Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? (32036 Views)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
So, there was this lady introduced to me by my aunty as a single guy, you know the African way of patronizing someone who is due for settling down. The general view is that you should settle down to be responsible.
So this babe is also single, just concluded her service year less than a year ago. She stays my big sister street, so my sister, haven't observed her for long, approached her, got her number and now she want me to be running her maybe something good might come out of it grin.
I was partially in support of it cos I like to kill my fish on my own, not the one killed for me' but out of love and respect, I collected the number and linked up with the babe on watsap asap.
To cut it short, she was also ready to have a serious relationship like. But our problems started first from her utterances on guys who are not financially bouyant, according to her, such man should not be giving a chance, she's also too logical to reason with, she uses an iPhone and want me an Android user to be servicing the sub.

She also doesn't want us to meet on a low-key, but all these expensive eateries. I was playing along for a while, until I found out it would amount in futility if taken to a higher levels.

One, I might not be able to be up to task to her extravagant life styles, and that would cut us short. However, we never really met, I do visit my sister and we see from distance but we act as if we don't know each other since she insist we meet on a classic mode.

I've already reduced our conversation and I guessed she also sensed the signal.
My take is that some babe I've refused to learn how to relate with guys, knowing what one's wants and what one's could get, not to think about themselves alone but others.

I'm not against ladies sizing up guys but if love and peace of mind is what you want, then you should stop being too materialistic.

I don't see myself dignifying you if you have refused to show me thesame gesture. Hence, my little observation about ladies getting too many affairs wrong. Some might say I'm not man enough but it's just that I'm a guy who doesn't play or toy with ladies feelings. No game irrespective of how you portray yourself to me, I go just free u before it go deeper....

Compliments to Nairalanders grin

282 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Greenkim(f): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wow..... i wonder how some people can be so selfish and unreasonable.

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by StonedSaint: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
experienced sailors opine that a ship not destined to sail, is headed for the rocks or will ultimately capsize. Those who don't go overboard end up marooned in perpetuity... It's a new year bro use your head lol

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by marlow1962(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
She want make you dy feel her vibes, but she no wn feel ur own vibes.
Naso dem dy do, later dem go dy cry say husband no dy, say na fvk and go guys na em dy.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by 2dice01: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Red flag all the way

She want you to be subbing for her
She want expensive date
She want expensive lifestyle
All on your head grin

She is for G-boys and Sugar daddies

279 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jogsman01(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
That's how one of them came visiting for the first time, telling me she wasn't comfortable with my room and parlor. I just told her; sisi mi, whatever makes me happy and gives me peace. I'm comfortable with where I am and we never talk marriage sef, you dey want flat. I just zeroed her from my mind straight up.

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Nicepoker(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Focus Op. Then watch from the sidelines how she will end up an evening newspaper.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
StonedSaint:
experienced sailors opine that a ship not destined to sail, is headed for the rocks or will ultimately capsize. Those who don't go overboard end up marooned in perpetuity... It's a new year bro use your head lol

Thanks, I will take this as a piece of advice grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
marlow1962:
She want make you dy feel her vibes, but she no wn feel ur own vibes.
Naso dem dy do, later dem go dy cry say husband no dy, say na fvk and go guys na em dy.

I dey tell u o, but it got to a time she started asking me if I want a relationship or I want a talking-friend. But u don show me red light, what would you have me do na?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
2dice01:
Red flag all the way

She want you to be subbing for her
She want expensive date
She want expensive lifestyle
All on your head grin

She is for G-boys and Sugar daddies

I tell u. She's already trying to dictate to me even when we are yet to concrete anything

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
jogsman01:
That's how one of them came visiting for the first time, telling me she wasn't comfortable with my room and parlor. I just told her; sisi mi, whatever makes me happy and gives me peace. I'm comfortable with where I am and we never talk marriage sef, you dey want flat. I just zeroed her from my mind straight up.

Na person wey go dey rough handle them some dey like na.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jogsman01(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
meedoLock:

Na person wey go dey rough handle them some dey like na.
I swear. That girl talk say her ex dey beat am ooo. I just thought na the ex type dem write for her destiny, no be my type

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
Focus Op. Then watch from the sidelines how she will end up an evening newspaper.

No mind her, she hold knife for hand and she dey call me to come chop

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Bahamas95(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Few years from now you'll see aunty in Shiloh searching for MIRACLE HUSBAND.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by 2dice01: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
meedoLock:

I tell u. She's already trying to dictate to me even when we are yet to concrete anything
That is how entitled ladies do

Shege Promax if you guys become an item grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Zonefree(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
meedoLock:

I dey tell u o, but it got to a time she started asking me if I want a relationship or I want a talking-friend. But u don show me red light, what would you have me do na?
Bang her and stop taking too much.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by marlow1962(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
meedoLock:

Lol she really ask u that kind question grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by favour32(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
meedoLock:
So, there was this lady introduced to me by my aunty as a single guy, you know the African way of patronizing someone who is due for settling down. The general view is that you should settle down to be responsible.
So this babe is also single, just concluded her service year less than a year ago. She stays my big sister street, so my sister, haven't observed her for long, approached her, got her number and now she want me to be running her maybe something good might come out of it grin.
I was partially in support of it cos I like to kill my fish on my own, not the one killed for me' but out of love and respect, I collected the number and linked up with the babe on watsap asap.
To cut it short, she was also ready to have a serious relationship like. But our problems started first from her utterances on guys who are not financially bouyant, according to her, such man should not be giving a chance, she's also too logical to reason with, she uses an iPhone and want me an Android user to be servicing the sub.

She also doesn't want us to meet on a low-key, but all these expensive eateries. I was playing along for a while, until I found out it would amount in futility if taken to a higher levels.

One, I might not be able to be up to task to her extravagant life styles, and that would cut us short. However, we never really met, I do visit my sister and we see from distance but we act as if we don't know each other since she insist we meet on a classic mode.

My take is that some babe I've refused to learn how to relate with guys, knowing what one's wants and what one's could get, not to think about themselves alone but others.

I'm not against ladies sizing up guys but if love and peace of mind is what you want, then you should stop being too materialistic.

I don't see myself dignifying you if you have refused to show me thesame gesture. Hence, my little observation about ladies getting too many affairs wrong. Some might say I'm not man enough but it's just that I'm a guy who doesn't play or toy with ladies feelings. No game irrespective of how you portray yourself to me, I go just free u before it go deeper....

Run!
Nor look back!
Na high taste.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Connected1: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Same thing I did Mid-November but in my case I chose her myself.

She wants me to finance her fantasies grin and to think her parents are very poor.

Anyways I left her something she won't forget in a short while, I gave her the best sex of her life and up till now she can't face me directly, I heard she hides whenever I pass her vicinity.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
favour32:

Run!
Nor look back!
Na high taste.

Bro, that one na past tense o undecided
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Connected1:

She wants me to finance her fantasies grin and to think her parents are very poor.

Anyways I left her something she won't forget in a short while, I gave her the best sex of her life and up till now she can't face me directly, I heard she hides whenever I pass her vicinity.

Bro, u badhoooo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by peterincredible: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Most of this women are delusional and selfish just ignore,cut her off and move abeg

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Blake755: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bro nah them dey do e get one babe for street we started talking recently only for the girl to asking me to give her money for hair attachment omo I lock up when she comes back for January if she wants we can still be friends
I dey draw my compass on how to nack her cheesy grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
I didn’t read it

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wow
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by tydi(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Carry your prick and bring her closer

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by nicerod(m): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2023
grin grin

That's nice their mentality

I have met 2 nairalandrs like that before

5 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Fiscus105(m): 6:21am On Jan 01, 2023
meedoLock:

[s]I don't see myself dignifying you if you have refused to show me thesame gesture. Hence, my little observation about ladies getting too many affairs wrong. Some might say I'm not man enough but it's just that I'm a guy who doesn't play or toy with ladies feelings. No game irrespective of how you portray yourself to me, I go just free u before it go deeper....
[/s]

It seems you are not man enough for her in true sense.
In ur conversation, you said, the girl talked about how she can be parasite to u all through and you never for once told her how she would start working, and let her know that it's only her finger that cannot deceive her if truly she wants peace and ready to enjoy marriage.

Oga, you lack confident to tell her that, but instead you chickened out but quickly rush gragra to faceless forum to bash every girls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Fiscus105(m): 6:30am On Jan 01, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

That's nice their mentality

I have met 2 nairalandrs like that before

You see, some ladies can easily discuss with such GUYS because the guy not yet steps into shoe of boyfriend/husband, immediately they enter that ring of relationship, it becomes toxic.

May you not meet a lady who sees husband/boyfriend as DONKEY.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Dshocker(m): 6:53am On Jan 01, 2023
meedoLock:

Truth is that; she doesn't like you from onset and she never wanted to be rude.

If that girl likes you, she wouldn't care the type of phone you use, even if it is torchlight phone.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Dshocker(m): 6:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Connected1:

Be fooling yourself....

Why the lies?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2023
swallow TRP u no gree... new luk @ what dis gender is doing to u... obviously an entitlement mentality bìtçh... messing with ur medulla

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.