Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors (430 Views)

Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors by Chemicalboss1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
I notice the que these days at those Akara joint, the family men in my area have left suya and started dragging that last evening dinner with us bachelors.
You know that chilling refreshment you get as a bachelor when you take the collaboration of Fanta, Bread and Akara.
Mehn that's low budget burger. Infact if you join am with that evening Arizona, there's this level of fulfilment you get after consuming the goodies and belching from the Gas comming from the minerals.
Trust me a married man who came home to meet his happy wife preparing his favourite didn't get half the fulfilment you get.

Married men should please stay off. There are few things that give we the broke bachelor luxury at a cheap rate. Break and Akara tops the collaboration list..

1 Like

Re: Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omor people dey oo 😂
Re: Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Abi 😭😆😭😆, bring your assignments

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Mountain Dream / URGENT REQUEST: What Is The Current Rate Now Please? / These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.