Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (65383 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2023
so he chop The sso called $1m dollars and then go to social media and disclose it ? You obidogs biafra /igbotic mor0ns are senseless and nonentity in thinking walahi , so fuulish people chest beating to the wisest shocked shocked shocked shocked
sekundosekundo:

Ekpa Don chop BULLION VAN money clean mouth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2023
DriveByKiller:
so says the circus clown called O-GWOOM-GBE!

You can't have a stupid name like that and still get a bonus for the most stupid comment.

Stem-eater!

We don't give a Bleep, we roll as we want because we are natural survivors, we can create water even in the wilderness that's why we are not afraid to treat anyone's Bleep up bro, go and learn from the igbos; bingo
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DriveByKiller: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2023
ogwumgbe:

We don't give a Bleep, we roll as we want because we are natural survivors, we can create water even in the wilderness that's why we are not afraid to treat anyone's Bleep up bro, go and learn from the igbos; bingo
true, I know they are survivors and hardworking.

They are also the most sentimental and foolish in the entire southern hemisphere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Guyman01: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Sit at home failed because Tinubu paid Simon Ekpa and his boys with old Naira notes grin

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by wallarwallar(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2023
cursedAbiola:
I pity you if you think igbos will let one BATified criminal from Finland to do anyhow in Igbo land

cc
Adaisback

You guys are just unfortunate being. You said u want biafra and wen things turn bad 4 ur region u @ blaming tinubu.. How all dis ting take concern tinubu I don't know and ur senseless elders claiming tinubu paid ekpa 1million dollars but it was not rinubu wen u idiots are celebrating dis same guy be4 now

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by FireUpNow(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2023
pocom16:

Exactly..who would have known there will be a time when Nnamdi Kanu will be disregarded after all the propaganda.. Simon his faithful disciple will also on the same faith...

Obi has to win..cuz if he doesn't..I wonder what Igbos will turn to this time
Let the best candidate come on top
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2023
DriveByKiller:
true, I know they are survivors and hardworking.

They are also the most sentimental and foolish in the entire southern hemisphere

Stop saying bullshit about sentiment, everyone is sentimental, if you are not sentimental, tell me the reason you prefer someone that's so clear he's unfit to be the president just because he's from your tribe? stop this your sentimental jargon, you can only deceive the gullible with it, tell me one human on earth that's not sentimental

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by olab059(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2023
So Simon Ekpa is now a Tinunbu agent? Kai! You people ehn! SMH
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DriveByKiller: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Stop saying bullshit about sentiment, everyone is sentimental, if you are not sentimental, tell me the reason you prefer someone that's so clear he's unfit to be the president just because he's from your tribe? stop this your sentimental jargon, you can only deceive the gullible with it, tell me one human on earth that's not sentimental
lolz....can you point to any post where I whispered to you my preferred candidate?
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2023
DriveByKiller:
lolz....can you point to any post where I whispered to you my preferred candidate?

It's not rocket science to know your candidate bro
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by jamace(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When a man truly wants to be free , he would be free

I am proud of the ibos

A man can only keep in bondage when u agree to stay
I love the sentence highlighted. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DriveByKiller: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2023
ogwumgbe:

It's not rocket science to know your candidate bro
very rich. And your calculations are that anyone who criticizes the political strategy igbos employ in their political agitation somehow exposes his preferred candidate?
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Emmy909: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2023
I no understand how sit at home in the east take concern Tinubu for Lagos tho.

This is the set of people that believe Buhari is dead and the person ruling us is Jubril from sudan.
Pls are you guys sense backward cos you amuse us alot or the hatred of ( Jagaban Borgu the next president cheesy) as consume una thinking.

By 26th dey gonna cry and go back to there uzogbu uzogbu urchins method.

Evergreen12345:

full time bro i was found out when the bribe of a thing happened i Twittered on Twitter and got banned !!!!!!!!! EKPE is a tiffffff

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2023
DriveByKiller:
very rich. And your calculations are that anyone who criticizes the political strategy igbos employ in their political agitation somehow exposes his preferred candidate?

The pattern is not magic
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Espelbengz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Who is u people? The population of my tribe is bigger than Most countries in Europe and Asia and we haven't produced a deputy speaker of the house talk more of becoming vice president!
Since Nigeria began we haven't had up to 15 ministers yet we are the forth largest ethnic group in Nigeria.. I am talking about the Tiv people of BENUE, Taraba, Nasarawa, Cross River State respectively, so when you are pointing fingers be careful who u are pointing them at.
Now back to ur write up, I don't have any issues with igbo's supporting Obi, I only pointed out the hypocrisy in some of your elements that were supporting the sit at home order and the mayhem unleashed by those murderous group whilst some supported it here, an evil that can be stopped if Ndi Igbo truly wants it to stop, are their not some elements of hypocrisy in the what is happening now Whether good or bad? Playing the victims card and labelling people as hateful on your ethnicity reeks of hypocrisy my brother! I wish all aspirants the best of luck, afterall if obi wins he is going to be the president of Nigeria and not only Ndi Igbo..

Blaze14k:

What truth? Igbos that have been shouting marginalisation for so long and peter obi came out of nothing and u feel we shouldnt take that opportunity because of biafra.

What was the reason for the agitation at first. Look its either u dont reason properly or u hate igbos period.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Fidelarinze9(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.
Whom ever you are, just pray you are not put the kind of position Igbos are placed in Nigeria, you can't handle it.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Dpharisee: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
I no understand how sit at home in the east take concern Tinubu for Lagos tho.
Sit at Home in the South East failed today 23 February because Tinubu paid Simon Ekpa and his boys with old Naira notes, they are not able to spend it 😁😁
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by egbetokuns(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
Obi must be president, and Simon Ekpa will expire in 48hrs time.

Remember sit at home no be today. Just cos election u now relate it with TINUBU. play your politics better

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Adaisback(f): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
MFORC:
MAKE UNA DEFY MONDAY SIT AT HOME FIRST. PETER OBI NO CAMPAIGN FOR IGBO LAND ON MONDAY. MAKE UNA HOLD RALLY ON MONDAY WITH NIGERIAN FLAG THAT IS WHEN I WILL TAKE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.
As if you are relevant. The world is already taking us serious. We are taking the world by storm. A new Africa is here so your endorsement is a big Zero. It adds nothing to our value
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.

It simply shows a people that is in control of what they want.

Igbo Amaka
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by IGBOSON1: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
cursedAbiola:
traffic like never before.

Cool, but is your choice of moniker really necessary?
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Adaisback(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
cursedAbiola:
I pity you if you think igbos will let one BATified criminal from Finland to do anyhow in Igbo land

cc
Adaisback
yes my love, I know my people will put that bastard in his place once and for all. Imagine the idiot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by finni(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
You will start bowing for him from Monday 27th February when your Peterobi must have been beaten in the presidential election.

You will call on your messiah that is currently cooling his feet in prison.

cursedAbiola:

cc
Adaisback
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by queen165: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa and his 5 thugs cannot force millions of people to sit at home on election dayEkpa and his 5 thugs cannot force millions of people to sit at home on election day...
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Blaze14k: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Espelbengz:
Who is u people? The population of my tribe is bigger than Most countries in Europe and Asia and we haven't produced a deputy speaker of the house talk more of becoming vice president!
Since Nigeria began we haven't had up to 15 ministers yet we are the forth largest ethnic group in Nigeria.. I am talking about the Tiv people of BENUE, Taraba, Nasarawa, Cross River State respectively, so when you are pointing fingers be careful who u are pointing them at.
Now back to ur write up, I don't have any issues with igbo's supporting Obi, I only pointed out the hypocrisy in some of your elements that were supporting the sit at home order and the mayhem unleashed by those murderous group whilst some supported it here, an evil that can be stopped if Ndi Igbo truly wants it to stop, are their not some elements of hypocrisy in the what is happening now Whether good or bad? Playing the victims card and labelling people as hateful on your ethnicity reeks of hypocrisy my brother! I wish all aspirants the best of luck, afterall if obi wins he is going to be the president of Nigeria and not only Ndi Igbo..

Bro even as i speak to you there are some of my friends who want biafra even after peter obi's presidential campaign. There are some people who truely believe biafra most come no matter what buh majority of igbos are behind obi so this is opportunity for us and nigeria as a whole. If your tribe is not among the ruling class u have every right to demand inclusiveness.

Did u know that governor wike was responsible for the sack of uche secondus as pdp chairman also did u pdp wanted to zone the presidency to southeast abd wike stopped it all for his selfish interest. That is why Peter obi went to labour party unannounced. Look im not discriminating u in anyway buh lets give this man a chance cos he has something we all need as a Nigerian. Im not saying this because peter obi my brother, we all want a better country
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Emmy909: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
You place yourselves.... Pray obi win this election and Lagos State especially, cos ya all has made a mess and not thinking of the consequences of your host ...

Think and stop running mouth every time, I see why Buhari said dot in the nation, when u ain't following Due processing

Fidelarinze9:

Whom ever you are, just pray you are not put the kind of position Igbos are placed in Nigeria, you can't handle it.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by manchyme: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.

The only way apc was able to remove pdp is because there was a merger.
The only way to defeat apc is if pdp and Lp can merge. This is the only truth I can tell you now.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Codes151(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
This akwaibom/calabar guy just the use these ppl play.

Ekpa 😂
If you Igbos mess up again, Una go hear am. Una feel say na GEJ time where Una cost the south votes with your stupid Ipob shit.

Make Una do am again, e concern Una.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by muykem: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fidelarinze9:

Which position please? They are minority but want to dominate majority Which is not possible.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
you just carry your cheap Android Dey yarn anyhow!! This is why we really need sm regulation.

You said tinubu supports and sponsor ipob ( you hv proof)
You said he was given 1m dollars by tinubu.

You just use phone implicate yourself.

Smh.
Some of you ppl are very daft

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ojex004: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:

Una no jst get brain from that side. This is how you always start ur shaming act but later you will be looking for sympathy.
Someone declare sit at home from 23 and it's still morning time we dey and u start acting this ur childish act.what if the guy( ekpa) soldiers still observing?
Una no just get brain at all.
He who laughs last will definitely laughs best. We are watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.