Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (180578 Views)

What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2007
get her suntin 1daful, it depends on how fat your poc ket is, you know what she admires most and what she likes, her fantasy,her desires, you are always with her and u shld know what fancy her

peace out, i no dey 2 much these days b4 dem go bann me from this forum again
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by MP007(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2007
flowers, chocolate, kisses, movies, cruise, amusement park, horse riding etc, holla at me for more info, grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by tobaaro(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2007
My girlf's gona b 20 in 4 days,

I plan 2 send her 20text messages wt 20 recharge cards attached 2 it?? cos she's faraway!!

Nairalanders wat d' y'all think about dat??
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by spikedcylinder: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2007
tobaaro:

My girlf's gona b 20 in 4 days,

I plan 2 send her 20text messages wt 20 recharge cards attached 2 it?? because she's faraway!!

Nairalanders what d' y'all think about that??

Thats very creative. What denominations are you sending?
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by onyekang1(f): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2007
Hey all

i dnt tink d financial aspect is d most important tin here, n tank God d lady in question is nt d demanding type.

@ Poster

if u r d workaholic type jus take dat day off n b wit her lik NEVER b4, giv her all d attn n love on dat day,i can assure u, she will neva 4get dat day,cos we ladies love soooooooooooo much attention n 2 know dat we r loved and cared 4.really in my opinion i dnt tink its abt u buyin all d gifts in world,bt am nt sayin u cnt get her a thing or 2.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by adekennis(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2007
Warfy Boy:

get her suntin 1daful, it depends on how fat your poc ket is, you know what she admires most and what she likes, her fantasy,her desires, you are always with her and u shld know what fancy her

peace out, i no dey 2 much these days before them go bann me from this forum again
Gbese shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ozigbo(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2007
wish her very thing that is good in life.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by tobaaro(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
spikedcylinder:

Thats very creative. What denominations are you sending?

I'm just a poor student, mayb 400's, mayb less,
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by sweetboobs(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
@topic well a Love Machine so when u aren't around sometimes she can use it so she wont cheat on u

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by azekh(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
guy if u realy love her, and u are due 4 marriag, u can just prospose her and make dat day be her happiest day ok.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Cotton(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
Give her d cash grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by LongOne1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
dude, u could just buy her a good perfume, take her to the movies, get a teddy bear, expensive manicure/pedicure set, depending on the type of girl she is.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by spikedcylinder: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2007
You can also try by giving her moral support. tongue tongue grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by palemoon(f): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2007
You can give her a romantic card, take her out for a dinner, with table set for 2 with scented candles and soft music playing, you can give her a set of towels, nice books ( if she is the reading type) a small jigsaw puzzle ( if she will like the challenge) cute underwears ( if you are that close) a dressing bag and shoe to match, go to a first class resturant ( if you have the money because even if she is not demanding you can still spend money to appreciate her). A packet of chocolates would not be out of place, you can surprise her with a small get together; invite your friends and her closest friends too.
There are so many things you can give to a lady but I think the most important gift is you. Be there for her, be attentive to her and immerse her in your love. smiley
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by HolinessM: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u decide.

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by niceuzor: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
Warfy Boy - pls can i have a word with you privately?

Nicez from Effurun!!!! cool
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ehie007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2007
get som1 to do a painting of her, and give her as a surprise gift.

buying somthing simple that will last and pass a message is what u shuld think of buying.

example: i really dnt know lipsrsealed
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by bimbliss(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2007
to say that she is not demanding then she wont mind if u dont give her anthing will not be a good idea'

the truth is that u cant be told what to buy becos we cant determine the price range of what u want
u have always been with her, so am sure there are times she would have mentioned some needs that she has not met. use ur discretion as her love to come up with somthing
but am sure she would love somthing that express ur love and gives an assurrance of ur love for her.
all the best
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by zimba315(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
to me if you really understand your girlfriend and the things she likes or adore very much.but to my own reasoning why dont you buy her a wrist watch or set of gold you know ladies value material things naturally.she will keep it for ever and even if you guys go seprate ways.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ewons1(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2007
onyeka_ng:

Hey all

i dnt think d financial aspect is d most important tin here, n tank God d lady in question is nt d demanding type.

@ Poster

if you're d workaholic type jus take that day off n b wit her lik NEVER before, giv her all d attn n love on that day,i can assure u, she will never forget that day,because we ladies love soooooooooooo much attention n 2 know that we r loved and cared 4.really in my opinion i dnt think its about u buyin all d gifts in world,bt am nt sayin u cnt get her a thing or 2.
onyeka,thanks 4 ur suggestion,its almost exacty what i have in mind.my baby loves been attended to so much.and i think i know what to do on this note.ur a darlyn.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by saucekid(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2007
if you want to buy your girlfriend a birthday gift,get her a matching set of 'Bra and Panties' and believe me,she'll love you for it
i.e; guaranteed on the fact say una dey very intimate ooooooooo,cos if you try it with casual babe,her mama go bath you with Hot Oil
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by larriederm(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2007
buy her (spiritual books) for her spiritual edification. just make sure u rap it !
good luck
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Bblak(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2007
i will come in by saying dat since u said she's not d demanding type i'm pretty sure dat any gift you can afford 2 give her will be apprc8ted.

OR you try and study her temperament closely

* i mean if she's d melancholly type(emotional and disciplined) just like me then taking her out to exotic places will do d magic cos we like adventures a lot.u can cap it up wt a small gift.

gdluck.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by robby1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2007
take one of her favourite pictures, and make a painting for her. (i.e take it to an artist.). she will always remember that birthday even if u guys later break up.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Daracool(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hi,ibkn shud pls send d phone no of the person dt did his g'friend's artwork.Thanks
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ibrahiem(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
ma guy,u 've heard it all 4rm da landers bt i wil restrict maself 2 da financial implicatn,if i were u.thank ur stars dat she doesnt demand,hw luck u dey(i don have a way out,if u understand)
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by saucekid(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ poster,

firstly, take her to an expensive 'buka' for the best treat in amala and gbegiri
then take her shopping @ aswani so she can pick out the best material there

if she's the type that loves shiny things, when strolling on the street and you see those people selling earings,necklaces and stuff, buy those for her and some hausa perfume.
believe me, she'll remember you all her life grin grin grin

i wonder what type of thread this is? na you scope girl with ur mouth and thinking, now you're asking us what you can buy for her birthday, i tire ooooooo
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by joyjames(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2007
@niceuzor @warfy boy will also like to have a word with u

from effurun/ekpan too
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by A40(m): 4:33am On Sep 15, 2007
Take her to a motherless babies home so she sees what other people go through she would be less demanding for material stuff

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by tobaaro(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2007
Nairaland is sooo cool,

U eiter do wat A-4o said or just take her 2 "Iya-Basira" grin grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by A40(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
Abi what is a dude supposed to do?
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by fatty27: 2:38am On Sep 16, 2007
Why not impregnate her and plant twin or triplet in her womb?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.