Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ramadan Is Knocking - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Is Knocking (13626 Views)

Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / Ramadan Is Almost Here; What Are Your Plans For It? / Ramadan Is Here, Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by ABUNNA: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2007
ISLAM IS JUST THE ARAB MAN WAY OF LIFE.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPIRITUALITY. IS ALL ABOUT HATING OTHERS THAT DOES NOT BUY THE IDEA OF WASHING LEGS AND HANDS AS A WAY TO BE CLEAN BEFORE GOD.
CAN YOU WASH YOUR HEART MAYBE WITH SOME SCOTLAND DRY GIN YOUR BLACK HEART MAY BE WASHED AWAY TO ENABLE YOU FACE MECCA DIRECTION WELL. WHEN I WAS IN THE NORTH I USED TO SELL HARD WHISKY GIN TO THE FEDERAL GOVT ALHAJI WHO RIDES FG OFFICIAL CAR.
I ADVISE YOU TO FACE HEAVEN BECAUSE IT WILL BE TOO LATE WHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT A HOLY PLACE. THERE SHOULD NOT BE HANGING OR BEHEADINGS IN A HOLY PLACE.
WHEN YOU WILL START TO AGREE WITH ME THAT MOHAMMED WAS JUST AN ORDINARY ARAB MAN AND WAS NEVER A PROPHET BUT RATHER A DESERT WARRIOR THAT HAS HATRED ON THE JEWS AND CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE THOSE SUNIS AND SHIITES THAT BURNT THEIR QURAN TODAY IN THE STREET OF BAGDAD.
PLEASE TRY TO READ IRAQI NEWS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT GOD WANTS YOU TO CHANGE FROM THIS CONFUSSION RELIGION TO ACCEPT CHRIST.
OSAMA BIN LADEN IS REGARDED IS AN ISLAMIC HEROE BUT REMEMBER HE IS STILL HIDING IN MOUNTAINOUS DESERTS JUST LIKE MOHAMMED DURING HIS JIHAD CAMPAIN GENOCIDE ON THE CHRISTIANS MOSTLY FROM LIBYA TO SOKOTO AND NOW IN HIS BIG TIME RUN OFF IN KANO KADUNA AND KATSINA. OK LET SAY THE JIHADS HAVE THEIR BASE IN ALL NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA BUT CHRIST WILL SURELY ARREST THEM AS HE ARRESTED SAUL WHILE ON HIS WAY TO PERSECUTE THE CHRISTIANS.

WHAT IS JIHAD?. IS WAR HOLY? PLEASE I'M CRAZY THAT SOMEONE STILL BELIEVES THAT MOHAMMED WAS A PROPHET. STOP FOOLING YOUR SELVES AND ACCEPT CHRIST NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

I KNOW YOU HATE ME AS I SPEAK THE TRUTH BUT MY ISLAMIC GIRL FRIENDS LOVES ME TOO WELL THAT THEY ALWAYS INVITES ME TO CLOSING KAREEM DINNER.

JESUS IS LOVE. WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT HE'S COMING SOON.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by hauwabd(f): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
Abunna, u amuse me greatly! Rather than annoy me, u just made me feel pity for you. Have u successfully converted ure islamic girlfriend that ure preaching to other muslims? why do u bother with muslims and this thread for that matter, why dont you just concentrate in your religion eh? At the end of the day, God will judge all of us accordingly and whether you like it or not, Muhammed, (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the prophet of God and muslims believe that including your islamic girlfriend. i am surprised how she puts up with you, seeing that u insult her belief!
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by ABUNNA: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2007
MY GOOD BROTHER,

IT IS MY DUTY AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN TO BRING SOULS TO GOD TO AVOID YOU GOING TO HELL. YOU MUST MAKE YOUR HEART TO BE CLEAN BEFORE YOU WASH YOUR LEGS AND EARS AND ALL YOUR BODY PARTS.

MY GIRL KNOWS THAT ISLAM IS A WAY OF LIFE AND NOT A WAY TO HEAVEN. I HAVE THOUGHT HER TO PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND FORGET ALL THAT ARABIC NON-SENSE SPEAKINGS.

I AM GETTING MARRIED TO HER AFTER SHE GIVE BIRTH THIS COMING JANUARY AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THAT ARABIC STUPID BELIEF THAT MOHAMMED WAS A PROPHET.
IT IS STUPID OF YOU TO BELIEVE THAT. HOW COMES ISLAM. BIBLE NEVER RECORDED A PROPHET THAT WAS CALLED MOHAMMED. MUSA IS MOSES, IBRAHIM IS ABRAHAM AND NOW TELL ME WHERE MOHAMMED CAME IN AS A PROPHET WITH SWORD AND JIHAD. WHAT MAKES MECCA A HOLY PLACE. STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST.
ISMEAL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD OF ABRAHAM THAT GAVE BIRTH TO ISLAM MEANING THAT IT IS A BASTARD RELIGION OF BASTARD ARABS IN THE DESERT. I DON'T BLAME YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID OF DEATH TO REPENT.
IF YOUR FAMILY WILL KILL YOU IF YOU ACCEPT CHRIST THEN I WILL HELP YOU TO RELOCATE TO JOIN ME HERE IN UK. ARE YOU STILL LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS? PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID. YOU DON'T NEED TO LEARN ARABIC TO WORSHIP GOD AS IT IS IN ISLAM. IT IS EASY TO WORSHIP HIM WITH YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE IF YOU ONLY CAN ACCEPT CHRIST. REMEMBER GOD IS UNIVERSAL. HOW DARE YOU BELIEVE THAT TO SPEAK TO GOD YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ARABIC. THEY ARE FOOLING YOU MY BROTHER. STOP WASTING YOUR ENERGY FOR NOTHING. MOHAMMED IS NO BODY. JUST AN ORDINARY ARAB MAN WITH TERRORIST IDEA TO KILL PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN HIM. JUST LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN, HE IS CLAIMING TO BE THE LAST PROPHET AND TERRORISING INNOCENT PEOPLE. IT IS SIMILAR TO WHAT MOHAMMED DID BY USING JIHAD TO KILL OTHER TO ACCEPT HIS DESERT IDEA. WHEN YOU HEAR PEOPLE CARTOON HIM AS TERRORIST YOU SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT JIHAD IS A TERRORIST ACT AND MOHAMMED IS A TERRORIST. WHAT MIRACLE DID HE PERFORM? NOTHING.
PEOPLE ARE CRAZY TO BELIEVE THIS ARAB MAN THAT CALLED HIM SELF A PROPHET. STOP AND MEDITATE ON THIS MATTER VERY WELL AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION IMPOSED ON PEOPLE WITH BRUTALITY.
LET ME TELL YOU THAT ISLAM WAS IMPOSED ON PEOPLE WITH JIHAD AND IT WAS NEVER A FREE CHOSEN RELIGION LIKE IT WAS IN THE CHRITIANITY.
PLEASE DO NOT FEAR OF JIHAD BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY KILL YOUR BODY AND WILL NEVER TOUCH YOUR SOUL.
BE FREE AND CHOSE LIFE. JESUS IS LIFE AND FREEDOM
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by mukina2: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Abunna
posting in caps might get you banned .
Please post it in a way everyone would be able to read
the caps hurts eyes wink
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by ABUNNA: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2007
Indian hemp or lets call it ganja does not make someone stupid or null. it is the person in any personality that defines his manner of seeing things. Bush is only a cow boy and that’s why Agore gave him way to take over white house but why Osama Bin laden Kills people in the name of Islam and Mohammed. I mean g walker bush. Mandela is just a good man and he hates injustice but his reactions are really dull.
i smoke marijuana for many years since i was 17 and now I’m 38 now. the only effect in me is rebellion, i have injustice and that’s why i never hide my feelings on any thing in this world. maybe someone may kill me because i will always say the truth many don't want to hear.
does bush walker kill in the name of god? no he does in his own personal wish as a cow boy not as a Christian. that’s good for him.
why Islam killed my people in katsina, kano and kaduna? why should Islamic kill Christians and claim they are pleasing Allah?. is Mohammed a blood sucker. Some time I think they worship a different god from Jehovah the universal almighty god that we all know. secret societies or occults do rituals in hidden places as a common respect to human life but why Islam has no regard for human life that Mohammed never gave anyone as a prophet they claimed he was.
the greatest is love.
no man can ever love god without loving his fellow man that god created in his likeness.
shame to all those human blood suckers claiming holy by washing their digs and ass.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by ABUNNA: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2007
Indian hemp or lets call it ganja does not make someone stupid or null. it is the person in any personality that defines his manner of seeing things. Bush is only a cow boy and that’s why Agore gave him way to take over white house but why Osama Bin laden Kills people in the name of Islam and Mohammed. I mean g walker bush. Mandela is just a good man and he hates injustice but his reactions are really dull.
i smoke marijuana for many years since i was 17 and now I’m 38 now. the only effect in me is rebellion, i have injustice and that’s why i never hide my feelings on any thing in this world. maybe someone may kill me because i will always say the truth many don't want to hear.
does bush walker kill in the name of god? no he does in his own personal wish as a cow boy not as a Christian. that’s good for him.
why Islam killed my people in katsina, kano and kaduna? why should Islamic kill Christians and claim they are pleasing Allah?. is Mohammed a blood sucker. Some time I think they worship a different god from Jehovah the universal almighty god that we all know. secret societies or occults do rituals in hidden places as a common respect to human life but why Islam has no regard for human life that Mohammed never gave anyone as a prophet they claimed he was.
the greatest is love.
no man can ever love god without loving his fellow man that god created in his likeness.
shame to all those human blood suckers claiming holy by washing their digs and ass.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by hauwabd(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2007
Abunna,
you do have a funny way of convincing muslims to convert, with insults? anyway, guess its the indian hemp talking. i wonder, does xtianity encourage the smoking of indian hemp? please concentrate on yourself, i am not interested, i am quite happy as a muslim, dont have problems cleansing and washing myself as my religion says and praying in arabic. if u want to introduce souls to xtianity, surely introducing them to indian hemp isnt gonna help? i am a girl not a guy by the way, just goes to show how little you know. bah, wonder why i bother replying, your replies are barely understandable, i wont bother to reply unintelligent posts anymore
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by ABUNNA: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
hauwabd @
Hello Girl, Don't be offended. It pains me that my brother was killed in Kano. He use to be a dear one and his memorial day just passed and i got nervous that it was because of islam my brother was killed. sorry if my pôst offends you but that's why it is a forum and one can express his views and opinion. i love my wife and she's muslim and pregnant as i'm posting this ads. when i talk of islamics i mean extremist. are you an extremist? i think no. christianity has nothing to do with indian hemp ofcouse. i've never heard it was recorded in the bible. i smoke it for depress and anxieties. God loves you and me as well. you can write me in my private mail if you wish. maybe we can get to know each other too well. here is my address w_lns2@yahoo.fr.
I love how the Yoruba's loves their non islamic neigbours and that shows they know God is one and not a God of hatred and voilence. please contact me in my private mail and i will then pass you my direct phone contacts so we can speak
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by osisi5: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2007
this abunna dey fear me O
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by hauwabd(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2007
Abunna,

Islam is a religion of peace. Sorry about your brother, those people that killed your brother in Kano are not practising Islam, they are murderers, Islam doesnt encourage indiscriminate killings and certainly not sucide bombings or killings for that matter, what u shld know is that in every religion there are the ones that give it a bad name, even xtianity, eg, Reverend King, get my drift? u should not attack another religion based on sentiments and without basis.

By the way, i am not yoruba.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by Nushi77: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
hauwabd,

I understand and I think you are not taking it personal. Hope Islam do practice forgiveness. I never consider you a yoruba, i'm only given you an example of how our northern brothers should live with their non islamic neigbours. i wish you a happy ramadan and please think about it that christ gave his life for all of us and not chrisitians alone. cheers.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by DisGuy: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
I AM GETTING MARRIED TO HER AFTER SHE GIVE BIRTH THIS COMING JANUARY AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THAT
so you are getting married after bangin her up! what happened to 'thou shall not commit adultery/fornication'? shocked

Muslims be nice!
make better use of your time during ramadan, teach kids how to use the computer
do general volunteering if you can
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by almoh(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
It is good to know that alot of non muslims take the most zealous interest in matters concerning islam and muslims even if a lot of the comments are nothing but a load of trash. muslims should simply ignore them. did not the meccans of old behave in the same way when the Prophet (SAW) came with the message of Al-Islam? in the end what happened? only a unique thing that is worthy of attention gets such attention.

you see, any body can sit in the comfort of his home or a cyber cafe a type a lot of vulgar things. comments he wont have the guts to make in the prescence of the target audience even if he is offered all the incentives in the world. but it takes a descent person to say polite things. a real human being.

I emplore all muslims to ignore such remarks and continue to reap the bounties of Ramadan.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by babs787(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
Insert Quote
It is good to know that alot of non muslims take the most zealous interest in matters concerning islam and muslims even if a lot of the comments are nothing but a load of trash. muslims should simply ignore them. did not the meccans of old behave in the same way when the Prophet (SAW) came with the message of Al-Islam? in the end what happened? only a unique thing that is worthy of attention gets such attention.

you see, any body can sit in the comfort of his home or a cyber cafe a type a lot of vulgar things. comments he wont have the guts to make in the prescence of the target audience even if he is offered all the incentives in the world. but it takes a descent person to say polite things. a real human being.

I emplore all muslims to ignore such remarks and continue to reap the bounties of Ramadan.

Nice talk.

May Allah shower his Mercies on you

Maa Salam
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by mrpataki(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2007
You know when ignorant zealots like you come here, I am most times sad. You never know what you are saying, yet you think you have made a statement of note.

almoh:

It is good to know that alot of non muslims take the most zealous interest in matters concerning islam and muslims even if a lot of the comments are nothing but a load of trash. muslims should simply ignore them. did not the meccans of old behave in the same way when the Prophet (SAW) came with the message of Al-Islam? in the end what happened?

Yeah right Islam is all about thrash!

Massive slaying of the infidel is what happened, cutting out of the hearts was what happened. Tell me which kind of religion delights killing of those who refused to follow its doctrine?

If you choose to be blind, may God open your eyes soon enough. I have seen the light, and that is in Jesus Christ.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by mrpataki(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
babs787:

Nice talk.

May Allah shower his Mercies on you

Maa Salam

Deceivers of brethren. Do you actually know any better undecided I asked you a simple question, you are yet to answer me till now!

Yeye truth has come, falsehood will perish cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2007
@mr pataki
i sorry for you
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by somubz(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2009
Ramadan is simply a sacred month,
an expensive month;
the month of love and the month of forgiveness soughing.
In the same persuit,
Ramadan is a month in which the pietious believers move more closer to their creator purposely to gain
and seek forgiveness,
Nice one,
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
abeg make the thing no break my door o
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by Horus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ramadan is a waste of time.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by muhsin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2009
To you. grin
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by Abuzola(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ramadan kareem
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by chakula: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2010
RAMADAN IS HERE AGAIN. May Allah Almighty accept our Ibadat and erase our sins and to witnesses many more years ahead Ameen.
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by DisGuy: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
when is it starting?
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
when the moon is sighted, most likely 11th next month undecided
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by DisGuy: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
Many thanks
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by experts: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ abunna, i would have love to laugh at u, but instead i cry, u no why, because my friend also died in kano,

but don't be happy u have company because we are from different planet,

My friend that was killed wasn't killed because of islam but was killed in the riot too, he was also a muslim,

now to ur claim, if ur brother a christian was killed in the same riot that killed my friendsa muslim, in the name of islam, wht do you say, i was almost killed too, and i am a muslim,

this lead me to the conclusion that neither ur brother or my friend were killed in that riot because of islam, but in the name of islam, why because those that killed them say allahu akbar but wht they say is not why they kill, they kill for there selfish interest and hiden agenda under the name jihad, and even 80% of them don't pray, and anybody claiming to be a muslim without praying is not regarded as a muslim in the eyes of God,

so judging islam with the act of some is like judging the whole of Nigeria with a act of some,
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by chakula: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
experts,

Brother where have you been since?
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: Ramadan Is Knocking by azharuddin: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
salaam brothers n sisters,
may Allah give us the health n will power to fast and do more ibadah. Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Women’s Hijab Have To Be Black? / Two Pilgrims From Lagos And Kano Die In Saudi Arabia / Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.