application to the Guiness Book of record, that is history-worthy you know?
You would need to be the one to apply, my friend! So go for it! undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you insinuating that some of the prophets of YHWH, whom Allah eventually claimed to be his own, never in fact admitted to worshipping YHWH? shocked

I only asked a question to which you have not provided a specific answer to - how do these prophets OPENLY worship only yhwh. We do not need to dance galala up and down. Just a simple question!

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You would need to be the one to apply, my friend! So go for it! undecided

LOL! I am not the one happy for the discovery, you are... A quick search on google could give hint on how to make the application you know grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
I only asked a question to which you have not provided a specific answer to - how do these prophets OPENLY worship only yhwh. We do not need to dance galala up and down. Just a simple question!
I am also asking you a question since your claim insinuates there were some among the prophets of YHWH whom your Allah claims in your Quran that never did profess to worship YHWH. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL! I am not the one happy for the discovery, you are... A quick search on google could give hint on how to make the application you know grin
Good that you know how to find the information you need in order to apply! undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am also asking you a question since your claim insinuates there were some among the prophets of YHWH whom your Allah claims in your Quran that never did profess to worship YHWH. undecided

LOL! I am not even going to allow us get distracted from the very narrow question. Leave my insinuation and let us focus and what was clearly said. You assert that:

I specifically asked of the prophets of YHWH, who openly admitted to serving only YHWH, ... . No need to change focus my dear. So let us go by assertion that these prophets OPENLY ADMITTED to serving only yhwh.. How do we know that? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
I specifically asked of the prophets of YHWH, who openly admitted to serving only YHWH, ... . No need to change focus my dear. So let us go by assertion that these prophets OPENLY ADMITTED to serving only yhwh.. How do we know that? grin
Alright, no deviation and distractions... fine by me! undecided

1. Every single one of the prophets of YHWH, from Moses all the way through to Jesus Christ, was sent to the people of Israel in the Name of YHWH, and they served as Messengers of YHWH, proclaiming the Words of YHWH throughout their lives. Their very lives were dedicated to doing the Will of YHWH and a majority of them died in service to YHWH. If that does not qualify as an open admission of service to YHWH, I don't know what else will. undecided

Now, name any prophet of Israel who never openly admitted to serving YHWH and only YHWH, and let's go from there. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 1:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Alright, no deviation and distractions... fine by me! undecided undecided
1. Every single one of the prophets of YHWH, from Moses all the way through to Jesus Christ, was sent to the people of Israel in the Name of YHWH, and they served as Messengers of YHWH, proclaiming the Words of YHWH throughout their lives. Their very lives were dedicated to doing the Will of YHWH and a majority of them died in service to YHWH. If that does not qualify as an open admission of service to YHWH, I don't know what else will. undecided

LOL, interesting. We are starting on a faulty premise that the Bible is a reliable work of history.

Now, name any prophet of Israel who never openly admitted to serving YHWH and only YHWH, and let's go from there. undecided

To answer your question directly, I am CERTAIN that ABRAHAM never heard the word Yhwh - but he was a prophet of Israel. Same with his son and grandson. So that ends the debate there, irrespective of whether these people came before Moses or Not.

Now that is for Biblical record, do you know that there are archeological and historical evidence to show that Yhwh was indeed one of the gods of canaan?

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
■LOL, interesting. We are starting on a faulty premise that the Bible is a reliable work of history.
■ To answer your question directly, I am CERTAIN that ABRAHAM never heard the word Yhwh - but he was a prophet of Israel. Same with his son and grandson. So that ends the debate there, irrespective of whether these people came before Moses or Not.
■ Now that is for Biblical record, do you know that there are archeological and historical evidence to show that Yhwh was indeed one of the gods of canaan?
1. Arrgggh!! This evasion tactic again! So, the bible is not reliable yet your Allah makes honorable mention of the people of the book in his Quran? undecided

2. According to the Law given to the people of Israel by Moses, the prophets of Israel were sent from among the Israelite brethren to the people of Israel. How could Abraham have been a prophet of Israel when Israel was instead the grandson of Abraham? I thought we agreed to have no more deviations or distractions. undecided

3. None of what you claim is biblical and certainly makes no sense of any kind, so? undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Arrgggh!! This evasion tactic again! So, the bible is not reliable yet your Allah makes honorable mention of the people of the book in his Quran? undecided

LOL, because I make reference to a portion of a forged book does not in any sense mean that the book is not forgery... Or does it stop that?

2. According to the Law given to the people of Israel by Moses, the prophets of Israel were sent from among the Israelite brethren to the people of Israel. How could Abraham have been a prophet of Israel when Israel was instead the grandson of Abraham? I thought we agreed to have no more deviations or distractions. undecided

First of, it appears you are not familiar with the exposition of the law. Are you saying that Jewish people do not consider Abraham their prophet? And if that is the case, is it possible that the son would belong to a different tribe apart from the father?

3. None of what you claim is biblical and certainly makes no sense of any kind, so? undecided

It does not need to make sense to you. That is not my intentions -I know I am dealing with folks who are typically headless (unless you'll prove otherwise). But what it needs to be is that it should be factual . Facts does not respect emotions my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ LOL, because I make reference to a portion of a forged book does not in any sense mean that the book is not forgery... Or does it stop that?
■ First of, it appears you are not familiar with the exposition of the law. Are you saying that Jewish people do not consider Abraham their prophet?
■ And if that is the case, is it possible that the son would belong to a different tribe apart from the father?
■ It does not need to make sense to you. That is not my intentions -I know I am dealing with folks who are typically headless (unless you'll prove otherwise). But what it needs to be is that it should be factual . Facts does not respect emotions my friend grin
1. Great, a forged book which you also clearly quote from.... brilliant! undecided

2. The Law of Moses, YHWH, stipulates that only those from among the Israel-ite brethren — of which Abraham cannot be of by virtue of the fact that He is instead an ancestor of Jacob/Israel — would be sent by YHWH to the people of Israel. It seems you are not aware of this hence the reason why you continue to erroneously insist Abraham was a prophet to Israel. This isn't rocket science really as you simply have to remind yourself that in order to be a prophet to Israel, one has to be from at least one of the 12 tribes of Israel. So ask yourself, which of the 12 tribes of Israel did Abraham belong to and how? undecided

Rather than going around considering what the Jewish people say — many of them probably equally ignorant of their Law just as you are —, you may instead want to take time to actually study the Law so you learn facts from misplaced ideas. undecided

3. You would need to reword your question cause it doesn't compute at all. Abraham does not belong to any of the tribes of Israel and so cannot qualify as a prophet under the Law given only to Israel. undecided

4. Your intention makes no sense is what. Now stop distracting and focus instead on the meat of the matter at hand. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 1:50am On Feb 23, 2023
LOL! I love short answers. Very succint and unnecessary tales. LOOOL!

Kobojunkie:
1. Great, a forged book which you also clearly quote from.... brilliant! undecided

2. The Law of Moses, YHWH, stipulates that only those from among the Israel-ite brethren — of which Abraham cannot be of by virtue of the fact that He is instead an ancestor of Jacob/Israel — would be sent by YHWH to the people of Israel. It seems you are not aware of this hence the reason why you continue to erroneously insist Abraham was a prophet to Israel. This isn't rocket science really as you simply have to remind yourself that in order to be a prophet to Israel, one has to be from at least one of the 12 tribes of Israel. So ask yourself, which of the 12 tribes of Israel did Abraham belong to and how? undecided
(underlined)

LOL! Which portion of the law did you get this from? My Law is a bit rusty grin grin grin

Rather than going around considering what the Jewish people say — many of them probably equally ignorant of their Law just as you are —, you may instead want to take time to actually study the Law so you learn facts from misplaced ideas. undecided

It is your audacity for me... A black ass dude that speak no Hebrew or Aramaic telling me that the Jews are ignorant of their own customs/laws! Like it is your nerves grin grin grin grin grin

3. You would need to reword your question cause it doesn't compute at all. Abraham does not belong to any of the tribes of Israel and so cannot qualify as a prophet under the Law given only to Israel. undecided
It is pretty clear...Please what is your evidence for this assertion?

4. Your intention makes no sense is what. Now stop distracting and focus instead on the meat of the matter at hand. undecided

The meat of the matter is very simple - Yhwh ≠ Allah. Simple! Abraham does not know God by Yhwh so also are his sons. We only God to know Yhwh when the Children of Isra'el were in Egypt. And clear evidence from Egypt tells us that Yhwh was a canaanite god. So what else again do you want?

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I forgot an important point - you did not answer my question whether Jews consider Abram as a prophet or not. It is irrelevant what you consider. I am talking about whether Judaism takes Abram as prophet or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ LOL! I love short answers. Very succint and unnecessary tales. LOOOL!(underlined) LOL! Which portion of the law did you get this from? My Law is a bit rusty grin grin grin
■ It is your audacity for me... A black ass dude that speak no Hebrew or Aramaic telling me that the Jews are ignorant of their own customs/laws! Like it is your nerves grin grin grin grin grin
■ It is pretty clear...Please what is your evidence for this assertion?
■ The meat of the matter is very simple - Yhwh ≠ Allah. Simple! Abraham does not know God by Yhwh so also are his sons. We only God to know Yhwh when the Children of Isra'el were in Egypt. And clear evidence from Egypt tells us that Yhwh was a canaanite god. So what else again do you want?
1. And here I taught you claimed earlier to have a better understanding of the Law of Moses than I did? There is only one place in the Law where God stipulated He would send to the people of Israel — the 12 tribes — prophets from among their brethren. undecided
2. Arrghh! I see, another silly attempt at a non-sequitur! Many Jews even in today's world today don't read Hebrew or Aramaic. They access the Law of Moses in the English version much the same as I do. So are you telling me then that because I am a black man, there is no way for me to understand what is clearly written even in the English language? undecided

3. If it is pretty clear then you ought to be able to rephrase it for better understanding. As I have explained to you in clear words myself, Abraham, the ancestor of Israel cannot then be classified under his own descendants. undecided

4. Glad you finally verify your initial claim which is that Allah's claim is false and his claim to be lord over the prophets of Israel beginning with Moses all through to Jesus Christ is also false as a result. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
■I forgot an important point - you did not answer my question whether Jews consider Abram as a prophet or not. It is irrelevant what you consider. I am talking about whether Judaism takes Abram as prophet or not.
1. Even Abel, direct son of Adam, was a prophet, but Abel was not a prophet of Israel given that He was never sent by God to the people of Israel. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by RealTalkNoBull: 4:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
YHWH, the same God that Muslims pretend is Allah is dumb? YHWH, the God of the prophets from Moses through Jesus Christ, is dumb? undecided

Am I to take it then you don't believe the parts of your Quran where your Allah indicates that he is the deity to whom those prophets called out to? undecided
This Old hag youre still on Nairaland?! Did you ever find a husband or are you still hoping for AloyEmeka, Onlytruth, and Becomerich to come ask for your hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by RealTalkNoBull: 4:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. And here I taught you claimed earlier to have a better understanding of the Law of Moses than I did? There is only one place in the Law where God stipulated He would send to the people of Israel — the 12 tribes — prophets from among their brethren. undecided
2. Arrghh! I see, another silly attempt at a non-sequitur! Many Jews even in today's world today don't read Hebrew or Aramaic. They access the Law of Moses in the English version much the same as I do. So are you telling me then that because I am a black man, there is no way for me to understand what is clearly written even in the English language? undecided

3. If it is pretty clear then you ought to be able to rephrase it for better understanding. As I have explained to you in clear words myself, Abraham, the ancestor of Israel cannot then be classified under his own descendants. undecided

4. Glad you finally verify your initial claim which is that Allah's claim is false and his claim to be lord over the prophets of Israel beginning with Moses all through to Jesus Christ is also false as a result. undecided
Iya Arugbo, you do know Allah just means God, right?
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 5:30am On Feb 23, 2023
WOW... I guess this one has yet to figure out at this point in his existence that Ad Hominems are a fallacy that further strengthens the opponent's side of the debate. By this, I take it that not only did I hit a nerve but I must have made a point so valid that he is left hating me for revealing his inadequacy. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by KnownUnknown: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Because they were expecting a Hebrew messiah but they got a Greek christ instead. Besides, Josephus said Vespasian was the messiah so they obviously didn’t need the boy born of virgin pussy.

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Good Morning,
I'll not be too disappointed if you don't have good answers. This is the essence of this post,to make us reason and stop being like illiterate Carrier of Books.

Aven said this:

Allah in the Quran QUOTING the Jews, said that that the Jews boasted that they killed their Messiah who is Jesus, the son of Mary and the Messenger of Allah

Quran 4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Muslims do not understand the gravity of this in the Quran simply because they do NOT know who the MESSIAH is to be. If this is not true, I challenge every Muslim to explain by Islamic literatures the Concept of the Messiah.

Crash Course Summary on the Belief of Jews about the Messiah:
1. The Messiah literally means "the Anointed ONE"
2. There can only be ONE Messiah throughout history
3. The Messiah is a Direct Descendant of king David
4. The Messiah is the ONE to Enforce PEACE and Everlasting Kingdom of God on the whole Earth with Jerusalem as the Capital
5. The Messiah is the physical representative of the presence of God on Earth (Emmanuel)

Summary:
The Messiah is the ONE promised by God to Save and Deliver Israel PERMANENTLY from ALL their enemies

i. It would have been no issue if the Jews boasted that they Killed Jesus, son of Mary as its just one man in a million
ii. It may be accepted if they killed the Messenger of Allah because his message to them is too harsh to them
iii. It would be understandable if Jesus was killed because the Jews didn't know that he was the Messiah

QUESTION:
Holding the Quran to be exact literal words of Allah without errors,
1. Why would the Jews BOAST that they killed their only Messiah and what were they going to gain by killing their Messiah
2. According to Islam, who is "the Messiah"?

Let's hope there'll be some interesting response

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2023
TenQ:
[i]Good Morning,
I'll not be too disappointed if you don't have good answers. This is the essence of this post,to make us reason and stop being like illiterate Carrier of Books.

Crash Course Summary on the Belief of Jews about the Messiah:
1. The Messiah literally means "the Anointed ONE"
2. There can only be ONE Messiah throughout history
3. The Messiah is a Direct Descendant of king David
4. The Messiah is the ONE to Enforce PEACE and Everlasting Kingdom of God on the whole Earth with Jerusalem as the Capital
5. The Messiah is the physical representative of the presence of God on Earth (Emmanuel)

Illiterate

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate

Is this then TRUE?

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2023
TenQ:

Is this then TRUE?

“And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.”

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by drlateef: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate

Has jesus the messiah delivered isreal permanently by now? Is Isreal a jewish or Christian state? Do they reckon or recognise Jesus in Isreal? You can see that there is error in that pronouncement that Jesus the messiah will deliver the jews permanently.
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2023
drlateef:

Has jesus the messiah delivered isreal permanently by now? Is Isreal a jewish or Christian state? Do they reckon or recognise Jesus in Isreal? You can see that there is error in that pronouncement that Jesus the messiah will deliver the jews permanently.

The jews don’t recognize Iesus chrestus.. you’ve to ask the Christians making claims.
Iesus chrestus is only found in New Testament, Jews don’t use that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hebrew: The True Identity Of Southern Nigerians / According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? / Theme Song. RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.