Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC (20246 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually โ€“ INEC / I Didnโ€™t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected โ€”akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Dandiz: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by jlinkd78(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Noted
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by amstamon: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
haffaze777:
Batshemma
Bathseba ni. Olodo. grin
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by leisuretym: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by sofeo(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Make e no reach Monday Abeg

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Nwaezeudo: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Lucasinho(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Great!

I knew Asiwajuโ€™s victory was going to be speedy

In about few hours from now you will deactivate grin grin

OBI IS UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Reference(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Speedy please so that those of us who are more concerned about democracy and Nigeria rather that the mass mercantilism called elections can get on with our lives.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Prince111111: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Asabe4:
I truly hope so...this may reduce the spread of fake results everywhere.
๐Ÿ‘
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Searchingvictor: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Judgment day
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Goodlady(f): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Speed Darlington ni. INEC snake reader. Na so election observers go talk something INEC go talk another

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Jeffy1206(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Pauldollars:

Tinubu may lose his own polling unit.
not possible sha( you know there will be mostly drug barons with no mercy) but he will loose the entire lagos to LP ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by wwe11: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2023
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST

By the Mercy of God upon this nation Nigeria, come 29th May 2023, Peter Obi shall sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...... All to the Glory of God

Declarations Concerning the Rescue of Nigeria
The reign of terror is over in Nigeria โ€“ Ezk. 34:25
The reign of oppression is over in Nigeria โ€“ Psa. 12:5
The reign of wickedness is over in Nigeria โ€“ Psa. 11:5-7
The reign of insecurity is over in Nigeria โ€“ Psa. 7:11-16
And whosoever will not let go must go down for this nation to go forward โ€“ Isa. 54:15/ Isa. 8:8-10

Declaration Concerning Peace and Prosperity of Nigeria
The peace of God shall reign in Nigeria โ€“ Job. 34:29
There shall be no more bloodshed in Nigeria โ€“ Isa. 49:24-26
Hypocrites shall no more reign in Nigeria โ€“ Job 34:30
Nigeria shall not be destroyed โ€“ Gen. 18:26
We shall not see war in Nigeria โ€“ Isa. 60:18
The destiny of our great nation Nigeria shall be gloriously restored โ€“ Joe. 2:25-26

Declarations Concerning the Church of Christ in Nigeria
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is indestructible โ€“ Mt. 21: 41- 44
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unstoppable โ€“ Mt. 16:18
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unmolest-able โ€“ Ps. 105: 13-15
The Church of Christ in Nigeria shall continue to grow and expand โ€“ Mt. 16:18
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by warizi: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2023
That is a nice concept

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Owaincouncil: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Good morning Dear NL
Please, my Poling unit is about 3 klm away from my house, can I go there on bicycle or that means I can't vote. Note I lived at Costain and my PO is at cms
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by israelmao(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Our next President is Peter Obi
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Dear God, in you we trust, let this election be peaceful.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Munzy14:
Who you vote today, Is who you placed to handle your future for the next 8years.

Think deep!

The president is just one of the many leaders that handle our future.

Don't forget your governors as well. They too play a huge part in our future.

Today, we shall not only be voting for our president, but also our representatives both into the Senate and the House of Representatives.

So, don't ever be of the impression that the president alone handles the future of s country.

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2023
I've my voters card, I know my pollin unit and my vote will count today!
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by EAKeffective: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2023
With electronic transmission of results, no one needs to be told that the elections outcome will be speedily and realtime. Except where consultations are to be made before declarations are made like was done in 2019 and I hope INEC chair has moved away from that.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by highchief1: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Asabe4:
I truly hope so...this may reduce the spread of fake results everywhere.
kubu how r u?Its funny to catch u here.Such a small world.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by highchief1: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Pauldollars:

lol.what is ur problem young man
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Juanmike(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Great!

I knew Asiwajuโ€™s victory was going to be speedy
Likewise, his imminent defeat.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Ramanto(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Asssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by yomi531(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
We on Nairaland have Endorsed Obi.

Vote Obi!
Vote LP!

Papa Mama Pikin

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Saidfx(m): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmm, its well. I sha know Yakubu is fulani. Hope he won't be speedy in announcing his brother wonner.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Ak83: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Pauldollars:

wake up boy, stop sleeping.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Threebear(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Munzy14:
Who you vote today, Is who you placed to handle your future for the next 8years.

Think deep!
Yes o๐Ÿ˜

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Icarus99(f): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Awwww nice
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by DJInfluence: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2023
If the prohibition of mobile phones and other photography devices is not in the Constitution or electoral act, then am shock. That these devices are not allowed should be obvious to everyone without INEC reminding us.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Heavensent01(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Advance

at least we go rest from this mob supporters madness soon then Yoruba are betrayer song will kick start followed it's Biafra or dey die

Simon Ekpa will soon be their beautiful bride soonest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Accepted To Be Aare Ona Kakanfo โ€• Gani Adams / Cabinet Dissolution: Scramble For Ministerial Appointments Begins / Buhari, El-Rufai, Leave For Senegal For President Macky Sall's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.