Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (65381 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by iTommysco: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2023
No body wan die
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by JoshTim: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol....Obi lule

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Chineduawka: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Fawazzz:
There is no logic in Tinubu supporting Ipob.

However, Ipob may loose relevance for some time if Peter Obi wins.
Obi don loose 😎
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DennisEche(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.
Bro, it is really pathetic, someone that used to be Angel to those fools is now an enemy. i just weak for them

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by sukar886: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Igbos are wise now ... Sit at home kee una there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Jack696: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
This article is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing.

My Waffle House
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Devilagentcap: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Wahala
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by kellybently(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
Obi must be president, and Simon Ekpa will expire in 48hrs time.

So u saying Tinubu is the one sponsoring Biafra agitation. Tinubu gave Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Epka money.

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DriveByKiller: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
it took the hatred for Bola Tinubu for Eastern igbos to realise Simon ekpa was playing them like soccer all the while, hiding under Biafra agitation? Lolz grin

What a stupid people.

What will it take you people to realise that even nnamdi kalu is a fraud and a criminal who has over 60 million south eastern igbos in his near-albino palms?

6 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by SavageResponse(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023
That bastard should come and enforce his nonsense sit-at-home let him see what will happen to him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by SolutionsMed: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023
APC is an evil, demonic party

They want to intimidate Nigerians to win election for their evil Muslim-Muslim contraption. Demonic people.

God will disgrace their evil contraption of thugs and terrorists to suppress voter turnout for other fair political parties in Lagos, South East and South South!

God will disgrace their evil plot using Wike, Orji Kalu, Uzodimma, Nnamani and Akpabio to twist the people's will in Rivers, Abia, Imo, Enugu and Akwa Ibom states.

God will disgrace the plot to wipe out whole senatorial districts in Anambra Nnewi, Ihialla (why are we discovering thousands of discarded PVCs in Nnewi?) and in Imo such as Orlu, Orsu, Oru, Ideato, Izombe and parts of Okigwe - the same areas they manufactured thousands of funny voter lists and were busted by Imo Ugochinyere for their fraud and they began attacking and killing his supporters, they have now sacrificed these areas as no

APC's plot to win at all costs in the North even when it is obvious they are losing in the North West and North Central!

APC will never win an election again in Nigeria. Their evil policies, bloodshed, bigotry, sectionalism and hate must be retired alongside their candidates!

Nigerians, you have the powers rise up and speak on Febraury 25🇳🇬

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Starboytwo(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023
I no understand how sit at home in the east take concern Tinubu for Lagos tho.

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by nonyofor2(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa is a stupid fellow, imagine 5days sit at home. Though people will not obey such but this order will definitely reduce the number of people coming out to vote in South East which is exactly what they intend to achieve.

3 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by phemmie06(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Is it ẹ̀pà or groundnut or what is that thing called. He is enjoying a luxury life where he is and some senseminus people bought his idea free of charge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Espelbengz(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Ain't u guys hypocrites? Why were most of you happy with the sitat home before? Shebi something dey at stake now abi? 😂😂😂 This obi jazz strong oh! Make ipob or ugm abi ESN show face make we see something 😊

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Moh247: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2023
cool

Weyrey people ... Wetin concern Tinubu with animals

This riffraff nicompoop would go back to Simon Ekpa once the Obi defeat is final

Shameless humanoid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by FashionCookie(f): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2023
So una fit dey come out like this before, then y una come dey hide 4 inside house since? And even killing yourselves ontop. Na una dey do unaselves...and una never still tell us wetin dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by zelnababa(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
lolz end of EKPA, MNK and BIAFRA, God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:

That strong stuff still made you link Tinubu and Ekpa who had been in control of your people's lives ever before Tinubu declared his intention to run for presidency together. According to you Igbos are very wise ppl, Really? that was before or after soldiers were deployed to Owerri and Orlu to keep mumus at bey?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by matm: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
MNK is the only one who is genuinely fighting for biafra.And his followers listen and obey when he talks.
He has not ordered anyone to sit at home or avoid election this time

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2023
LMAO 🤣
But I remember a time when what you show us and brag about is compliance with the sit-at-home. Why is defiance to sit-at-home suddenly what is desirable?
I've never seen a people more confused and without principles 🤨

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Truthdeypain: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Igbos eyes don open

Nigeria been dey use them play ludo say them no get population and voting strength

why is this shit funny.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Tektronics12: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2023
You are Deluded Bro..
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu and his Simon Ekpa won't stop election.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by FashionCookie(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
I no understand how sit at home in the east take concern Tinubu for Lagos tho.
Like I don't even understand them.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by daygee12: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

This just proves that igbos are not robots.If you do anyhow you see anyhow

Don't u know how many Sit at home u and ur family don Observe but today u can say Igbos are not robots? So what have u been since Zombie?

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Hahahaha, so Tinubu is also the one controlling epka? grin
Why am I not surprised, I mean this is from the same people who think Buhari is Jubril from Sudan....grin
Seriously I wonder how this tribe reason, they are amazing. Intelligent but reason from behind. They made they believe Buhari is late. By now they should know that Biafra is all false...

A vote for Tin/Atiku is my dream

3 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Sermwell(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.
Do you expect them to continue observing sit at home from someone who is heavily compromised?? Hope you saw Tinubu's poster in Simon Ekpa's room?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Blaze14k: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Urchins are in severe pain
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by MFORC(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2023
MAKE UNA DEFY MONDAY SIT AT HOME FIRST. PETER OBI NO CAMPAIGN FOR IGBO LAND ON MONDAY. MAKE UNA HOLD RALLY ON MONDAY WITH NIGERIAN FLAG THAT IS WHEN I WILL TAKE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.
cursedAbiola:
I pity you if you think igbos will let one BATified criminal from Finland to do anyhow in Igbo land

cc
Adaisback

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Menclothing: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Why are u honoring sit at home b4?
Every monday
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Opportuneke:
They now realise that sit at home thing is killing their economy

Yet no protest in the region as a result of the currency swap despite sit at home, whose region is economically down, East or Waste?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.