Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Most Women Are Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Are Boring (2467 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Are Boring by LittleBigDick(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Why are so many women so boring to talk to?
Most of them don't have anything interesting in their life and they're fokn dumb. Often times they don't have opinions that's worth discussing.
I understand that this is a very blatant statement but I just can't help but to think about it. I'm not saying that interesting women don't exist but often time they're very boring. Take for example.
I have met and interact with more than a few women from across the globe and I can say that only very few of them are genuinely interesting .
Is this just me noticing this or a large number of women are genuinely boring

5 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Qatar2022: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2023
It's only Nigeria girls

6 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by SHIVA001: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2023
If they are boring, then create an Atmosphere of happiness for both of you. She will love you more like that.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Are Boring by horlahwaley(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Get to agree with you on this one. But i met one who is very interesting. The affairs of the country, movies, football. She use to be the one to bring it up.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Pells1: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Some girls are boring when they not interested while some are naturally boring grin grin grin
So focus on your life cool
Learn not to complain like a sissy and face your life undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Lazywriter44(f): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Why don't we look at it from the angle of you being the boring one 🤔

I mean what topics do you bring out for y'all to talk on?

You talking about being with women from across the globe? That's a little exaggerating no?

LittleBigDick:
Most of them don't have anything interesting in their life and they're fokn dumb. Often times they don't have opinions that's worth discussing.
I understand that this is a very blatant statement but I just can't help but to think about it. I'm not saying that interesting women don't exist but often time they're very boring. Take for example.
I have met and interact with more than a few women from across the globe and I can say that only very few of them are genuinely interesting .

7 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Ladies are boring because they dont have to put in any effort to attract the male gender...their endowment does the work for them.ever wonder why most beautiful ladies still receive gifts and attention from guys even though they have saucy attitude?

9 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by LocalStandard1(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Hahaha. I noticed something the other day that got me thinking.

I was in a shop for sometime and I noticed the guys and some girls talking, the talk was bland and completely boring to my ears I had to leave there.
Then I began thinking, is this how I most be patient and endure all these torturous talks just cus I want to have access to a hole? I shrugged.

Women of today need to step up big time. They're rude, proud, selfish, boring, impatient, educated clones(this is no insult). Yet they lack any qualities of a long lasting wife, and they aren't even virgins.

10 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
LittleBigDick:

You're right bro girls and women this days can be so irritatingly boring this becouse they are self centered they only care about what they can get from you and once that's achieved they leave you for dead.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Draslo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
You have to find someone you have at least more than one thing in common with. Not just because she has big breasts or yansh

5 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by ArmedArmada: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hmm.

Many women are shallow minded, although shallow-mindedness is not restricted to any particular gender.

Other girls are just quiet and are not confident or comfortable enough to share their thoughts with you.

You need to find a way to probe and prod them—gently—so they can reveal those thoughts.

Also, our areas of interest as guys and girls rarely intersect. Girls can talk for hours about bags, shoes, clothes, fashion, celebrities, makeup, jewellery, events, shopping, and some other topics guys would find tiring.

To have a good time with any girl, there needs to be give and take.

Your discussions can't be only about what you like to talk about.

You may need to listen to a lot of what you consider nonsense. But you also need to steer her into discussions and topics you want.

This requires patience and an unselfishness missing in most guys (so the women are not totally at fault here).

Finally—

Be non-judgmental.

If you've spent time talking with ladies, you would definitely hear stuff you don't agree with. Don't put anyone down. Don't make them feel less of a person for their thoughts. Don't disregard it even if you don't agree.

If you need to correct something they said that you think is wrong, do it sensibly and with maturity.

Otherwise you could hurt them with your words and attitude and make them clam up.

✌️

My two cents.

7 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Generalwoodz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Not many only a considerable few...

Since these ladies get "HIT" by guys like you whom like Tesla robots say exact same thing to their overstressed and overstretched ear.

Don't discuss things an average Nigerian guy would say to a lady. Others before you have come and gone. They all walked the same paths and particularly repeated same shits. Pave your own path and stand ten toes. Let your train of thought be a reflection of magnificent engine at work.

Be unabashedly and say things without an iota of shame. Do not restrain or cap your feelings. Don't bottle any emotions you desire to let her see.

Be crazy but in beautiful way.

The one surefire way to unchain, free the beast in her femininity is to allow her do most of the talking. Bait her. As though she's a monkey give her bananas, pay attention. "Push with your words and make her say things by saying words that cut like hot knife in a butter

And when you hit the mark the flood gate opens.

In other news: I've got 2015 fb account for sell. Pls come and buy before HUNGER shift my womb.

Danke!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Ballzproblem2: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lazywriter44:
Why don't we look at it from the angle of you being the boring one 🤔

I mean what topics do you bring out for y'all to talk on?

You talking about being with women from across the globe? That's a little exaggerating no?

na talk they bring talk ,some of y'all after initiating a convo they'll just keep mum as if na interview ,one girl who claimed to like me pulled that shit on me last December I just ghost asap,na mumu they waste time until women
Re: Most Women Are Boring by Lazywriter44(f): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Say na interview 😂😂

But truthfully though, some girls are boring

Ballzproblem2:
na talk they bring talk ,some of y'all after initiating a convo they'll just keep mum as if na interview ,one girl who claimed to like me pulled that shit on me last December I just ghost asap,na mumu they waste time until women
Re: Most Women Are Boring by sunshineV(f): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hmm try have a conversation with your mother, see how that goes.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Albertone(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
sunshineV:
Hmm try have a conversation with your mother, see how that goes.

You had to bring his mother into it.

Many of y'all be saying things you can't say to our faces offline.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Arizoner: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
worst is they cant initiate conversation. They are blank upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by sunshineV(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Albertone:

You had to bring his mother into it.

Many of y'all be saying things you can't say to our faces offline.
ur IQ is so low u don't realize when u generalize woman, u bring people mother's into it?

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by imagrg(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
They look bored because you have nothing except your fine looks and preek to offer.

Flaunt and spend some good cash on them and watch how romantic and excited they become!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Are Boring by Albertone(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
sunshineV:
ur IQ is so low u don't realize when u generalize woman, u bring people mother's into it?

When you don't regard your own parents, you'll easily disregard other's own.
Re: Most Women Are Boring by sunshineV(f): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Albertone:

When you don't regard your own parents, you'll easily disregard other's own.
you're dumb. I wonder if u inherited it
Re: Most Women Are Boring by DaddyRochie1642: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Not many only a considerable few...

Since these ladies get "HIT" by guys like you whom like Tesla robots say exact same thing to their overstressed and overstretched ear.

Don't discuss things an average Nigerian guy would say to a lady. Others before you have come and gone. They all walked the same paths and particularly repeated same shits. Pave your own path and stand ten toes. Let your train of thought be a reflection of magnificent engine at work.

Be unabashedly and say things without an iota of shame. Do not restrain or cap your feelings. Don't bottle any emotions you desire to let her see.

Be crazy but in beautiful way.

The one surefire way to unchain, free the beast in her femininity is to allow her do most of the talking. Bait her. As though she's a monkey give her bananas, pay attention. "Push with your words and make her say things by saying words that cut like hot knife in a butter

And when you hit the mark the flood gate opens.

In other news: I've got 2015 fb account for sell. Pls come and buy before HUNGER shift my womb.

Danke!

You're very experienced with the way you wrote those things. You just wrote everything correctly.
Correct guyman.
Re: Most Women Are Boring by Epinigirls: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
SHIVA001:
If they are boring, then create an Atmosphere of happiness for both of you. She will love you more like that.

What does boringness have to do with an atmosphere of happiness?

Or what business does "love" have in this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Can You accept this ? / What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl / Character Or Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.