Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Much Is Coke In UK? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Is Coke In UK? (3378 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Coke In UK? by Rubyjade: 8:52pm On May 28, 2023
Written by INDUSTRIALFAN

How much is a bottle of coke in UK?
How much is minimum wage in UK?
How much is house rent for 2 bed room flat in UK
?

I always say this to people, this mindset is ignorant. I was on 230k before I left Nigeria and I must say my first 5 months in the UK as a cleaner was waaaaay better than I was for over 3 years in Lagos.

When people think the UK is expensive, I laugh. I laugh because there’s a lot of places in the UK you can live that are not expensive.

Most people think of UK and the place that comes to their minds to have a life is London or other expensive places when you literally can live in Aberdeen (which is where I live.) as a cleaner on £1k(after tax) monthly then, I got a 2 bedroom house on Broomhill Road (view pictures of the neighborhood on google) and the rent was £550 (still is) got a flat mate to take the second room and we split rent in 2 making my share of the rent £275 a month and an extra 50 for light and heating bringing total bill to £325/ month leaving me with £675. Out of that, £100 goes for monthly groceries, £57 goes for my monthly bus ticket leaving me with £518… if I need to flex, £200 will do A WHOLE LOT (and I’m an introvert…. A pack of beer and PS5 or a movie are my flex and pack of beer no even reach £10) and I’ll still have over £300 to save (which is more actually because I no de use up to £200 flex).

Now in UK sef, £300(assuming i kuku flexed with £200) is a lot of money saved. Now convert that 300 pounds to naira… that’s over NGN 280k in savings monthly after all my expenses even if I wan flex……. How many of you can comfortably save that amount after all your expenses in Nigeria (single or married) even with your supposed high paying jobs?
(Note: this calculation is on the earning of a cleaner and not a high end job.)

See payslip below…. Also note that this pay came from working less than 4hrs on some days and maximum of 4 hours on some other days….

How many hours a day do you have to work daily every day to earn 150k in Nigeria again?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by KingSatan: 8:56pm On May 28, 2023
wink
Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Shalommy(f): 9:32pm On May 28, 2023
Op, enjoy ur UK and allow us enjoy naija in peaceundecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by gidjah(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2023
You.may be correct ,but our nation Nigeria is rising up. Again , A New sheriff is in town,we shall make this nation great again.s keep representing your nation well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by coputa(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2023
Nigeria workers are akin to slaves working in plantations,the only ones that can raise their heads a bit are those doing business.

You will work from 8am to 5pm everyday including weekends with a monthly pay of #50,000, which is less than £50
Nothing is working, infrastructures are not working.

No power supply,no hospitals no schools,no pipe borne water.

Nigeria is a good example of HELL FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🔥 🔥

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by grandstar(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=123428645][/quote]

UK can be very affordable if you dodge London. Most other places are quite affordable but business may not be as bountiful as London

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:49am On May 29, 2023
Op is very right.

If you are relocating to the UK, avoid London.

You can always go on vac to London anytime because you’d have savings.

Live in London and no savings for at least most people living there.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by wonder233: 6:58am On May 29, 2023
*yawn... We don hear na. If the place is so good, I bet you won't want it to cast by writing epistles to convince us to come and join you.
Some of us prefer naija, its a reality you have to accept. No be by force.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Xantel(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2023
I will join you soon😁

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Rubyjade: 8:17am On May 29, 2023
wink
Xantel:
I will join you soon😁
Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Baronthecelebri: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
Me I'm going to Denmark
Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Me I'm going to Denmark

See you in Copenhagen one day then.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Rubyjade: 11:28am On May 29, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

See you in Copenhagen one day then.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Selling of sexual enhancement is not allowed in the country you are visiting

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2023
Rubyjade:
Selling of sexual enhancement is not allowed in the country you are visiting

You can never say.
Nigerians are everywhere and good sex will forever be a hot commodity.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Samfloxin(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2023
God forbid after leaving Nigeria I will be saving 300 pounds a month,it is too small. Why did I even leave Nigeria sef . I will rather work day and night. I can't be comfortable if I don't save up to 1000 pounds a month

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Britishpea: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Stop writing with ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by lavylilly: 3:21pm On May 29, 2023
CAN YOU SUSTAIN (with your £2.5K monthly in the UK), THE LIFESTYLE YOU HAD IN NIGERIA EARNING 230K monthly?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by LikeAking: 5:51pm On May 29, 2023
Op u are correct..

The most important thing na to earn big...

We go talk about the spending part later.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by LikeAking: 5:52pm On May 29, 2023
Samfloxin:
God forbid after leaving Nigeria I will be saving 300 pounds a month,it is too small. Why did I even leave Nigeria sef . I will rather work day and night. I can't be comfortable if I don't save up to 1000 pounds a month

Na small, small.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by okerekingsley90: 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=123428645][/quote]

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Rubyjade: 6:05pm On May 29, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Are you married?
Why do you ask?
Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Rubyjade: 6:06pm On May 29, 2023
Britishpea:
Stop writing with ignorance!
Which ignorance?
Re: How Much Is Coke In UK? by Rubyjade: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
50 pounds

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have / Open Relationships / A Kick On Your Nuts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.