Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) (65385 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by wingmanIII: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Stop saying bullshit about sentiment, everyone is sentimental, if you are not sentimental, tell me the reason you prefer someone that's so clear he's unfit to be the president just because he's from your tribe? stop this your sentimental jargon, you can only deceive the gullible with it, tell me one human on earth that's not sentimental
Don't mind the cursed animals, always thinking they're wise when they re really stupid .

1 Like

Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by wingmanIII: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kobonaire4:
cheesy

It is election time, and a sit at home would jeopardize the chances of the Igbo candidate, so they have decided not to listen to Ekpa.

I'm just laughing at Nigerians...not just Igbos. The same thing has happened all over Nigeria since 1999...be it OPC doing yanga in 1999 when they thought that Obasanjo was a fulani boy...till 2003 came and they realized that Obj was the only Yoruba man....same thing with Boko and millitants.

At the end, to the people commenting here....Government does not exist to give you cake. Government is supposed to keep you properly developed and productive. Whoever you vote...don't expect polices that make things cheap, or make it easy for you to import....expect polices that bring us out of oil dependency, and into industrial dependency, and then eventually...we can discuss restructuring and splitting up or not when we are all self sufficent.

As for me, I just laugh. Ekpa a year ago was the 'Leader of Igbos', now he is a Tinubu fanboy. Buhari was Jibril, now he is the real thing. 8 years ago, electing Buhari meant we were all going to become Muslims, now somehow electing Tinubu means that christianity is in danger. cheesy..like what happened these past 8 years? Wasn't Buhari supposed to make us all Muslims.

Nigerians, Ibos, Yourbas, Hausas, and everyone else.....please stop making me laugh. Call me when you stop wanting cake.
Ekpa was never a leader of the Igbos. Stop the childish insults
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by wingmanIII: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
emperor863:

Did you say Igbos are wise?

That is the biggest joke of this day.

If Igbos were wise as you claim, they'll not be in this political quagmire. Obituary will be roundly beaten on Saturday and wise Igbos, including you would revert to Biafra or death. Of course, it is more realistic to get the death option than biafla.
What quagmire?, please explain.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by lilyheaven: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Life is dynamic not static
muykem:
God is great!!! The same fools that used to update us on the full compliance to IPOB sit at home are the same updating us now on how people disregard sit at home. People controlled by emotion always have swallow thinking hence the need to change actions frequently as time dictates.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
wingmanIII:

Ekpa was never a leader of the Igbos. Stop the childish insults

He was, and you know it, and I am not insulting you or anyone.

I am just commenting on the game Nigerians play. Ekpa is just the latest installment.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Sholaco: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hehehe but you were the useless people that was celebrating your sit at home before now. Who even cares!
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by OvertheTop(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
daygee12:

Don't u know how many Sit at home u and ur family don Observe but today u can say Igbos are not robots? So what have u been since Zombie?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by od501: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
cursedAbiola:
DMGS round about

Na only MNK we know oo. We dash dem that APC hired scammer!!
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by Evergreen12345(f): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
you will still ask me how drugs in Chicago take concern tinubu for Lagos idiot!
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by emperor863(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
wingmanIII:

What quagmire?, please explain.

Let's revisit this on Monday or Tuesday next week.
Re: Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) by nesphil(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Sit at home, na una initiate am.
Na una headache and not ours grin

Next week Monday una go resume am grin

cursedAbiola:
traffic like never before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.