Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Best Business, Dating , Relationship And Hookup Site In Nigeria - Check This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Business, Dating , Relationship And Hookup Site In Nigeria - Check This (389 Views)

Childless Men Have No Business dating Single Mothers / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Business, Dating , Relationship And Hookup Site In Nigeria - Check This by Happened: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
I Want To Ask Something .... Because am about to Do It.

How will You Feel , When You need someone to be with , a Good Relationship , A Place to share your product and Services !!!

Like you can post free adverts !!!!

Or Introduce yourself and meet someone !!!

No Social Media like that in The World !!!

Okay am Not Going to Create an App !!! (Spirit Saying !!!)

I Wish to Use Telegram and Create Something !!!

Listen to This !!!

Imagine a Telegram Channel Where You Can Visit !!!

and View a Discussion Board , All The 36 State In Nigeria will have their own platform where they can:

Just Click Your Own State and Join:

When you Join , You Can.

1. Introduce themselves.
2. Share These Business and Services !!!
3. Meet new relationship and Hookup Deals.
4. Share Latest news of things happing around them !!
5. Discuss Politics !!!
6. Discuss Sports !!!
7. Get Customers To Their Business !!!

i. As Questions and Receive Answers !!! (Like "Can Someone recommend the best Boutique In Ajah , Lagos" ...)

ii. Everyone is welcomed !!! All professions - Someone can introduce himself as ("Am Barr. Ejike Femi Ali , Location Lagos , Services: ........ You can list your services) - Once you do that someone who needs your services will contact you.

iii. I Repeat again , Everyone is welcomed , You can introduce yourself as ("Am Mr. Ebuka Femi Ahmed, am a Trader and Owner of EFA Limited , Here is my Phone Number and contact address)

iv. Even Everybody dey invited to Join: Eg (My Name is Choomysexxy , Years Old , Location: Awka , Phone Number: 625388354 (Am available on WhatsApp)

You Don't Need to Be King or Servant to Join This Telegram Channel !!!

I Will Promote this Telegram Channel with Nairaland , Top websites and Blogs , Influencers like Oga Sabinus and Broda shaggi !!!!

There will be advert spaces on This telegram Channel where Companies Can POST ADVERTS. (Just like we do on Nairaland)

This Telegram, Channel will be one of the Greatest Platform In Nigeria by December 2023.

Moderation:

No One Can Post Links on the Telegram Channel (Message , Pictures , Just Phone Numbers and Other contact details)

Expectations in news 4 Months:

It Will Grow to Over 600K Subscribers and Average Revenue of 4Million Naira Per Month.

Reference:

Shea You Remember 2GO !!! , 2GO Rooms !!! - This will be greater 500X.

Project Total Budget: 10 Million Naira (Mainly For Adverts)

Investors are welcomed: +234 809 226 4444 (Available On WhatsApp) - Ready to Travel

Check The Pictures Below and See Samples

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Make Babalawo No Use U / Watch Video As Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Llizard In The Market.. / Shame: Young Women Couldn't Define "Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.