Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) (35431 Views)

Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! / Please Help My PC Is Displaying Another Person Bitcoin Address / What Laptop (pc)is Best For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by MRSAWEDOFF: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Your system don crash or your hard disk is damaged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxONbrqEzzE
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by tirigbosa: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2023
A
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by amstamon: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Check the hdd connector, the flex fit don cut from that part that has fabrics abi na tape sef
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by kingxsamz(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:
So, I've been using this pc for quite some time now apart from the back up that it does not have, everything else is working perfectly until last year around June when I discovered that it's enter button and some other 2/3 buttons ain't functional again but since there's screen keyboard, I don't necessarily bother much about it as I can still be managing it.. So it wasn't in used as I do use it frequently again, so there's nothing to worry about until around December last year that I wanna use it and it started displaying this BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND

I don't know what's wrong with it maybe it's software problems or hardware.. Please any solution would be highly appreciated.

Bruh just search Youtube. Anything you need about Pc problems are there.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Sucre6: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Your hard drive is bad
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:
So, I've been using this pc for quite some time now apart from the back up that it does not have, everything else is working perfectly until last year around June when I discovered that it's enter button and some other 2/3 buttons ain't functional again but since there's screen keyboard, I don't necessarily bother much about it as I can still be managing it.. So it wasn't in used as I do use it frequently again, so there's nothing to worry about until around December last year that I wanna use it and it started displaying this BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND

I don't know what's wrong with it maybe it's software problems or hardware.. Please any solution would be highly appreciated.
Your windows is corrupt.. You'll need to reinstall windows. You can look for windows 10 cd rom
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by 007L: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Reconnect your hard drive. It’s not firm. If there’s a space between your HDD and it’s casing, you can add paper to pad and support it firmly.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by ObosiUkwalla: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121259393:
Hard reset your computer and hard drive.
Reconnect your hard drive.
Restore BIOS default settings.
Check and fix bad sectors.
Check and rebuild MBR.

For your mind, you re making sense. Urchin feeling funky
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Morphinne: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

It means that bootable OS is no longer available on the system’s hard disk meaning that you won’t be able to boot into windows and it could be as a result of failed hdd/ssd or someone removed your hard disk and accidentally deleted the OS files on it. The only solution is to do a clean windows installation through your bios using a bootable installation flash or CD

1 Like

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by CyberWolf: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Your system done crash. Just buy another hard disk and viola. Also I don’t have a back up of your files, you can kiss them good bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Softhands(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Press F2 and check out he boot sequence. Place your HDD first incase you have other drives ... If this does not work, air blow the HDD and fix it back...

Hope this helps
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by GloriousGbola: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

Your hard drive has failed or it is disconnected.

If you are so inclined open up the laptop and confirm it is firmly seated and connected to the sata port.

If you have the tools, you can connect the drive to a second pc to confirm if it is working

If you are not techie you will have to take it to an 'engineer' who will tell you your drive is bad and then sell you a used drive that will probably fail also

If you have to take it to be repaired insist on a used genuine Samsung ssd (2017 or later)

Most of these people will give you a 10 year old hdd which is getting ready to fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by famousroland(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Bro change your harddisk
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Adewale1603(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:
Actually, I could have try to get it done myself but then there's this problem of the MOST VITAL KEY ain't WORKING on the KEYBOARD Like All Those Navigation buttons, The space bar key and even the almighty ENTER KEY + Backspace Key Too That Alone makes vulnerable to technician.. How I wish all the keyboard keys are just working perfectly at this time, I'd have got it fix doing it myself with the inputs of those guys above that already provided similar solutions which I'm sure that's what any sane technician would do first before recommending anything else
get an external keyboard to use

1 Like

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

open your box and adjust your ide or sata connector to your HDD.
Make sure keyboard is in place to aviod.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by GloriousGbola: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

For your mind, you re making sense. Urchin feeling funky

He is 50% correct.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by judas123: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Buy an external desktop keyboard then plug to the USB of the laptop...u can use it just like the other keybod

1 Like

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Dogalmighty17: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2023
1. Your windows might be corrupt. You might need to do a fresh windows install.
2. You will need to enter your BIOS setup(f10 but depends on your system). In your BIOS go to boot section and make sure your hard drive is selected as the primary boot device.
3. If non of the above work, then your hard disk has crashed.

Try option 2 first.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Remove the hard disk and put it back. If it doesn't work try re installing windows. If e know work go and change the hard disk lobatan
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by xtocom: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Your hard drive is not seen by the system.
1. Check if the hard drive light is on if not,
2. locate the HDD cover, open it and refix it tightly to the terminal and reboot to check. If not, 3. Enter setup and Check if the HDD ide is enabled. 4. Try replace it with another hard drive to see if the same msg display, if the same msg display, ur HDD cable is bad but if different msg display, ur HDD is bad so replace it. 5. Take it to professional it is their prayer for such to happen don't be shellfish 😂
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by GloriousGbola: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

Also - Is it a pc or a laptop?

And what model Is the device?
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by tuns486(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

Hard drive gone.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by bergs2: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

Open the Hard Disk compartment and check if the device is plugged out. If not, change the hard disk.
This is simply a Hard Disk problem

1 Like

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by ObosiUkwalla: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

He is 50% correct.

We don't need 50% accuracy, we want it 100%
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by khorex(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Hi

Try installing another operating system (OS), this error occurs when the current OS has corrupt or damaged.

1 Like

Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by livenija: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

Two things

Either ur hard drive shift inside.
Or it corrupted
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by webosky: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

I had same issues, go to YouTube you will find solution, just follow the steps, its easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W3FqaJGtPU
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Babprosper20(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

Possible causes
1) your harddisk has crashed and i bad, you may loose all your files and may not be able to get it fixed.
2) You system fell, or hit some surface and your hard disk has been dislodged or shifted from possible..you'll need to open and fix it in properly.

In all your harddisk is having issues
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by kareemkamil(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Ur battery is not good, that's why u've that challenge. I can help u, call this no. 08051689892.
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by SwiftMax: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Go to bios setup, turn on boot legacy support and save. Exit setup and your system will boot normally
Re: My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2023
ROYH:

The initiation file that communicates between your mother board and your hard drive has been corrupted maybe due to forced shutdown.

Best option is to install a new operating system. Else see if you can safe start and fix the corrupted file, restart and press f8 and that's if you have a restore point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image / Mtn F@stlink Software Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.