Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! (3297 Views)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by AyemafugeILAJE: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
The last time I entered anything serious relationship was in my mid 20s. Now I'm in my mid thirties should I fall in love?....a corper gal in her mid 20s, from imo state is giving me a serious green light, though based in Kaduna, Should I give her green light or should I just chop her the way I've been chopping others since my mid 20s? Confused
I need advice before I go fall yakata in love. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Zonefree(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
The easiest way devil can get to you is through Nigerian girls.

I can't say more than this.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Nemesis0147(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

guy😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
If you are in your mid thirties and you are still asking this question then I will advise you not to fall in love ,keep "chopping and going". You will grow up and have sense when you are 60. HOPEFULLY

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Ballzproblem2: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
The way men keep flinging the word love gets me annoyed, greenlight is not love greenlight is everywhere,get to know the person better before you start flinging the word love around , SMH 🤦

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Starboytwo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
It’s fun to be in love bro, do your thing. Don’t let any man give you negative vibes. Carry your cross.

I love my girls, my Nigerian girls, no foreign girls or Oyinbo Dey live for my area, abi, Wetin I go do.

Any foreign girls na client. Jaiye loh omo iya mi.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
If you're really in your thirties, then there's a problem somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by rickpat(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
bro,you don pass this level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by SPRINCE001: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
I hate guys/men that jokes with their marital life from age 29-35. I now have no pity for those that joke or start looking for wife in their 36- 40+

As for me, If not for anything a reasonable guy should get married by 30years of age and be done giving birth by age 35, by then you will have enough time to raise your kids, and chase your career too.

Not you waiting till 35years + and start chasing/ dragging girls that are in their early 20s with young guys.

Like the Op now, He is somehow lost thinking he is enjoying life. Someone that ought to have started his own family and life.

Check Oyinbo people, footballers, musicians, and Nigerian artist too, You will love the way they live . You can't have all the money at once, gather some and start your family latest age 30,31,32 by 35years of age, You should hace given brith to at leats 2 and maximum 3 children.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:
The last time I entered anything serious relationship was in my mid 20s. Now I'm in my mid thirties should I fall in love?....a corper gal in her mid 20s, from imo state is giving me a serious green light, though based in Kaduna, Should I give her green light or should I just chop her the way I've been chopping others since my mid 20s? Confused

If you do serious relationship they will drain your finances...Nigerian girls dont deserve commitment..just chop them clean mouth and leave.
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by PerfectStranger(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
A lady giving you greenlight might mean she just wanna taste your gbola. Yep, women do that shit too.

Don't take that greenlight too serious especially with a Nigerian girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bluezy13:
If you're really in your thirties, then there's a problem somewhere

How? Last time I checked it's not by force to marry and even if hes in his 30s he dosent have a biological clock to worry about unlike a woman.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by onumadu: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Rayban25:

If you do serious relationship they will drain your finances...Nigerian girls dont deserve commitment..just chop them clean mouth and leave.

PerfectStranger:
A lady giving you greenlight might mean she just wanna taste your gbola. Yep, women do that shit too.

Don't take that greenlight too serious especially with a Nigerian girl.

I honestly don't understand all the rage against "Nigerian girls/women", as if they created themselves.

Let me tell you, the behavior of any group of women is a direct factor of the men's choices.

If a Nigerian woman is a devil, then a Nigerian man is Satan.

All these gender bashing is mindless and irresponsible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Your matter don tire me aswearugad! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Nonexisting1: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerian girls don't love. Get that into your skull. That girl can only love you for a reason and when that reason ceases to exist, her love ceases to exist as well. Nothing stops you from marrying them if you can but do so having in mind that her love is a mirage. As for me, I've sworn never to put leash on any street dog. If I need children, I'll make arrangements and have them my way.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Kaycee54321(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

If you wan Love, my brother, Love.

YOLO.

Besides, most of these men yarning dust about how Naija women don't love and bla bla bla...Most of them don't have the backs of their fellow men oh.

Love if you wan Love. But Love yourself the most and expect that anything can happen at anytime in any form from anybody.
Like Lord Baelish said, "Live that way and nothing will surprise you..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by VinnyBaba: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
The Great Odimegwu Ojukwu fell in Love with Bianca in his 50's or 60's,

so OP Nothing do you. smiley
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:
No, remain shigidi all of the rest of your life because you are above 30. Nonsense post! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Goldmynemaniac: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Should a single guy breath in his mid thirty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by AyemafugeILAJE: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Should a single guy breath in his mid thirty?
Simple question una turn am to quarrell

2 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by dollyjoy(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
No please, a single guy is not permitted to fall in love in his mid thirties. In fact if he does, he will be regarded as a simp and will be caught off by real men smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

The easiest way devil can get you is through Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Bluezy13(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Rayban25:

How? Last time I checked it's not by force to marry and even if hes in his 30s he dosent have a biological clock to worry about unlike a woman.
Learn to understand something before you rush to show how educated you are.
A man in his mid thirties is not supposed to be asking a question too useless for his age.
If you still have a problem with that, then this message is for you too.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Gadafii: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Broda wey Mumu

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by NonsenseRubbish: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2023
angry

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

The easiest way devil can get you is through Nigerian men.
Shut up and learn what your father failed to teach you.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by frozen70(f): 1:34am On Feb 25, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Dey play
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Bluezy13:

Learn to understand something before you rush to show how educated you are.
A man in his mid thirties is not supposed to be asking a question too useless for his age.
If you still have a problem with that, then this message is for you too.

Oh I misinterpreted 👍

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by talk2hb1(m): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Hope Una eye no Dey see double as Una Dey see green light with no white included. Love is a beautiful thing, Sha no wound yourself as you fall in love.
Instead of falling in love, why not walk into love.
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by carsuperman: 2:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Let me ask a question here, those of you who marry or fall in love, how do you fall in love with a Nigerian girl that has swallowed cum from like 30 different men. bleeped in the arsehole, I mean. With the things I see, I can't marry
Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by Goodlady(f): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Shut up and learn what your father failed to teach you.
Shut tha fûck up and learn what your mother failed to teach you.

You and the idiót that his name look like zombie are probably in your mid 30s with no clear cut future.
Una life just hang like the economy of Nigeria with no hope of progression. Naso una mate the mumu op come ask us shey him fit enter relationship at few mins to 40.
He should just go to seminary and become Rev Fr.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! by JasonScoolari: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Shut tha fûck up and learn what your mother failed to teach you.

You and the idiót that his name look like zombie are probably in your mid 30s with no clear cut future.
Una life just hang like the economy of Nigeria with no hope of progression. Naso una mate the mumu op come ask us shey him fit enter relationship at few mins to 40.
He should just go to seminary and become Rev Fr.
If only your mom taught you some lessons before she departed shamefully...

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love / How Much Is Coke In UK? / Is It True A Ladies Lips Shape Represent Her VJ Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.