Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah (3504 Views)

This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

You are dumber just like yahweh.
You are LITERALLY quoting the tanakh, you christians call Old Testament.

Who told you the author is DANIEL?

Read slowly.
You said you don't want to read the KJV of the book of Daniel and I referred you to it in the Tanakh! Are you this dumb?
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

You said you don't want to read the KJV of the book of Daniel and I referred you to it in the Tanakh! Are you this dumb?

The KJV means the English translation. Your King james VERSION and other VERSIONS are literally based on Tanakh.
You are dumber just like yahweh!

Who told you daniel is the Author?

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
The Post of today:

Allah in the Quran QUOTING the Jews, said that that the Jews boasted that they killed their Messiah who is Jesus, the son of Mary and the Messenger of Allah

Quran 4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Muslims do not understand the gravity of this in the Quran simply because they do NOT know who the MESSIAH is to be. If this is not true, I challenge every Muslim to explain by Islamic literatures the Concept of the Messiah.

Crash Course Summary on the Belief of Jews about the Messiah:
1. The Messiah literally means "the Anointed ONE"
2. There can only be ONE Messiah throughout history
3. The Messiah is a Direct Descendant of king David
4. The Messiah is the ONE to Enforce PEACE and Everlasting Kingdom of God on the whole Earth with Jerusalem as the Capital
5. The Messiah is the physical representative of the presence of God on Earth (Emmanuel)

Summary:
The Messiah is the ONE promised by God to Save and Deliver Israel PERMANENTLY from ALL their enemies

i. It would have been no issue if the Jews boasted that they Killed Jesus, son of Mary as its just one man in a million
ii. It may be accepted if they killed the Messenger of Allah because his message to them is too harsh to them
iii. It would be understandable if Jesus was killed because the Jews didn't know that he was the Messiah

QUESTION:
Holding the Quran to be exact literal words of Allah without errors,
1. Why would the Jews BOAST that they killed their only Messiah and what were they going to gain by killing their Messiah
2. According to Islam, who is "the Messiah"?

Let's hope there'll be some interesting response

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:
Allah in the Quran QUOTING the Jews, said that that the Jews boasted that they killed their Messiah who is Jesus, the son of Mary and the Messenger of Allah

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Muslims do not understand the gravity of this in the Quran simply because they do NOT know who the MESSIAH is to be. If this is not true, I challenge every Muslim to explain by Islamic literatures the Concept of the Messiah.

4. The Messiah is the ONE to Enforce PEACE and Everlasting Kingdom of God on the whole Earth with Jerusalem as the Capital
5. The Messiah is the physical representative of the presence of God on Earth (Emmanuel)

Summary:
The Messiah is the ONE promised by God to Save and Deliver Israel PERMANENTLY from ALL their enemies

i. It would have been no issue if the Jews boasted that they Killed Jesus, son of Mary as its just one man in a million
ii. It may be accepted if they killed the Messenger of Allah because his message to them is too harsh to them
iii. It would be understandable if Jesus was killed because the Jews didn't know that he was the Messiah

QUESTION:
1. Why would the Jews BOAST that they killed their only Messiah and what were they going to gain by killing their Messiah

Cc:
LegalWolf

Future thief oooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

The KJV means the English translation. Your King james VERSION and other VERSIONS are literally based on Tanakh.

Bruh! You really belittle yhwh if you think TenQ is that smart. Granted yhwh is dumb but TenQ, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:

Bruh! You really belittle yhwh if you think TenQ is that smart. Granted yhwh is dumb but TenQ, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A donkey never disappoints.
Such will throw his prophet under the bus just to be heard speaking

Quran 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Quran 4:163
Indeed, We have sent revelation to you ˹O Prophet˺ as We sent revelation to Noah and the prophets after him. We also sent revelation to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, ˹as well as˺ Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And to David We gave the Psalms.

Unfortunately, so cowardly predictable to leave the substance of discussion for things entirely at tangent.
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:

Future thief oooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Coward!

QUESTION:

Donkeys don't know the answer but will speak anyways!
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

A donkey never disappoints.
Such will throw his prophet under the bus just to be heard speaking

Quran 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Quran 4:163
Indeed, We have sent revelation to you ˹O Prophet˺ as We sent revelation to Noah and the prophets after him. We also sent revelation to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, ˹as well as˺ Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And to David We gave the Psalms.

Unfortunately, so cowardly predictable to leave the substance of discussion for things entirely at tangent.

LOL! Who was about to deny that Yehoshua came through vagina? Ehn potential thief grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

Coward!

QUESTION:

Is it cowardice to run away from a future thief? No, please tell me embarassed
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hey potential thief TenQ

You said you wanted to write about Allah (and probably its etymology and what not), if I remember correctly. What stops you from writing about him? Ehn future thief? Although I know you lack substance, but I will love to play with you on that thread... LOL! grin
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! Who was about to deny that Yehoshua came through vagina? Ehn potential thief grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately your donkey nature is without repentance!
A donkey may carry all the books of the world on its back yet he would neither read nor even bother with what he is carrying.

The Question was extremely easy

QUESTION:

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey potential thief TenQ

You said you wanted to write about Allah (and probably its etymology and what not), if I remember correctly. What stops you from writing about him? Ehn future thief? Although I know you lack substance, but I will love to play with you on that thread... LOL! grin
LegalWolf,
I am both your Nemesis and the one who gives you any semblance of value or worth on Nairaland.

Write your own post if you have the liver or gut or knowledge to do so!
The topic you've dodged to say anything about is represented here for you WHILE expecting you to be your royal "donkeyness" as usual.

BECAUSE DONKEYS DON'T READ, I POST AGAIN THE WHOLE THESIS AND QUESTIONS

Summary:

QUESTION:

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:
YHWH, the same God that Muslims pretend is Allah is dumb? YHWH, the God of the prophets from Moses through Jesus Christ, is dumb? undecided

Am I to take it then you don't believe the parts of your Quran where your Allah indicates that he is the deity to whom those prophets called out to? undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:

Your Arabian Jinn of LIES have possessed you again!

Answer my Questions if you aren't a confirmed irredeemable DONKEY!
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by TenQ: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
YHWH, the same God that Muslims pretend is Allah is dumb? YHWH, the God of the prophets from Moses through Jesus Christ, is dumb? undecided
He was willing to throw his prophet under the bus to score a virtual point!
He forgot that he has made his prophet Mohammed the greatest LIAR and DECEIVER in the world if he is right otherwise he is a most pitiful STUPID DONKEY!
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hahahahhahaha 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

TenQ:

LegalWolf,
I am both your Nemesis and the one who gives you any semblance of value or worth on Nairaland.

I love your tears future thief. Lol, you my nemesis ? Hahahaha 🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆

Write your own post if you have the liver or gut or knowledge to do so!
The topic you've dodged to say anything about is represented here for you WHILE expecting you to be your royal "donkeyness" as usual.

…..

So you think I don’t write posts because I don’t have liver or guts? Ehn future thief 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

Your Arabian Jinn of LIES have possessed you again!

Answer my Questions if you aren't a confirmed irredeemable DONKEY!

LOL! You are still a potential thief and you are ordering me to answer your questions. grin grin grin grin Lol! No, my dear. Until your potential is fully utilized and you start robbing and carrying gun, I won't be fazed by your rants
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

He was willing to throw his prophet under the bus to score a virtual point!
He forgot that he has made his prophet Mohammed the greatest LIAR and DECEIVER in the world if he is right otherwise he is a most pitiful STUPID DONKEY!

So you can be this triggered for calling yhwh dumb 🙆‍♀️. Okay answer this simple question - is yhwh smart?
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
By the way,
Anointed one does not necessarily mean one who has had oil literally poured one em. A clear example against this assertion is if God anointing of Cyrus, the great, in Isaiah 45, and there is no mention of God sending any man to pour oil over Cyrus as a result or even before that mention.

■ In Daniel 9, there are 2 Anointed ones mentioned of which Cyrus the greats happens to be only one of. And the reference is not to the Antiochene crisis that happened around 168 BCE. Instead, that prophecy speaks of events to take place over a period of 7 70 year ---- approximately 490-year period ---during which all God predicted of Jerusalem and the people of the Nation of Judah. It was God's grace period to them within which all that was indicated in verse 24 through 26 were to be accomplished before God's Judgment was to come on them under the Old Law. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
YHWH, the same God that Muslims pretend is Allah is dumb?

LOL! just quick questions:
1. Do Yoruba Christians equivocate Olodumare as El Shaddai? [Just a simple yes or No will answer]

2. What abot Igbo Christians? Do they call Eloah Chukwu?

3. Irrespective of your answer, do you know that Olodumare & Chukwu ELOAH? And both are heads of pantheons of their respective gods in ATR?

YHWH, the God of the prophets from Moses through Jesus Christ, is dumb? undecided

LOL! This is a joke. Complete joke and you start stand up comedy. The Bible tells us that Yhwh was a later invention. In fact, the only Yhwh I know is the god of iron or valley and nothing more.

Am I to take it then you don't believe the parts of your Quran where your Allah indicates that he is the deity to whom those prophets called out to? undecided

Thank you for your questions. I am not responsible for what you take out of my speech. What I do not is that the name yhwh is UNRECOGNIZED in my religion. And if Muslims approximate yhwh to be God, I think that is completely wrong. I do not want to delve into details but I may help recommending texts for your to read
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately your donkey nature is without repentance!
A donkey may carry all the books of the world on its back yet he would neither read nor even bother with what he is carrying.

The Question was extremely easy

QUESTION:

LOL! Potential thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ LOL! just quick questions: 1. Do Yoruba Christians equivocate Olodumare as El Shaddai? [Just a simple yes or No will answer]2. What abot Igbo Christians? Do they call Eloah Chukwu? 3. Irrespective of your answer, do you know that Olodumare & Chukwu ELOAH? And both are heads of pantheons of their respective gods in ATR?
■ LOL! This is a joke. Complete joke and you start stand up comedy. The Bible tells us that Yhwh was a later invention. In fact, the only Yhwh I know is the god of iron or valley and nothing more.
■ Thank you for your questions. I am not responsible for what you take out of my speech. What I do not is that the name yhwh is UNRECOGNIZED in my religion. And if Muslims approximate yhwh to be God, I think that is completely wrong. I do not want to delve into details but I may help recommending texts for your to read
1. These aren't relevant to this discussion, right? So I will clearly skip over them since they make gross assumptions regarding the God of Israel aka YHWH. undecided

2. I think I pretty much made it clear that God named Himself God of Israel aka YHWH, not at the beginning but when He presented the Covenant He made with Israel. So, I am not certain what part of that is the joke you insist on here. undecided

Your yhwh may that but YHWH described in scripture is instead the God of Israel - God's Law and Constitution in the Nation of Israel. So? undecided

3. You didn't even broach the question I has asked which is whether you are a Muslim who simply rejects Allah claim of lordship over the very same Prophet's of YHWH? undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by sonmvayina(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
He died because he did not follow the Torah ..

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. These aren't relevant to this discussion, right? So I will clearly skip over them since they make gross assumptions regarding the God of Israel aka YHWH. undecided

2. I think I pretty much made it clear that God named Himself God of Israel aka YHWH, not at the beginning but when He presented the Covenant He made with Israel. So, I am not certain what part of that is the joke you insist on here. undecided

Your yhwh may that but YHWH described in scripture is instead the God of Israel - God's Law and Constitution in the Nation of Israel. So? undecided

3. You didn't even broach the question I has asked which is whether you are a Muslim who simply rejects Allah claim of lordship over the very same Prophet's of YHWH? undecided

Lol, your questions are:
- not relevant to the topic
- not relevant to my position

So I think it is best to skip it and deal with something else
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ Lol, your questions are:
- not relevant to the topic
- not relevant to my position
■ So I think it is best to skip it and deal with something else
1. YHWH isn't the God of Christians. Instead He is, for the umpteenth time, the God of Israel. So when you ask me questions like what do Egbira Christians and Norse Christians call their god, I wonder why you would think to introduce such disconnect to a conversation regarding YHWH. undecided

2. Oh, so, I am to take it then you sit in disdain of the fact that Allah claims lordship over prophets of Israel who instead proclaim they believe instead in YHWH? That is quite rare to find in Muslims. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maynman:

u promised to help me
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. YHWH isn't the God of Christians. Instead He is, for the umpteenth time, the God of Israel. So when you ask me questions like what do Egbira Christians and Norse Christians call their god, I wonder why you would think to introduce such disconnect to a conversation regarding YHWH. undecided

2. Oh, so, I am to take it then you sit in disdain of the fact that Allah claims lordship over prophets of Israel who instead proclaim they believe instead in YHWH? That is quite rare to find in Muslims. undecided

Again, your explanation has no bearing to the simple questions I asked. Please refer to my questions and help us with succint answers.

Thank
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ Again, your explanation has no bearing to the simple questions I asked.
■ Please refer to my questions and help us with succint answers. Thank
1. As I made clear, your questions were in no way connection to the original questions I had asked you, which again are,
Kobojunkie:
1. YHWH, the same God that Muslims pretend is Allah is dumb? YHWH, the God of the prophets from Moses through Jesus Christ, is dumb? undecided
2. Am I to take it then you don't believe the parts of your Quran where your Allah indicates that he is the deity to whom those prophets called out? undecided
Not a single part mention of the word Christian or the God of Christians in the above if you will note. undecided

2. None of your words flings pretend to answer the question, even succinctly. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. As I made clear, your questions were in no way connection to the original questions I had asked you, which again are, Not a single part mention of the word Christian or the God of Christians in the above if you will note. undecided

2. None of your words flings pretend to answer the question, even succinctly. undecided

First of, I think I made it ppretty clear how I see yhwh - nothing more than a god of iron . But if this narrative makes you sleep better at night, why don't you run with it?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegalWolf:
■ First of, I think I made it ppretty clear how I see yhwh - nothing more than a god of iron . But if this narrative makes you sleep better at night, why don't you run with it?
1. The prophets all claim that they worship YHWH, but your Allah cloaks instead that it is in fact him that the prophets worship instead. Your Allah sees himself as that very same YHWH whom you consider a god of iron, so is this to mean this you disregard your Allah's many claims to be connected to YHWH in some way? undecided

You will be the first Muslim, whom I have met, to indicate that Allah is in fact wrong to attempt to append himself to the YHWH epic in any way or form. undecided
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by LegalWolf: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The prophets all claim that they worship YHWH, but your Allah cloaks instead that it is in fact him that the prophets worship instead. Your Allah sees himself as that very same YHWH whom you consider a god of iron, so is this to mean this you disregard your Allah's many claims to be connected to YHWH in some way? undecided

You will be the first Muslim, whom I have met, to indicate that Allah is in fact wrong to attempt to append himself to the YHWH epic in any way or form. undecided

Interesting - how does Allah see himself as Yhwh? Tell me more. I am genuinely curious? Like just a piece/strand/iota of evidence that shows Allah goes by the name yhwh... Just one
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2023
LegalWolf:
Interesting - how does Allah see himself as Yhwh? Tell me more. I am genuinely curious? Like just a piece/strand/iota of evidence that shows Allah goes by the name yhwh... Just one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Taboo: Watch D Pic / Where Does The Devil Get His Power From? / I Dare Every Religious Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.