Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (65384 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by onuman: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2023
cursedAbiola:
DMGS round about

Any Igbo who observes Ekpa's sit at home is a Tinubu slave.
Ekpa is not struggling for Biafra or Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Funflipper: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2023
pocom16:

Exactly..who would have known there will be a time when Nnamdi Kanu will be disregarded after all the propaganda.. Simon his faithful disciple will also on the same faith...

Obi has to win..cuz if he doesn't..I wonder what Igbos will turn to this time

They shot themselves in the foot.

5 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.
They are fooooools
They don’t know what they want
They are just confused

4 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by henrydav: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2023
I love this.
I'm an Igbo man I'm not an ipob member but i support them but on this one i don't support them. Depends on how things are going and the situation on ground someone in fine land leaving large will be issuing a useless order. People are looking how to even eat no money anywhere and someone will be issuing a useless order. Make thunder fire devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Misterone: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2023
What Igbos really want is presidency not Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2023
This one don scam Tinubu $1 million. Chop and clean mouth
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by bewla(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
Obi must be president, and Simon Ekpa will expire in 48hrs time.
we give and no look back
Ask olamide and phyno
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Semenyakenso: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one, please let's all endeavor to go out en mass to vote Peter Obi on Saturday
a new Nigeria is Possible
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.
igbos are something else tbh

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

This just proves that igbos are not robots.If you do anyhow you see anyhow
nahh! It only proofs there double face and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
cheesy

It is election time, and a sit at home would jeopardize the chances of the Igbo candidate, so they have decided not to listen to Ekpa.

I'm just laughing at Nigerians...not just Igbos. The same thing has happened all over Nigeria since 1999...be it OPC doing yanga in 1999 when they thought that Obasanjo was a fulani boy...till 2003 came and they realized that Obj was the only Yoruba man....same thing with Boko and millitants.

At the end, to the people commenting here....Government does not exist to give you cake. Government is supposed to keep you properly developed and productive. Whoever you vote...don't expect polices that make things cheap, or make it easy for you to import....expect polices that bring us out of oil dependency, and into industrial dependency, and then eventually...we can discuss restructuring and splitting up or not when we are all self sufficent.

As for me, I just laugh. Ekpa a year ago was the 'Leader of Igbos', now he is a Tinubu fanboy. Buhari was Jibril, now he is the real thing. 8 years ago, electing Buhari meant we were all going to become Muslims, now somehow electing Tinubu means that christianity is in danger. cheesy..like what happened these past 8 years? Wasn't Buhari supposed to make us all Muslims.

Nigerians, Ibos, Yourbas, Hausas, and everyone else.....please stop making me laugh. Call me when you stop wanting cake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by sekundosekundo: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2023
cursedAbiola:
I pity you if you think igbos will let one BATified criminal from Finland to do anyhow in Igbo land

cc
Adaisback

Ekpa Don chop BULLION VAN money clean mouth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:

When it is time to eat cake, it pays not to abuse the baker.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by emperor863(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2023
Realdon1:
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
Obi must be president, and Simon Ekpa will expire in 48hrs time.

Did you say Igbos are wise?

That is the biggest joke of this day.

If Igbos were wise as you claim, they'll not be in this political quagmire. Obituary will be roundly beaten on Saturday and wise Igbos, including you would revert to Biafra or death. Of course, it is more realistic to get the death option than biafla.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Madups(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Same in umuahia... See as everybody just ignore the fo0l.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by spencekat(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When a man truly wants to be free , he would be free

I am proud of the ibos

[/b]A man can only keep in bondage when u agree to stay [b]
Very true!
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Komu1048(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2023
This is madness of the highest order, igbos should be wise and sit at home. When Ekpa n Kanu Bois come for your head. obi will not save you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by tonididdy(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Very good

Take charge of your lives, don’t allow one man or a group of men dictate your lives!
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2023
MXrep:
This picture says a lot
Okay sire grin

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Bluntemperor: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:

What has Tinubu got to do with Sit At Home in the South East orders by Simon Ekpa,now?
You should stop the confusion in your Areas and stop blaming others!
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DriveByKiller: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2023
ogwumgbe:

I understand your pain bro but it's non of your business how igbos roll. If for anything, sit at home has sent shivers down the spine of the SE government to realize that some day, they will be target of the masses if they keep refusing to perform their assigned duties. So called cry about economy being destroyed for sitting at home, there's no such, at least this currency swap has shown the people with strong economy. No single protest in the SE as a result of the currency swap, we are not mates brother, igbos are great people
one look at your ugly moniker and I know you're a circus clown .

Tell an eastern igbo man the truth , they
tell you it's none of you business.

No wonder una fight civil war for 1967 when you had all sectors of the country in your palms.

Stupid emotional pussies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
so IPOB /Nnamdi Cownu & his Sam Ekpa are now Tinubu soldier , wonderful !!!!!! u igbo mor0n are senseless , let this election just come and go so u can accept it IPOB back shocked shocked shocked shocked
cursedAbiola:
I pity you if you think igbos will let one BATified criminal from Finland to do anyhow in Igbo land

cc
Adaisback

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
nonyofor2:
Ekpa is a stupid fellow, imagine 5days sit at home. Though people will not obey such but this order will definitely reduce the number of people coming out to vote in South East which is exactly what they intend to achieve.

IT will reduce nothing bro
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2023
DriveByKiller:
one look at your ugly moniker and I know you're a circus clown .

Tell an eastern igbo man the truth , they e tell you it's none of you business.

No wonder una fight civil war for 1967 when you had all sectors of the country in your palms.

Stupid emotional pussies.

You are a zombie and an asslicker, igbos believe in justice and will treat Bleep up of injustice no matter the cost, we are not like you that take shit out of fear and cowardice
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Diligence: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Now BATs can go and demand refund of One Million Dollars from Simon Ekpa...

When Ndi-Igbo declare you PERSONON GRATA, Ur own & Ur generations don finish be dat

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
VoteAPCOut
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Thomasankara(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
[/color]what if obi or Nnamdi Kanu have Tinubu's pic in their house[color=#770077]
MXrep:

This picture says a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by dubra: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Simon ekpa is not popular in the south east, he's just playing on the intelligence of social media users

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by ogwumgbe: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
emperor863:

Did you say Igbos are wise?

That is the biggest joke of this day.

If Igbos were wise as you claim, they'll not be in this political quagmire. Obituary will be roundly beaten on Saturday and wise Igbos, including you would revert to Biafra or death. Of course, it is more realistic to get the death option than biafla.

Igbos are not in political quagmire, they weren't just interested in politics but PO's emergence has changed the demography of igbos in politics for life, it's now Nigeria will realize that igbo is the most populated tribe in Nigeria scattered nook and cronies of Nigeria with threat to even out number their hosts. In today's Nigeria, they must be consulted in even in gubernatorial election in any State in Nigeria. In a nutshell, their focus in economic activities made it seem that as if they are in political quagmire, reason currency swap didn't affect their region, igbos are truly blessed, undoubtedly the children of Jacob

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by DriveByKiller: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
ogwumgbe:

You are a zombie and an asslicker, igbos believe in justice and will treat Bleep up of injustice no matter the cost, we are not like you that take shit out of fear and cowardice
so says the circus clown called O-GWOOM-GBE!

You can't have a stupid name like that and still get a bonus for the most stupid comment.

Stem-eater!

2 Likes

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by udemzeus(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
South east needs to develop oo, I don't like the state of it's roads.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by FidoNido: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Na so una start am small small, now you have convinced yourself that Tinubu is also incharge of the disruptions going on in the SE, so Tinubu paid Simon Ekpa a million dolls abi? Sebi Buhari too is dead,it's Jubril of Sudan that's in Aso Rock. Make unable continue they think like babies, una never ready to grow up.

OfficialAPCNig:
This one don scam Tinubu $1 million. Chop and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol ! Igbo people,una too much ! Buhari was a certain Jubril from Sudan and now Tinubu is the one controlling Simeon Ekpa ! You guys are nothing but a bunch of senseless emotional cretins ! You won't still see the need to support Tinubu now until it is too late and you begin to see the inevitable negative consequences of your actions and inactions ! Igbo,let common sense lead you for once in your political journey !

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.