Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead (42166 Views)

400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Cold world.
Rip to the dead, keep surviving to the living.
Every circle of friends must learn to watch each others back.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by GloriousGbola: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ishilove:
Such vile and disgusting comments on this thread that show that so many Nairalanders are black hearted. Without knowing the circumstances of the poor girl's death, they are already assuming it was prostitution gone wrong. Even if she was a prostitute, does she deserve death?

Despicable lots. I spit on all of you!!

Threads like this I just waka pass.

No need to be reminded that your average Nigerian is black hearted

Before you loose all your faith in nigerian humanity.

I am cynical enough as it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Dagger111(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:
Wtf. I dated this girl one time like that

Na so u go take spend 60yrs of ur life in jail o. Later now, u go dey tell the lordship say na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Chetas81(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
MaScot30:
This country and bad news..
the Nigeria citizens remain bad not the country but the useless citizens
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Holybaddo: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Between her loss and your level of stupidity, I don't know which is more painful.

Rip damsel.
Olosho
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Aremwayne: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dagger111:

Na so u go take spend 60yrs of ur life in jail o. Later now, u go dey tell the lordship say na cruise.
I knew her in 2021
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by 2starboy25: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lucasinho:
sad

Another Kpekus wasted.....
Baaaaaad guy hahahaha pity her abeg oo
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by kingsceemark(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yoruba Demons, I'm beginning to dey suspect all this yahoo yahoo guys
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:
Wtf. I dated this girl one time like that

Are you serious or na cruise u dey catch ? Lol
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Aremwayne: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Are you serious or na cruise u dey catch ? Lol
I knew her in 2021
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Dagger111(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:
I knew her in 2021

No worry nah, i won't argue with you.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aremwayne:
I knew her in 2021

Ok j know say u been lash her well well
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Goddyrichie(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
adeniyilamlek:
both of you are the same.
didiri I’m I a woman idiot
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by KingLion007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dis one don cough out millions... Just too bad
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by faceLAGOS: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
One of the many useless, untrained & hungry Nigerian girls.

She no die better.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by MaScot30(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rightly said
Chetas81:

1 Like

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by 9jaRealist: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tokskob2008:
This small girls should always be careful but they don't don't listen, once they have small hips and breast like this they feel that's the end of the world and nothing can go wrong again...

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY…. angry

You have absolutely NO idea the circumstances of her death (unless of course YOU’RE culpable in her death), but primitively presume that she (or her behavior) is somehow at fault for the CRIMINAL actions of someone else (or others). SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by godofuck231: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
More waka to your legs but die well
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by 9jaRealist: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Chetas81:

BLESS YOU!

I keep telling same when they drivel “Nigeria happened to him/her” when the reality is that NIGERIANS happened to her!!

NIGERIANS are the WORST (and best) thing to happen to Nigeria!
#TakeResponsibilty
>

1 Like

Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by adeniyilamlek(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goddyrichie:
didiri I’m I a woman idiot
u are still young, av a good day.
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by ukaface(f): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

We know you're a runz girl but Stop justifying stupidity. If it is not hook-up and runz, what led her to death before? Is it today we started hearing of girls being killed during hookup?

Why would a sane girl even think of doing hookups in the first place? Is that something to be proud of? Advice your gender to be useful and learn a trade and work decently and not yarning dust while trying to justify your hookup act
Okay
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by ukaface(f): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Killerbag36:

Why e alway b say na girls de die use head if no b hookups
okay
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by ukaface(f): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Get sense and ask yourself why only girls?
How many times have you heard of boys being kidnapped and killed, Abi are boys not humans? You better Stop justifying hookup.

Ashawo no be work. Try to get a decent job and work
okay
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by ukaface(f): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
DissTroy:

Go through her Facebook profile. She was obviously into prostitution. Shaking boobs and arse all over as I just saw. She made herself a target.

Only left for men attracted to jobless uncultured women anyway. Can never demean myself by even having a conversation with such a female, not to mention sleeping with her.
okay
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Goddyrichie(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
adeniyilamlek:
u are still young, av a good day.
ogun go kill u I’m not 2000s child ok maybe because I have a young face idiot
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by Holybaddo: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
GreatVocalist:

And I suppose you know literally all the circumstances surrounding her death?

Your submission is not based on facts, but sentiment.
Another Olosho detected 😂🤣
Re: Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ogun go kill u I’m not 2000s child ok maybe because I have a young face idiot
hoooo!!! I mean you and the person u quoted are the same not the killer cos religion palava not needed for this kind matter.. i reject all your bad comment..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.