Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC (20260 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Father4all: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
God will do it kiss
we can't be saying God God. Let's do some things ourselves. Let's disgrace APC
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by press9jatv: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

I am telling you

yes soo. All odds are in Atiku Abubakar favours
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Quick abeg because Bubu must go. Aswear down
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2023
By 5pm today, the competition would have been mathematically over.
My mind tells me Atiku should start drafting his swearing in speech.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by membranus: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2023
wwe11:
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST

By the Mercy of God upon this nation Nigeria, come 29th May 2023, Peter Obi shall sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...... All to the Glory of God

Declarations Concerning the Rescue of Nigeria
The reign of terror is over in Nigeria – Ezk. 34:25
The reign of oppression is over in Nigeria – Psa. 12:5
The reign of wickedness is over in Nigeria – Psa. 11:5-7
The reign of insecurity is over in Nigeria – Psa. 7:11-16
And whosoever will not let go must go down for this nation to go forward – Isa. 54:15/ Isa. 8:8-10

Declaration Concerning Peace and Prosperity of Nigeria
The peace of God shall reign in Nigeria – Job. 34:29
There shall be no more bloodshed in Nigeria – Isa. 49:24-26
Hypocrites shall no more reign in Nigeria – Job 34:30
Nigeria shall not be destroyed – Gen. 18:26
We shall not see war in Nigeria – Isa. 60:18
The destiny of our great nation Nigeria shall be gloriously restored – Joe. 2:25-26

Declarations Concerning the Church of Christ in Nigeria
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is indestructible –
Mt. 21: 41- 44
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unstoppable – Mt. 16:18
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unmolest-able – Ps. 105: 13-15
The Church of Christ in Nigeria shall continue to gr9ow and expand – Mt. 16:18

Fake prayer points and self serving biblical quotes not acceptable.

Go out to vote your candidate, and stop your belated political campaign, unless you want INEC to arrest you.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by yetunsbay(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2023
AntonVince:

Quit this delusion.
Nobody loses both North and South and still wins a presidential election in Nigeria.
Thi.e.fn.ub.u will lose both.

He will not be president, at least not this year.

stake with me
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Neddstark: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Pauldollars:

Tinubu may lose his own polling unit.

So says a spare part dealer from Onitsha.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by letitrainnow(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2023
“The process won’t suffer any encumbrance as a result,” Yakubu assured.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by EmekaBlue(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Let's have a good president
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Trinitycian: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you INEC
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by rollywise(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
I'm OBI-dient. But I'm more happy at the speedy development of processes in my country. Is this really Nigeria? The introduction of change of naira, restriction and rearranging of withdrawal limits, introduction of bvas, speedy declaration of result, CBN ensuring the anihilation or minimal reduction of vote buying. Arrest of persons carrying huge sums in naira and dollars for vote buying just yesterday by the police and then displaying them on TV, is this really my Nigeria Someday sanity shall live permanently with us, Amen
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by zumbigbo(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Talk say they know the result already
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Lovenorth: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
I hereby congratulate our incoming president his excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Owaincouncil: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you all for your counsel, advice and support.
I got to my polling unit safe and sound with my bicycle.
I took costain to oyingbo to Otto to idumota and I'm not at my polling unit at kakawa.
People were just going about there normal activities. Some were selling foods, drinks etc.
I saw a police officer at oyingbo and ask him if I can continue when I told him my mission, he said I should go.

First thing I noticed from costain to island is that all the police I met on the road, non is with anything. Either riffle, pistol, tear gas or even stick. In fact, some of them (I suspect) put mufti cloth inside the Suttle bag they carry.

But on island, from idumota to oluwole to tinubu to kakawa and even Css bookshop, there are heavy presence of military officers with various ammunition.

Thank God I'm not wasting this my one vote.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Munzy14(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Threebear:

Yes o😁
Bear grin😁
JuST

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by MITCHELL96: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Searchingvictor:

Help me with 1k abeg. I have nothing to today

If you prove to me that you're OBIdient and you're going to vote, I'll send you the money.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Searchingvictor: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote wisely
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice one
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by haffaze777(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2023
amstamon:

Bathseba ni. Olodo. grin
I've casted my vote already
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by bahaushe1: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2023
True. Voting will close by 2:30pm, results at various levels will be uploaded to INEC portal once verified by the relevant INEC official.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
It’s what they always say only to announce results by 3 a.m. Monday morning.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by kay29000(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Asabe4:
I truly hope so...this may reduce the spread of fake results everywhere.

Exactly
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Good
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by lkdolz(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Munzy14:
Who you vote today, Is who you placed to handle your future for the next 8years.

Think deep!

Very wrong assertion, in fact, all men will fail at handling the future of another man, only God's handling is sure. Human government is plagued with inefficiencies.

I come in peace.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by okoIYAyin(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asabe4:
I truly hope so...this may reduce the spread of fake results everywhere.
You're a rare gem Asabe! Your boyfriend must be really lucky wink grin
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by peculiar2233: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Pauldollars:

Tinubu may lose his own polling unit.
You definitely saw it coming grin
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by peculiar2233: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your dream
How market? Cry cry baby
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Asabe4(f): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
okoIYAyin:

You're a rare gem Asabe! Your boyfriend must be really lucky wink grin
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Peter Obi Visits Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.