Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Today Corrupt Politicians Will Know Power Of D Masses And Their Determination - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Corrupt Politicians Will Know Power Of D Masses And Their Determination (180 Views)

I Wish Ladies Will Know This About Guys That Started From Scratch / I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / How N Where Do U Think This Guy Got This Injury? Only Senior Apostles Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Corrupt Politicians Will Know Power Of D Masses And Their Determination by Ceenaija(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
It is no more a child's play,eyes has turned red.The destiny of the country is hanging and the masses are out to save it.
Does it shock you that people slept in the pulling booths yesterday to make sure that their vote is counted. Because a man of integrity, capacity, character has entered the Field of play in the person of Peter Gregory Obi.

Tell the corrupt politicians that their dollars and naira, Agbero and thugs and their cronies will never save them. Masses will sacrifice anything to make sure that Peter Obi emerged president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. The Dominion of the wicked, selfish and corrupt politicians are is over.

(1) (Reply)

A Berlin To Lagos Long-distance Marriage On A $4k Monthly Income / Thump Up For All Legit Workers In Nigeria / Davido And Another Victim- Polygamy Denialism Is A Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.