Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu (4998 Views)

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Lamanii22(f): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Dreams!....😂😂

As in eh 😂😂😂😂
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
we have all being played. from today henceforth i desist from all tinubu versus obi banters. we got played
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:
A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu!
As for me and my family,we will vote for Atiku!

Go and wash your dirty pants.

A vote for Atiku is a vite for Tinubu.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the power to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as their front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And so they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and is a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi for your participation. The job is done

Bare looking at the way you wrote this gave me migraine.
I can never read it.

Learn how to write before you start writing nonsense.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by WantsandMore: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the power to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as their front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And so they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and is a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi for your participation. The job is done
Lol....

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hian, yawns, l beg to disagree shocked

1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by shomutuski(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:

delusional dimwit
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by SmallDick99(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
You're right man

The Obidense will realize this when is too late cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin🤣🤣 so Person suppose tell nairaland mod se this post miss road waka enter Politics section grin😁 please take this fine comedy pies to comedy section joor grin😁😁.
Tinubu is not going to get more than bubu's vote in SE,His desperate Muslim-muslim agenda is as evil as Power staying up North.
If power goes go Muslim-muslim agenda it will take 17 years for another Faith to smell that sit.
Kids born during this time will have no choice than to believe that Nigeria is an Islamic State which will in turn means Boko Haram has Won bcus that is their agenda.
Taking out Apc is the first and most primary thing to do.
Nigerian Christians stand with Apc's Northern Christians to say NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM AGENDA.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
SmallDick99:
You're right man

The Obidense will realize this when is too late cheesy
it all makes sense now why everywhere he went he only went to the igbo people. That is the target audience . He is not trying to win an election, he is trying to present himself to igbos as the new messiah to be chosen

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
WantsandMore:
Lol....
thats a higher level of understanding that people are not ready for. Baby steps

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Omoawoke: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin

Peter Obi be like, don't forget my balance oo, agreement na agreement

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by a4cube: 2:51am On Feb 23, 2023
sukkot:
free access and top priority at lekki deep sea port and all Lagos ports for his shipping containers and a key to the city of Lagos to freely conduct his business as a top priority business man. VIP status. That container is for mr obi ? Let it through immediately with no charges
And this is how you want your country to be governed?
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2023
I am flabbergasted when Tinubu supporters are casting aspersions on the person of Peter Obi.

They should be happy for PO because he is taking away votes from PDP.
Most people voting for PO will never vote for Tinubu whether Obi runs or not.

PO is a big blessing for Tinubu and a huge cog in the wheel for Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by wildernessVoice: 2:59am On Feb 23, 2023
IF POWER MUST SHIFT TO THE SOUTH BY LAW OF NATURAL JUSTICE IT SHOULD BE SOUTH EAST THAT HAS NOT HAD A FARE SHARE.
GBAM...........!

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2023
a4cube:
And this is how you want your country to be governed?
it is how all countries are governed. Men pass men. Levels dey for this our planet
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

Peter Obi be like, don't forget my balance oo, agreement na agreement
grin grin
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by XLence: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2023
sukkot:

Oh! That's very good. Let's see if that makes him win in 48hrs. You should rest awhile like your bosses.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2023
XLence:

Oh! That's very good. Let's see if that makes him win in 48hrs. You should rest awhile like your bosses.
weve been bamboozled
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
bump
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
BUMP
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
sukkot:
BUMP
Rigged selection of the Federal Republic of Nigeria led by a dead Philistine President with his gang of 40 thieves and 40 riggers, 8years of Egyptian suffering from 2015 to 2023 and another possibly 8 years of suffering for the next Government,

Una no dey taya of sufferings shocked

Back to Mount Everest where l am currently living and monitoring the situation in Nigeria sad
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Rigged selection of the Federal Republic of Nigeria led by a dead Philistine President with his gang of 40 thieves and 40 riggers, 8years of Egyptian suffering from 2015 to 2023 and another possibly 8 years of suffering for the next Government,

Una no dey taya of sufferings shocked

Back to Mount Everest where l am currently living and monitoring the situation in Nigeria sad
bro jagaban is a man who brings prosperity wherever he goes. the man is a sage. a blessed man. he would turn nigeria into a first world country wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
sukkot:
bro jagaban is a man who brings prosperity wherever he goes. the man is a sage. a blessed man. he would turn nigeria into a first world country wink wink cheesy
Hmmmmmm, heading to UY SCUTI early tomorrow morning for a breakfast conference with celestial beings tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm, heading to UY SCUTI early tomorrow morning for a breakfast conference with celestial beings tongue
greet them for me wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Udoboss(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
plaindealer:
We know this from the beginning, PDP was the main opposition to the APC, but Obi Pandora came in to take away and dilute PDPs vote, making the PDP weaker while while Obi himself can not win anything worthy outside igboland..

Yet won Tinubu's house after sending 1000 Mc Olumo to the street
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Spandau: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
sukkot:

Yeah! Prosperity to thugs, viragos and every lowlife creeps everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sharpwriter(m): 3:03am On Mar 01, 2023
sukkot:
Baba, seems you've been silent throughout this election... Wetin dey happen na? What's your mind and verdict concerning the level the country is now?
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

Baba, seems you've been silent throughout this election... Wetin dey happen na? What's your mind and verdict concerning the level the country is now?
Chief they have declared Tinubu as our new president on the 1st of March in the wee morning hours. This month of March there would be heavy turmoil all over the world including Nigeria . Our own turmoil is because of the resistance to the new Nigerian order. But on the other side of that turmoil is peace and prosperity for all

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Spandau:

Yeah! Prosperity to thugs, viragos and every lowlife creeps everywhere in Nigeria.
not necessarily. You have to plug into the network. I know many people personally, well educated young men, who are plugged into the Tinubu network and all doing great. But you need to have a skillset. He has his agbero network but he has his network of young professionals too. All that whole lAmata for example is ran by Nigerian young expatriates . I know a few of them
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Freshtruth(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
sukkot:
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) / APC Gains Upper Hand Over Wike / Racism Thrives Because Black Nations Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.