Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead (42162 Views)

400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by JOACHINpedro: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2023
I made a post about incels like the one in FP but no one took me serious
https://www.nairaland.com/7479568/most-men-here-unjust

1 Like

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by NaijaCover(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Truthdeypain: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

We know you're a runz girl but Stop justifying stupidity. If it is not hook-up and runz, what led her to death before? Is it today we started hearing of girls being killed during hookup?

Why would a sane girl even think of doing hookups in the first place? Is that something to be proud of? Advice your gender to be useful and learn a trade and work decently and not yarning dust while trying to justify your hookup act

Unfortunate you ain't no Alpha male, just another low self esteem, shallow thinking, crowd following wannabe who has no idea what reason and common sense is.

If you had an iota of common sense you would have read how silly you sound, making conjectures and hypotheses like a fool who thinks from his anus.

Learn to keep your immature sentiments apart from factual situations and stop playing the fool wherever you have an opportunity to air an opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by desmondcarter(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2023
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, HE ALONE CAN GIVE YOU THE LIFE THAT YOU ARE PRAYING FOR!
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by wallarwallar(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Olosho runs gone wrong.. Na risk 4 who dey carry olosho and na risk 4 olosho wey dey follow clients na only God know who get evil plan ... Follow person wey u sabi or person wey somebody know make u no dey follow any unknown person and always tell one or 2 people ur real location and every move e get why
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Trustedpronet: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:
Wtf. I dated this girl one time like that

Everything you dated dies...ladies beware of this guy

2 Likes

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by drdeath: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Abimbola2525:
A 300-level Mass Communication student of the Benue State University, Erekaa Naomi Dooshima, has been reportedly found dead a few days after she went missing.

The student, also known as Affection, was reported missing three days ago and all efforts made to locate her whereabouts proved abortive.

According to a post shared by Benue activist, Ukan Kurugh, a phone, ID card, and blood-stained clothes allegedly belonging to the student were found around Rahama clinic opposite Medical school in Makurdi on Tuesday, February 21.

In an update on Wednesday, February 22, Mr. Kurugh said her corpse has been found and is currently being exhumed by operatives of the Benue State Police Command.

Source: https://www.examfurther.com/2023/02/rrekaa-naomi-dooshima-missing-bsum-300-level-mass-communication-student-found-dead-photos.html
Rip IJN Amen!
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Rebuke: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:

NL and silly clout chasers. Smh
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by buzmanjohn(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
gringrin
PPIA:

Indomie and egg
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by SaturnNick(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
cry cry cry
Holybaddo:
They don't want broke boys
They wanna chill with Big Boys

This is the outcome 👌

1 Like

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Tokskob2008:
This small girls should always be careful but they don't don't listen, once they have small hips and breast like this they feel that's the end of the world and nothing can go wrong again...
Stop advising ladies on this, they already know. You can’t just repel ladies and money. That’s the fact
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Aremwayne: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Oga no go use your mouth put yourself for wahala grin
I know her very well
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Sensiblerealist: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2023
We truly don't know what happened in this case but all these ladies should be careful out there.
I am always afraid sometimes when I use my car for ride hailing. Such that, I will not drop a lady somewhere and the Police start looking for you sometimes later cuz the person is missing. Hook-ups wey all these girls dey do these days, e pass 80 percent, including single, married, widowed and divorced.

Tokskob2008:
This small girls should always be careful but they don't don't listen, once they have small hips and breast like this they feel that's the end of the world and nothing can go wrong again...
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by nedekid: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
bro4u:
She said she doesn't joke with food,, maybe na wetin dem use lure her... Economy hard
If food works for FFK, it have worked in this case?
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by luluosas(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by FireUpNow(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2023
My sincere condolences to her family
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:
I know her very well

U nor go rest for the matter
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Onyi90(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:

Be careful what u spill online. This is a serious murder crime and u're spewing this
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by DissTroy(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2023
ukaface:
why do you guys always think that it’s meeting up with someone that always leads to the death of girls?
Couldn’t she have been kidnapped or something? Must it be hook up ?
Did the story really say what happened to her prior to her death??
Smh

Go through her Facebook profile. She was obviously into prostitution. Shaking boobs and arse all over as I just saw. She made herself a target.

Only left for men attracted to jobless uncultured women anyway. Can never demean myself by even having a conversation with such a female, not to mention sleeping with her.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Abimbola2525:
A 300-level Mass Communication student of the Benue State University, Erekaa Naomi Dooshima, has been reportedly found dead a few days after she went missing.

The student, also known as Affection, was reported missing three days ago and all efforts made to locate her whereabouts proved abortive.

According to a post shared by Benue activist, Ukan Kurugh, a phone, ID card, and blood-stained clothes allegedly belonging to the student were found around Rahama clinic opposite Medical school in Makurdi on Tuesday, February 21.

In an update on Wednesday, February 22, Mr. Kurugh said her corpse has been found and is currently being exhumed by operatives of the Benue State Police Command.

Source: https://www.examfurther.com/2023/02/rrekaa-naomi-dooshima-missing-bsum-300-level-mass-communication-student-found-dead-photos.html
Dangerous girls ohhh, one came to my house I. PH. I went to withdraw in ATM but because I delayed due to scarcity of money she burn man beg with my laptop and documents in it. It takes neighbours to off it and she disappeared immediately.
Very soon she go meet sharp guys
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by BloomingDale(f): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Omo See Bitter Comments😂
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Goddyrichie:
have know you’re a Muslim already thank allah say ur allah no Dey forgive people nii we sin to God everyday and yet he keep forgiving na only God knows d kind gods wey una Muslim dem worship sef even sango ogun better pass una allah and Muhammad
both of you are the same.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by KingDash: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Tiv girls and ashawo eh... I can’t waste my RIP for any hookup girl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by riczy(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2023
jeromestarks:
Thank allah.
One olosh0 is gone.

May this be the fate of all girls who want to make money from pvssy.
guy calm down, u day vex ohh
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Ishilove: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Such vile and disgusting comments on this thread that show that so many Nairalanders are black hearted. Without knowing the circumstances of the poor girl's death, they are already assuming it was prostitution gone wrong. Even if she was a prostitute, does she deserve death?

Despicable lots. I spit on all of you!!

1 Like

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by jessylaurel(f): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Abimbola2525:

Benue State University + mass communications =Ashawo. It's not today thing.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Dshocker(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2023
A beautiful girl wasted just like that, may God inflict 10× the pains they've caused her family.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Get the Holy Spirit of God that you might be sealed into the day of your redemption and even now, be setting in heavenly places with Christ Jesus.

Turn from your evil ways, everything you’re labouring for will pass away!

Everything you’re talking about will pass away even your body you can look on now.

Commit your soul into the hands of God.

Only the Word of God is given to men to be saved by and that’s my Lord Jesus Christ. Not your denomination or your fellowship.

You have to believe the Word of God.
Jesus is the Word manifested as read in John. Jesus said “he that believeth on me, the works I do shall he also”

How are your works friend? Like that of Jesus?

It’s impossible to be like exactly like someone unless you have his spirit.

If you’re not born again of the Spirit of God, you cannot be like Jesus, you can copy but in trials, you’ll fail.

Acts 2: 38 when the people saw the disciples on the day of Pentecost when they were just born into the kingdom of God they asked Peter whom Jesus gave the key of the kingdom, saying men and brethren what shall we do to be like you: they realized they were sinners at the preaching of Peter, they were pricked in their heart but they didn’t get angry and leave.

They wanted what Peter and the rest had, do they asked how can we be like you?

He said “repent every one of you, that is turn from your evil female wearing trouser and it will tempt men, painting of face like jezebel, only one to paint her face in the Bible, men urinating in the public, fornications, drinking, adultery, divorce, lying, stealing, cheating in businesses, backbiting, wearing revealing clothes on the streets, etc

And be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sin and ye shall receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

Remember, all that were baptized continued steadfastly in the apostles doctrine. You can do that by downloading from Google or YouTube William Marrion Branham messages either pdf or read along audio. Or downloading “the table” app on your mobile phone or Laptop.

May God help each and every one of you to take this Word of God.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Dshocker(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:

Why lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.