Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah (3518 Views)

This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:

You christians should stop wasting your time. The secrets of the scriptures is not for you but the hebrews isa 44:7. Ancient Hebrews that wrote the book don't write with vowels. Everthing was in codes. Only those connected (initiates/priests) to them can tell you the true meanings. Impostors gave you the wrong names you use today. Yahweh/jehowah are lesser gods and impostors claiming to be the GOD Almighty. Many names in your bible lord, lord god and many more are codes for lesser gods who control ppl with religion. Their true names are enki, enlil etc. The true one is the GOD OF HEAVEN - jonah 1:9. The truth go shock when it comes. Make una enjoy vatican scripts 4 now

You're free to advise your friends to continue waiting for your truth which your god is going to reveal but anytime i see you on JW thread i will lash you with the truth that has already been revealed and manifesting in the gathering of imperfect humans! wink
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're free to advise your friends to continue waiting for your truth which your god is going to reveal but anytime i see you on JW thread i will lash you with the truth that has already been revealed and manifesting in the gathering of imperfect humans! wink

how can a brainwashed robot like you controlled by your gb know what truth is? Jws are just like AI, they follow the orders of their gb. The ppl of the GOD OF HEAVEN are led by him alone and they hear him. Jws are spiritually blind and deaf AIs who worship a lesser god. You want to teach your ancestor truth abi

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:

how can a brainwashed robot like you controlled by your gb know what truth is? Jws are just like AI, they follow the orders of their gb. The ppl of the GOD OF HEAVEN are led by him alone and they hear him. Jws are spiritually blind and deaf AIs who worship a lesser god. You want to teach your ancestor truth abi

Present the worshipers of your god i'm presenting to the whole world the worshipers of the most high God Jehovah whose people are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! cheesy
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Present the worshipers of your god i'm presenting to the whole world the worshipers of the most high God Jehovah whose people are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! cheesy
Even your fellow christians always laugh at you whenever you type this your baseless statement. Jw is a dead church and very far from the truth. Every sane person knows

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:

Even your fellow christians always laugh at you whenever you type this your baseless statement. Jw is a dead church and very far from the truth. Every sane person knows

You need to be schooled when it comes to the matter at hand!

But i know you don't have the effrontery to debate this matter that's why i keep telling you to present the worshipers of your god because even the churchgoers you're using to console yourself know that it's out of spite they're going against JWs all of them know that JWs are the only Christian group globally but if you truly want to test them ask any of them to talk about his church and what they've been doing so far as true Christians based on what Jesus taught! cheesy
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:

You christians should stop wasting your time. The secrets of the scriptures is not for you but the hebrews isa 44:7. Ancient Hebrews that wrote the book don't write with vowels. Everthing was in codes. Only those connected (initiates/priests) to them can tell you the true meanings. Impostors gave you the wrong names you use today. Yahweh/jehowah are lesser gods and impostors claiming to be the GOD Almighty. Many names in your bible lord, lord god and many more are codes for lesser gods who control ppl with religion. Their true names are enki, enlil etc. The true one is the GOD OF HEAVEN - jonah 1:9. The truth go shock when it comes. Make una enjoy vatican scripts 4 now

Enkil and enlil are local Mesopotamia gods, you should look up their dummy statues.
What’s with gods and sky (heaven)?
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Maynman:

Enkil and enlil are local Mesopotamia gods, you should look up their dummy statues.
What’s with gods and sky (heaven)?
They are lesser gods created by the GOD OF HEAVEN and creator of all things seen and unseen. Heaven is abode of Gods.
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You need to be schooled when it comes to the matter at hand!

But i know you don't have the effrontery to debate this matter that's why i keep telling you to present the worshipers of your god because even the churchgoers you're using to console yourself know that it's out of spite they're going against JWs all of them know that JWs are the only Christian group globally but if you truly want to test them ask any of them to talk about his church and what they've been doing so far as true Christians based on what Jesus taught! cheesy
You want to school your daddy? I know many things in the ancient hebrew script your bible was copied from. I am not wrong when I say many things are not right in your religion and bible. Your body is the true temple. The true sheep are not those who go to church but those who hear from their master. You and jw are spiritually blind and deaf ppl. How then can you be among the true sheep when u are spiritually deaf
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
bobestman:

You want to school your daddy? I know many things in the ancient hebrew script your bible was copied from. I am not wrong when I say many things are not right in your religion and bible. Your body is the true temple. The true sheep are not those who go to church but those who hear from their master. You and jw are spiritually blind and deaf ppl. How then can you be among the true sheep when u are spiritually deaf

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni where are the worshipers of your God?

As long as your god doesn't have visible worshipers simply put your god is DEAD! cheesy
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni where are the worshipers of your God?

As long as your god doesn't have visible worshipers simply put your god is DEAD! cheesy
You carry bible but don't understand what is written their. GOD is not interested in your visible worship but secret worship. Lesser gods love visible worship. GOD Almighty is a spirit (secret entity) and those who worship him should do so in spirit and truth (secret). The messiah said when you pray or worship, go to your house and close your door. The GOD who sees in secret will reward you but your jw worship to be seen of men and brag about their dead works. The messiah maintained the same lifestyle by hiding in bushes to pray which made his disciples to ask him to teach them how to pray. Are these not direct teachings of the messiah? Who worship the true GOD between me and you now? You guys are just decieving yourselves. Ppl wey dem don chop their head
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:
They are lesser gods created by the GOD OF HEAVEN and creator of all things seen and unseen. Heaven is abode of Gods.

Heaven means sky.
What’s the correlation between gods and sky?
Enkil and enlil are local Mesopotamia gods that became extinct and their attributes were even transferred to Marduk.

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Ọmọ your theory makes no sense!

GOD means SUPREME BEING, if your god has no visible worshipers where is the evidence of such a deity? Dude your god it is DEAD !

A God controls the worshipers even though he's not visible but with the presence and activities of the worshipers it is evidence of the invisible being who controls them but when your god is invisible where it's worshipers are also not visible then both the worshipers and their god are DEAD! cheesy

bobestman:
You carry bible but don't understand what is written their. GOD is not interested in your visible worship but secret worship. Lesser gods love visible worship. GOD Almighty is a spirit (secret entity) and those who worship him should do so in spirit and truth (secret). The messiah said when you pray or worship, go to your house and close your door. The GOD who sees in secret will reward you but your jw worship to be seen of men and brag about their dead works. The messiah maintained the same lifestyle by hiding in bushes to pray which made his disciples to ask him to teach them how to pray. Are these not direct teachings of the messiah? Who worship the true GOD between me and you now? You guys are just decieving yourselves. Ppl wey dem don chop their head

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ your theory makes no sense!

GOD means SUPREME BEING, if your god has no visible worshipers where is the evidence of such a deity? Dude your god it is DEAD !

A God controls the worshipers even though he's not visible but with the presence and activities of the worshipers it is evidence of the invisible being who controls them but when your god is invisible where it's worshipers are also not visible then both the worshipers and their god are DEAD! cheesy

you understand me but trying to twist the whole thing cos you have nothing to say again. We worship the GOD OF HEAVEN who gave us his commands. The messiah already told you how to worship GOD. He said in your homes and it should be secret cos you are dealing with a secret entity. These are not my words so you can cry as much as you like

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:
you understand me but trying to twist the whole thing cos you have nothing to say again. We worship the GOD OF HEAVEN who gave us his commands. The messiah already told you how to worship GOD. He said in your homes and it should be secret cos you are dealing with a secret entity. These are not my words so you can cry as much as you like

The highlighted is what makes you a clown! cheesy

Where are the so called "WE"?
What exactly are they doing now since you said your god has not revealed what you're to do?

Dude i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you needs not be told that this is an evidence that there's a God called JEHOVAH

Where are the worshipers of your own god? cheesy

Quote where Jesus said his followers should worship at home! cheesy
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Maynman:

Heaven means sky.
What’s the correlation between gods and sky?
Enkil and enlil are local Mesopotamia gods that became extinct and their attributes were even transferred to Marduk.
Then look in that sky you will see a star. In that star system is what we speak of. Go and do the research yourself. You read well but your athiest mindset is drawing you away from the truth Their is only one true GOD Almighty. The lesser gods he made control this world and men. The gods you mentioned are the head of those lesser gods worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

Then look in that sky you will see a star. In that star system is what we speak of. Go and do the research yourself. You read well but your athiest mindset is drawing you away from the truth Their is only one true GOD Almighty. The lesser gods he made control this world and men. The gods you mentioned are the head of those lesser gods worldwide.

stars are not in the skies lol
your theist mind is making you sound uneducated.
There’s only true deity yet you mentioned enkil and enlil, 2 Mesopotamia gods, how come?

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Maynman:

The star is not in the sky lol
your theist mind is making you sound uneducated.
There’s only true deity yet you mentioned enkil and enlil, 2 Mesopotamia gods, how come?
read your questions again. You made no sense. Maybe you don't understand me. The abode of GOD called heaven is above. Any how you get it, e no concern me
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:
read your questions again. You made no sense. Maybe you don't understand me. The abode of GOD called heaven is above. Any how you get it, e no concern me
You are an illiterate.
Where did you read “enkil and enlil” from, go back and read it slowly again, dumb theist.
Enkil and enlil are 2 local Mesopotamia gods.
And heaven means sky.

These are your words of the true name of god.
You are a dummy, hope you are enjoying Mesopotamia scripts yourself.

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by KnownUnknown: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

“Above” what?
If you’re in Australia and Maynman is in Finland, which direction is “above”?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipodes

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what makes you a clown! cheesy

Where are the so called "WE"?
What exactly are they doing now since you said your god has not revealed what you're to do?

Dude i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you needs not be told that this is an evidence that there's a God called JEHOVAH

Where are the worshipers of your own god? cheesy

Quote where Jesus said his followers should worship at home! cheesy
You are minimum. A worshiper of jehowah the impostor god. The messiah you claim to know said
your body is the true temple. The true temple is within not physical. He told ppl to worship in their homes. He worshipped in secret in bushes. Pls can you say the messiah lied? This is against jw style of bragging on nairaland claiming to to be God's ppl. They said they have replaced the ppl GOD made covenant with. They show their dead works online to recieve praise from men. Pharisees and hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
KnownUnknown:

“Above” what? If you’re in Australia and Maynman is in Finland, which direction is “above”?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipodes
YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION WHEN YOU ARE CURED OF ATHEISM
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

You are minimum. A worshiper of jehowah the impostor god. The messiah you claim to know said your body is the true temple. The true temple is within not physical. He told ppl to worship in their homes. He worshipped in secret in bushes. Pls can you say the messiah lied? This is against jw style of bragging on nairaland claiming to to be God's ppl. They said they have replaced the ppl GOD made covenant with. They show their dead works online to recieve praise from men. Pharisees and hypocrites!

Dude the BODY Jesus said means the group as ONE BODY not in each individual that's why he prayed to his father that his disciples could make ONE BODY as a group! John 17:22

This means throughout the world they will have the same line of thought as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

That correlates with all other scriptures where God said it's the presence of His worshipers that's proof of His presence! Isaiah 43:10-12

If they're not to be noticed in the society then what does he mean saying "By their fruits" if worshipers will not be seen in the society! Matthew 7:16-18

Ọmọ you know nothing! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by KnownUnknown: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

I went beyond atheism a long time ago when I realized the depth of the bullshit plaguing this world. You are an example. Spewing nonsense confidently and when asked to clarify resorts to yelling “ YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION WHEN YOU ARE CURED OF ATHEISM”
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

You’ll know your miserable life is base on Mesopotamia mythologies when you have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

shut up and stop lying. Stop stealing hebrew scripts written for them. Even your christian ancestors were no where when that covenant was made. It is still intact. Jw has turned you ppl to thieves. You comfortable steal scriptures and say it is for jw. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Maynman:

You’ll know your miserable life is base on Mesopotamia mythologies when you have common sense.
Common shut your damn mouth. Do you know who are the ancient mesopotamias? You think it is by what you searched on google. I am not your typical brainwashed christians who don't know the true stories. So go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
You're free to get HBP but the fact remains that without visible worshipers your god is DEAD! cheesy

bobestman:
shut up and stop lying. Stop stealing hebrew scripts written for them. Even your christian ancestors were no where when that covenant was made. It is still intact. Jw has turned you ppl to thieves. You comfortable steal scriptures and say it is for jw. Thieves
Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:

Common shut your damn mouth. Do you know who are the ancient meesopotamia? You think it is by what you searched on google. I am not your typical brainwashed christians who don't know the true stories. So go and sit down
Shut up you nonentity!

Mesopotamia is a city, it’s not a group of people.
Sumerians and Akkadians live in the city of Mesopotamia.
You are empty than an empty barrel.

You are worse than a typical brainwashed christian. You are a dummy illiterate that lacks basic knowledge on what you are saying. You’re not even coherent, just blabbing like a madman.
If It’s not by google then post your sources or you are pulling it from your smelly ass?

You are little, you’ll learn today, stark illiterate!
“ mesopotamias” bwahahahahahah

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Maynman:

Shut up you nonentity!

Mesopotamia is a city, it’s not a group of people.
Sumerians and Akkadians live in the city of Mesopotamia.
You are empty than an empty barrel.

You are worse than a typical brainwashed christian. You are a dummy illiterate that lacks basic knowledge on what you are saying. You’re not even coherent, just blabbing like a madman.
It’s not by google then post your sources or you are pulling it from your smelly ass?

You are little, you’ll learn today, stark illiterate!
Go and teach your daddy european stories. You will go and search on google not to learn but to come and argue here. You are not ready to be free from athiesm

1 Like

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by Maynman: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
bobestman:
Go and teach your daddy european stories. You will go and search on google not to learn but to come and argue here. You are not ready to be free from athiesm

Go and teach your worthless father the blatant ignorance that you pulled from your ass, we are not illiterates like your father that lacks basic common sense.
You’ll sit down in your rat infested mule and start assuming things and posting it on here thinking we are fools like your father.
You’re not ready to be free from the chains of Mesopotamia gods, dumb theist.
If It’s not by google then post your sources or you are pulling it from your smelly ass?

Enkil and Enlil kee you there.

Re: Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah by bobestman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Maynman:

Go and teach your worthless father the blatant ignorance that you pulled from your ass, we are not illiterates like your father that lacks basic common sense.
You’ll sit down in your rat infested mule and start assuming things and posting it on here thinking we are fools like your father.
You’re not ready to be free from the chains of Mesopotamia gods, dumb theist.

Enkil and Enlil kee you there.
They will kill you and your ppl. Keep crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Muslims Only / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say The Father Was Greater Than He? / Lets Know The THEME Of Your Church This Year (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.