Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (180569 Views)

What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by 9iceX(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2007
Spend the day wit her.
Since she's not d demandin type, simply by her a 9ice ring n propose 2 her.

9iceX
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by tobaaro(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2007
Propose?

All of u writin "propose! Propose! Propose!"

Has d poster said he wants 2 marry d babe?
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by babadee(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2007
Puff puff wrapped in old newspaper!

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Bosdem(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2007
It all depends on how much u've got to spend, u can buy her a nice perfume.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ewons1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
HELLO LANDERS,
2WKS AGO I POSTED THIS PARTICULAR TOPIC AND You GUYZ REALLY GAVE ME YOUR SHOULDERS 2 LEAN ON.
WANNA TELL You GUYZ THAT HER BIRTHDAY WAS LAST SATURDAY AND GOSHHH///,I BLEW HER MIND OUT.I GOT
2 HER SKOOL WITHOUT TELLING HER,SHE ALMOST FAINTED WHEN I TOLD HER I WAS OUTSIDE OF HER HOSTEL,
THEN I TOOK HER OUT INCLUDING 2 OF HER PALS(THIS WAS FRIDAY NITE).
THEN ON SATURDAY I SUPRISED HER WITH SOMETHING SHAE HAS ALWAYS LONGEE 2 HAVE,THEN I TOOK HER OUT ON A CANDLE LITE DINNER JUST 2 TWO.GOSH SHE WAS IN TEARS.THEN WE CAPPED IT UP BY SPENDING THE EVENING 2GETHER WHERE I MADE HER FALL 2 G GROUND WITH TEARS  WITH ANOTHER ROUND OF GIFTS.WE WERE 2GETHER TILL DAWN[don't ask me what follwed notin actually did grin}
I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND SHE CRAZY ABOUT ME.
THANKS LANDERS,You GUYZ MADE IT POSSIBLE.
Ewons@accessbankplc.com
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by elphem(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2007
Are you sure
cos i'm suspecting you
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by cody9950: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2008
i need help buying my girlfriend a birthday gift and sending it to her cuz she moved and i already proposed to her i really need help i really love her alot [color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by LadieSeun(f): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2008
get her something that comes from your heart, something u kno she will like, it doesnt matter if its cheap, da only thing that matters is da love n effort u put into da gift. Bonne Chance! smiley
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by suco01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2008
DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF GIRL SHE IS, IF SHE IS A KIND OF GIRL THAT DEMAND, BUY HER A ROSE FLOWER WITH A DESCENT PERFUME, IF SHE IS A KIND OF GIRL THAT DON'T DEMAND. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVEN'T DONE TO HER BEFORE

WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BY TELLING HER
TELL HER YOU LOVE HER
THEN KISS HER.

I THINK THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN WISHING UR GIRLFRIEND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THAN U ASKING SOMEONE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR GIRL FRIEND,
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by chinesedoll(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2008
i really don't understand you people!! a guy needs advice on what to buy for his girlfriend birthday and you all are not helping him out. you all are real something, i tell you. Angry

She is not the demanding type which is good for you but money is not the issue but what you buy for her. hmmm!!! i suggest, get her a ring, that is if you have not given her one yet, take her out to one of the nice place, may not be too rich a place, and after your lunch with her order for some ice cream and instruct the attendant to place the ring inside of the ice cream which you will give her.

Eventually as she lick it she will stumble on the ring. whatever comes out from her mouth, just wish her happy birthday. that will be her birthday. Grin I have been in this game for too long, just want to retire. Grin

AKPAYON (KILLER)
you won kill d babe abi?
wat if she swallows the ring
u go say u dey propose

@all
u people are talking flowers, chocolates, blab bla blab
rubissssssssssssssssssss
if my boyfriend has to send me flowers on my bday
he shld make sure a cheque follows
why u go send me ordinary flowers
i be goat wey dey chop grass
abeg me am more of a gadget person o
get me solid gadgets as gifts
and i wld really appreciate it

grin grin grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by hunniebomb(f): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2008
@ amaikama
putting rings in food is higly risky, one can easily choke, and how will u explain that. lol
guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
for a cheap thoughtful gift, u can cook dinner for 2, if u can't cook, order some food and pass it as your own, but if ur girl finds out, u r toast.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by jordanbeav: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2008
hey i also need help with my gf and were 10 years old her bdays comin up soon to cry

plz help me
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by girladvice: 3:23am On Aug 16, 2009
As a girl with a boyfriend. I will say that I have been living and dating my boyfriend for a year. My birthday is in October. He has never got anything for a girls birthday especially one who is turning 30 he is 26. So I had to show him things i liked. I like jewelry so we looked at Tiffany's website, and other jewelry websites. I am not high maitnance either but I do like nice things. Then I suggested how I wanted to go on a small trip somewhere not so far away but romantic getaway. I suggested a B&B so he told me to research it to get a good price and that is what i have been doing. I also wrote down a list of things i like such as: Boston Celtics game tickets, New York Rangers hockey tickets, ipod, jewelry, clothes, flowers, card, muesums, art gallaries, gardens, dinner, movies, etc. I can't remember the whole list but i just gave him ideas i don't want him to buy everything that is not the point but for him to have an idea of what i like. This is something that maybe you should have your girlfriend write down on a piece of paper too. Just an idea. Well i hoped this helped out a lot better from a girl's point of view.

Good Luck
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by barbie6(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
Just surprise her wit a BB psorche, d one wit a golden plated cover, i swear she ll realy like it.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
Since she is not a demanding type, pay her back now. here is a list:
1. a perfume (evidence, jlo d original ones o)
2. good set of lingerie
3. a nice necklace with pendant
4. consult a good artiste to help u paint her
5. night gown
6. a good wrist watch.
don't buy her car even if you have the money, wait till u marry her.
don't buy her: handset, e.g. BB, etc. don't buy her clothes for reasons. unfortunately Nigerians we don't value flowers, so don't buy any. finally, take her out or on a boat ride, if u can afford it, its not much, if u want, u can get one around lekki phase1, she will enjoy it and u too. Goodluck & hapy bday to her in advance.

2 Likes

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by stevethom9: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2013
For inspiration I will usually browse through amazon, ebay, and gift search engines like www.whatgiftfor.com
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by marlockj: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
C W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ ur gf should buy or bf below..

http:///14whbcz
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by mayratravis: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2014
See the best thing you can buy is a beautiful dress. As she is your girlfriend, you must be aware of her choices, colours and patterns she likes to wear. You can easily visit any ladies fashion store online like http://www.debrachigwell.co.uk/collections/new, ASOS.com, amazon.com buy some dresses for her according to your budget. She will surely love it. Or even you can buy her an electronic gadget. Apart from theses two, the other things that you can shop, depends upon what she likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Chanelle2: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Give her a funny cartoon from her photo. It's always nice and original I guess. I like such gifts, my boyfriend gave me my portrait on my Birthday) So, if you need here's the website where he ordered: https://www.photolamus.com/
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Caramellove13: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
I can never come up with cool ideas for gifts... However, a friend of mine bought an engraved wooden bow tie for me, It was so beautiful! Just an idea for you all as it is very personal :wink: I believe the brand was from europe, it is called Bewooden. You should totally check them out!
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Easybaby:
If you like, don't buy her anything . . .she will not complain . . .she is not the demanding type like me! tongue tongue tongue
ehn ehn
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by cukingo: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
hey i had the same dilemma and understood cheap and original gifts are better (for her and for budget grin)

so i ordered caricature from https://www.caricaturemaster.com/ and she loved it, i liked they can make custom love caricature from photo, i also bought candies and made photo album from our photos
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by clive2u(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
since 2007. una don marry now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.