Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC (20238 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by paxonel(m): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has assured that the results of today, Saturday’s presidential election will be declared as speedily as possible.

The INEC Chairman, Prof Mahmood Yakubu, gave the assurance during a media briefing in Abuja on Friday.

Recall that it took the Commission over two days to declare the winner of the 2019 presidential election.

He said, “I just want to say that we will ensure that it (result declaration) will be done speedily.

“I can’t put a finger on the number of days or number of hours it will take, but it will be done speedily.

“We are aware of the anxiety and the need for us to conclude the process quickly. It will be concluded quickly.”

Yakubu also assured that the process will not suffer any encumbrance due to the recent cash crunch triggered by the recent naira swap policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

He stated, “It is not all our operations that are paid for by cash.

“In fact, the bulk of our procurement for both goods and services is done electronically.

“But we need a small amount of money to pay for the unbanked who render critical services, particularly at the local level.

“We anticipated this challenge and interacted with the Central Bank; they promised us that the little amount we need to pay for services in cash, they will make the funds available to us and they have done so.

“And these funds have already been accessed by our state offices for elections, which is why the movement of personnel and materials in the last couple of days has gone on unhindered.

“So, I must give credit for our relationship with the Central Bank in that regard.

“The process won’t suffer any encumbrance as a result,” Yakubu assured.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/declaration-of-elections-results-will-be-speedy-inec/amp

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2023
God will do it kiss

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by bigdammyj: 5:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Noted.

5 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by haffaze777(m): 5:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Batshemma

35 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Asabe4(f): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2023
I truly hope so...this may reduce the spread of fake results everywhere.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Great!

I knew Asiwaju’s victory was going to be speedy

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Pauldollars(m): 5:43am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Great!

Tinubu may lose his own polling unit.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by adekolaelect(m): 5:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Pauldollars:

Tinubu may lose his own polling unit.
Your dream

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by APCnaPDP: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians, this is your time and opportunity to either renew your sufferings or alleviate your pains for another 8 years.

Please vote anyone else apart from APC, don’t reinforce failure.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Laggafin: 5:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Stating the obvious.. Obi will be declared winner before Sunset tomoro Insha Allah

52 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by press9jatv: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes soo. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

6 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Munzy14(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Who you vote today, Is who you placed to handle your future for the next 8years.

Think deep!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Fulanipussy: 5:54am On Feb 25, 2023
I love this, I'll start celebration on time 👍🏾

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by ecolime(m): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2023
It's better to build on a new foundation than to renovate a failed and dead structure.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Racoon(m): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Of course! Nice development! This should be the trend. The results of today's election should be speedily transmitted so that a new president will emerge by latest by 12am.

Results should be immediately loaded once verified. Hope INEC will not come like in 2019 to later deny it does not have a server?

2 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by MITCHELL96: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi has my vote today 👍

25 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by StrongAlphMale: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Damn!

Every real niggars Must go out and vote. Don't vote, we're voting for peter Obi

13 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Jerryjasper(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Please you guys should do fast and declare peter obi oh we cannot wait far

10 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Caramia2020(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Good n accessible in the Inec portal.
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Ceenachi: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Is your backend server ready as well? Hope INEC will not provide an entirely different result from your back end server to nullity the announced results at the polling units?

APC should better not play the Osun card!

2 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by AtikuOkowa: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Today is Atiku day

Good one from Inec

Who is willing to bet?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by AntonVince: 6:04am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Great!

Quit this delusion.
Nobody loses both North and South and still wins a presidential election in Nigeria.
Thi.e.fn.ub.u will lose both.

He will not be president, at least not this year.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by AtikuOkowa: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2023
press9jatv:
Yes soo. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

I am telling you

5 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Journalistonwhe: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2023

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Mjshexy(f): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2023
It's judgment day for egocentric politicians and financial scavengers, we are taking back our Country. The coast is now clear for Obi-Datti cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Adebowhales(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Hh
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
THANK GOD for this GOOD NEWS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

Our darling nation will be great again in our lifetime.

May God take perfect control of the day.

May the best man for the job that will move our darling nation forward be VICTOROUS IN TODAYS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

BirtherOfKings:
God will do it kiss

AMEN IN JESUS NAME

God bless you sir.

SO shall it be in Jesus name 🙏

Addendum:
Voting begins at 8.30am, ends at 2.30pm.
All voters on queue before 2pm can vote.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by wethebest(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Iagos: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2023
I pray
Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by Holybwoy: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Election Results Will Be Speedy - INEC by simongonner: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice speedy lose for APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos / Gains We Have Made On Different Fronts, By Buhari In Meeting With British P.M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.