Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi (48553 Views)

Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

You are a greedy fellow like Tinubu. I'm Yoruba and I don't support nonsense or vote nonsense all because Tinubu is Yoruba abi?

The top 8 you mentioned, what did they do to you directly?

Peter Obi is the best candidate to vote for. And I urge all fellow Omoluabi's to vote for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by livinbygrace: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
These people are not just serious..They joke too much.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by DesChyko: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

How convenient to cherry pick 4 years out of 24 years to hint at Marginalisation even when a Yoruba man was the No. 1 political figure in Nigeria from the inception of this republic and for 8 years out of 24. A salient reminder that there are 3 major tribes in Nigeria. And even this elections is not about tribe.

It's about Character, Competence and Capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

Many of them can't think for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Onelove508: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Governance should be about who currently has the mental and physical abilities to govern not reward for favor.

In your opinion we should vote someone who can't recall PVC or know how to position himself during his county's national anthem because he help us bring his fellow thieves to top 8.

U are too emotional, sentimental and tribalistic, yet u say some people are lost. Please who is lost here?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Curious345: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
What about Tinubu going the Yar'adua way 1yr after his inauguration..

Are you daft and don't consider this ?
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election he knows it too.... he is preparing for 8 years from now .

Although he ignorant followers are so delusional to assume that Peter obi will win APC and PDP

Social media is not real life .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Hendrixky: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Shut up numbskull.

Tinubu did not have any mental illness for 7 years but as soon as campaign season started you started to claim he was ill.

A sick Tinubu is better than a healthy Obi.

Like i said if you are educated and you have been following his campaign
Still you pretend as if you you haven't noticed that he is mentally not fit

May you and your children know no peace

I'm not hausa, or igbo
Am from Edo state
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Urchinpainer: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
75% of Obi's keyboard warriors will not vote tomorrow.
Illiterate... It's actually Tinubu Urchins that will not vote. They will need to be paid to support their so called lord.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by philexcel(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Since you are now among top 4. How has it benefit Nigeria and Yoruba specifically. I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians. Both tribalism and religion has taken us nowhere

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Rebuke: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Go and sit down jaw
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Genesis21(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

If you can't give out your sister, your daughter or rather you as a woman can't marry someone in tinubu's condition memory failure, dementia, mentally and physically not fit but still you want to bring tinubu Upon Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

Your generations will never know peace.
God is the only person in charge of our health.
Abacha was never sick when he dead.
Your agenda of everybody must support Obi is not going to work.
Tinubu wins or loses tomorrow, I will vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Stanislause94: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

seriously Seun should ban people from commenting foolishly on this forum, we are talking about a better Nigeria and you’re here wailing about this. You’re just a sick and demented tribal bigot. Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Positivepoint(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:

Still, corrupt polithiefcians are yet to understand that Obi no dey give shishi. They think it's business as usual.

The real problem is he neglected party structure especially those lead by other ethnic people and work with only igbos within the party.

He is a complete Igbo candidate with clear Igbo agenda and favoritism. He is not a national leader or politician. It's not about money but rather party structure and mobilization. This has always been the bane of Igbos, the lack the capacity to see beyond ethnicity. If he can't work with people from other ethnicity in his party how can he pretend to want to lead a country where his tribe which he favours are minority?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Neckpresser101: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:

That's because most of us have PVC'S already. Tomorrow evening, you'll understand the political games.

Bro there's nothing new under the sun. Everything has been decided by God don't be too confident grin grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Hendrixky: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Genesis21:

Your generations will never know peace.

For you to be angry means it is the truth

So go to your polling unit and do the right thing tomorrow

Or else you and your children will not know peace

Tinubu after 6 months is going to go the yaradua way
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Skyehigher1: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

thank you my brother many of them don't know that. That Jonathan teach us a great lesson then even they remove some Yoruba in top position and replace it with awusa and igbo . They teach oyinlola a great lesson and many others

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by zomby(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
https://www./2023/02/24/lp-reacts-as-state-chairmen-predicts-doom-for-peter-obi/amp/

The Losers Party setup reminds me of an excellent sample of an Igbo business; shady, sketchy, shaky and inferior.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by LegacyB: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
He would still win . Most of us will vote him.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Lightorder: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
75% of Obi's keyboard warriors will not vote tomorrow.
a non entity has spoken

Meanwhile, if he loses tomorrow, he goes back to remain the multi billionaire he is. You will craw back to your low and hard life. Your mates are making good progress in other climes, here you are stagnant and singing tribalism. Thank God that prices of goods do not discriminate. Ritual killings do not discriminate, kidnapping does not discriminate. Just like LASMAN in Lagos bad governance or policies doesn’t care to know where you hail from .No that it is all about Omoluabi and Omoibo.You will die in the street of Lagos like nobody you are designed to be
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Simao88(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Oga you're absolutely not correct, PDP projected Mulikat Akande for No. 3 position. But Tinubu's group and others gave it to Tambuwal may be for national relevance who knows. But we are aware and you know the truth.
Yoruba Presidency should be my pleasure, but not with Tinubu, No never. Ire o
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Owaincouncil: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Stop this nonsense. Is it not the same tinubu that thwarted the chances of mulikat adeola akande of becoming the speaker of the house and gave it to tambuwa who later betrayed him because of both ambition.
If you are not sure of something, please don't post.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Dialpad: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2023
So you agree with me that Obi will NOT win the election

He is just entertaining you guys

Curious345:
What about Tinubu going the Yar'adua way 1yr after his inauguration..

Are you daft and don't consider this ?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by OmoFiditi: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Thiefnubuu Omo ale scuttled GEJ's plan of ceeding the Speakership position to we Yoruba. He rather sold our Speakership position to Tambuwal

Na who no know history you fit deceive. We Yorubas are solidly behind Omoluabi Peter Obi. We have listened to our elders in Afenifere.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Igba123: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

the same Tinubu you deify, and his goons in acn, is the reason a Yoruba woman is not number 5 on your list above. Nobody but Yoruba pushed Yoruba out. Ask those who started following Nigeria politics before 2015.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by FireUpNow(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Just because they are not swing money to steal and live grooving lifestyle they decide to tow along this track. Corruption unlimited
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by ocdeut(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Dialpad:

Too late to cry bro
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by benitwater(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Jokers.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by bosstim(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Pray for sense, cos u got non.
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Curious345: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Dialpad:

Obi is your president .take that to the bank...

On the worst case scenario , Atiku will win
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by slowice(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Hahahahaha those chairmen are deaf. We nor dey give shishi,vote right,vote wisely.

A vote for obi is a vote for Nigeria....we must sanitize the system if we want it to work for all.

We claim to hate corruption but enable it. Stand against what you hate. Say no to vote buying all all forms of Mal practice. This is a new Nigeria. Things must change

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Dcaliphate(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

You're a tribal bigot. Your outlook is phucked.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM πŸ’₯

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

oga shut up..is not about tribe but who can deliver.. you guys should stop All these tribalistic politics in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.