Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu (4995 Views)

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
mumu
lol
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sharpwriter(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
sukkot:
Chief they have declared Tinubu as our new president on the 1st of March in the wee morning hours. This month of March there would be heavy turmoil all over the world including Nigeria . Our own turmoil is because of the resistance to the new Nigerian order. But on the other side of that turmoil is peace and prosperity for all
Turmoil keh? Yeepa... Make we dey observe am dey go.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

Turmoil keh? Yeepa... Make we dey observe am dey go.
yes ooo lol. very bad turmoil. like a revolution
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sharpwriter(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2023
sukkot:
yes ooo lol. very bad turmoil. like a revolution
Sighs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Ikinternational: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Folabifreeman(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
sukkot:
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the power to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as their front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And so they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and is a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi for your participation. The job is done

Not saying I agree, But this actually makes a lot of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Lamanii22(f): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Folabifreeman:

Not saying I agree, But this actually makes a lot of sense.

It makes sense to me now
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by olawonder(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
sukkot:
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the power to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as their front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And so they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and is a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi for your participation. The job is done

!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Even though OP and I don scuffle before, we share the same view about Peter Obi's chances. His obdurate, myopic and stoopid supporters (including the intellectwats on twitter) couldn't see their folly. How was he going to win a national election when in 2019, he, Atiku and Kwankwaso being in the same party couldn't defeat Buhari? Soludo even mentioned it that if he was in Tinubu's team, he would have suggested paying Peter Obi to contest and fund Obi's campaign. He was insulted and derided.

Sukkot, it seems you're not as petty as I am. I would have quoted everyone who disagreed with me from the first page. Peter Obi's supporters are too stoopid and naive for my liking. Also, they should stop the insults. It makes them look childish and foolish. Initially, I understood and even supported the harsh backlash because APC did it to Jonathan prior to the 2015 elections. However, APC was a united combo not this divisive arrangement to unseat Buhari.

Additionally, they are too gullible if they believed Buhari wasn't going to support Tinubu because of so-called naira shortage. The same APC dazzled them during the primaries and they thought he wouldn't win. The election has further proven that the average Igbo person is too emotionally regarding politics and doesn't play his card well enough. This is your chance to enter Aso Rock, you fumbled it.

I have to agree though that Tinubu is a master political strategist. He did it when Obanikoro's son was always winning Eti-Osa and through his dad, Tinubu brought the area under their control. He convinced Wike to destabilise Atiku's chances in Rivers. He plays it crudely, but he's so good at it. I don't like his type of politics, but so far, he has always won. I give it to him.

Gra gra doesn't take anyone anywhere. Now, Northern Christians and Igbos would have to lick their wounds when they had their brightest chance in history to dominate the federal government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
shomutuski:

delusional dimwit

That word is reserved for you Peter Obi supporters. I have never seen people so deluded, obstinate, out of touch, moronic and incredibly stoopid as you lots. You animals argue foolishly. All of you including your influencers on TwitterNG.

When your children ask you "daddy, why is that Yorubas are favoured in almost everything?" Be honest enough to say "we voted for Peter Obi thinking he would become the president even though him, Atiku and Kwankwaso couldn't defeat Buhari in 2019".

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
ablejesus26:
grin🤣🤣 so Person suppose tell nairaland mod se this post miss road waka enter Politics section grin😁 please take this fine comedy pies to comedy section joor grin😁😁.
Tinubu is not going to get more than bubu's vote in SE,His desperate Muslim-muslim agenda is as evil as Power staying up North.
If power goes go Muslim-muslim agenda it will take 17 years for another Faith to smell that sit.
Kids born during this time will have no choice than to believe that Nigeria is an Islamic State which will in turn means Boko Haram has Won bcus that is their agenda.

Taking out Apc is the first and most primary thing to do.
Nigerian Christians stand with Apc's Northern Christians to say NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM AGENDA.
Obidiati to the rescue.

You said Nigerian Christians should say no to a Muslim-Muslim presidency but believed a man who can't win a state in the north west is best positioned to avoid it? You didn't suggest pairing up with Atiku who can garner votes in the north west and east comfortably while you control his government from the inside. You want to unseat APC, but you believe you do so while divided rather than united? When you were united in 2019, you couldn't, but in 2023, you believe you can? Penny wise, pound foolish.

Your daughters will wear the hijab and your sons will have the black mark on their foreheads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Gerrard59:
Even though OP and I don scuffle before, we share the same view about Peter Obi's chances. His obdurate, myopic and stoopid supporters (including the intellectwats on twitter) couldn't see their folly. How was he going to win a national election when in 2019, he, Atiku and Kwankwaso being in the same party couldn't defeat Buhari? Soludo even mentioned it that if he was in Tinubu's team, he would have suggested paying Peter Obi to contest and fund Obi's campaign. He was insulted and derided.

Sukkot, it seems you're not as petty as I am. I would have quoted everyone who disagreed with me from the first page. Peter Obi's supporters are too stoopid and naive for my liking. Also, they should stop the insults. It makes them look childish and foolish. Initially, I understood and even supported the harsh backlash because APC did it to Jonathan prior to the 2015 elections. However, APC was a united combo not this divisive arrangement to unseat Buhari.

Additionally, they are too gullible if they believed Buhari wasn't going to support Tinubu because of so-called naira shortage. The same APC dazzled them during the primaries and they thought he wouldn't win. The election has further proven that the average Igbo person is too emotionally regarding politics and doesn't play his card well enough. This is your chance to enter Aso Rock, you fumbled it.

I have to agree though that Tinubu is a master political strategist. He did it when Obanikoro's son was always winning Eti-Osa and through his dad, Tinubu brought the area under their control. He convinced Wike to destabilise Atiku's chances in Rivers. He plays it crudely, but he's so good at it. I don't like his type of politics, but so far, he has always won. I give it to him.

Gra gra doesn't take anyone anywhere. Now, Northern Christians and Igbos would have to lick their wounds when they had their brightest chance in history to dominate the federal government.
lol Gerrard and I can be petty if I need to be but this naira scarcity done weaken everybody lmaoooo. I don’t have the energy to be going back and forth with someone who is hellbent not to Even consider your point of views. It’s like hitting your head against the wall. Pointless. And you know obedients have impenetrable walls. They don’t want to entertain anything . And so nope no petty back and forth with them lol. But salute to you Gerrard and I agree with all your points.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
olawonder:

I had similar opinion and I posted it, i received insults! Look, the truth is that ppl with this level of intelligence are very very few in Nigeria and certainly extremely rare among the Obidi0ts so don’t worry. They’ll realise this but won’t come back later to apologise!
Yes Sir, salute to you for the kind words.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by shomutuski(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

That word is reserved for you Peter Obi supporters. I have never seen people so deluded, obstinate, out of touch, moronic and incredibly stoopid as you lots. You animals argue foolishly. All of you including your influencers on TwitterNG.

When your children ask you "daddy, why is that Yorubas are favoured in almost everything?" Be honest enough to say "we voted for Peter Obi thinking he would become the president even though him, Atiku and Kwankwaso couldn't defeat Buhari in 2019".

Now your father is president, lets see how your fortunes will change. you personally will remain as poor as you have always been, broke and useless to your family and yourself. Nigeria's fortunes has nothing against me. we good over here.

I will be waiting for you to complain and cry over inequality once again. Ashiere wey no even get passport to commot hell hole.

Let him rule all of you, nah kuku they together.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
shomutuski:

Now your father is president, lets see how your fortunes will change. you personally will remain as poor as you have always been, broke and useless to your family and yourself. Nigeria's fortunes has nothing against me. we good over here.

I will be waiting for you to complain and cry over inequality once again. Ashiere wey no even get passport to commot hell hole

Let him rule all of you, nah kuku they together.

E pain am.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@the bold, You and who is in Nigeria? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-Peter-Obi-step-down

Before you start crying, see the above link. I already knew Tinubu will become the president. I'm not an optimistic monkey as you lots. I analyse issues with an objective mind even if it will affect me so that I know the best way to plan. There's nothing happening recently that I never predicted. I have already predicted future events, so that when they occur, no one will say I didn't warn them.

I know it's painful sha, but Peter Obi never stood a chance. Get that into your head. BTW, if you're Igbo or a Northern Christian, better prepare for the worst o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Hero Of Democracy? M.k.o Abiola Or Olusegun Obasanjo / If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari / Finally Absolute Proof Buhari Is A Bigot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.