Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (242097 Views)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by jp130(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Is inec portal accessible now or where are you guys getting results from?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by zetel95(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2023
engineerboat:
As we move closer to the End of the Voting period for the 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria.

INEC Has made provision for viewing the result on their result viewing Portal.

The Portal is accessible through:

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types

for the Presidential Election Result Per State:
https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213?type=pres

For the Senetorial Election Per State:
https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types/5f129a04df41d910dcdc1d52?type=sen

For the House of Rep Per State
https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types/5f129a04df41d910dcdc1d53?type=reps

You can also post the result as declared in Your polling Units.

Please Fake result is not welcome.

Good afternoon Nairalander.

engineerboat.

CC: Fergie001

Polling unit Women Affair Open Ground 25/02/2023
Ward 9 Unit 11, Asaba-Delta State.

President:::

LP 340

PDP 7

APC 5

NNPP 1

APGA 0

ADC 0

Void 6

House of Rep:::

LP 273

PDP 58

APC 19

NNPP 0

APGA 0

ADC 0

Void 7

SENATE:::

LP 268

PDP 60

APC 7

NNPP 2

APGA 1

ADC 2

Void 5

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by shizzle1: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Chukdobz20:

Anu Mpama, the educated and enlightened yorubas and igbos respect each other. Only the miscreants, useless and uneducated attack each other.. My point is lagos is yoruba land deal with it.
nkita rachaa gi anya there

As long as yarobas continue to provoke Igbos, taunt us and call us immigrants in our country, we will return the favour in greater measure. No one has the monopoly of provocation or madness

And my point is, if you don't see the mischief and deliberate blackmail in any yaroba man that tells you we 'accommodate you' or 'respect your 'host', then you remain a naive, ignorant, fool.

We will continue to remind them that Lagos is 'no man's land' until they learn to respect themselves, you can choke on that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by shizzle1: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
chiboycue:

I don't like the vibes coming from you. If Peter Obi failed in Anambra State then certainly he is not failing in Lagos State, the strong hold of Jagaban. Indigenes of Lagos State are Nigerians which comprises of Igbos, yourubas, Ishekiri like you, urhobo, tiv, hausa, Fulani and other ethic groups are rooting for Peter Obi.

The election this time around is not about tribe or religion but this is about the ability of a Presidential candidate to deliver.

Nigerians are focusing more on their ideal Presidential candidate than on senatorial and house of rep/ state house of rep candidates. They not focusing on the tribe or religion of their preferred Presidential candidate.

Grace is speaking for Peter Obi. Voter are just creating structures for him to win unlike Jagaban who is banking on APC ready made structure to win.
I have no issue with your submission but I won't tolerate any idiot that tries to mischievously portray Igbos in bad light for their evil and hateful tribalistic agenda

For the records, Igbos voted Yoruba (obadanjo), Hausa (yaradua), ijaw (Jonathan). And now that Igbos and other sane, reasonable Nigerians are voting Peter, some dimwitted, moronnnic, tribalistic Buffon's want to kill themselves by labelling Igbos all sorts.

Yet one fool called chukdobz20 fails to see the veiled hatred from these tribalistic beyerebe banza pigs who are know for their tribalistic tendencies wherever they are

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by samwillyco1(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
LP tried but Nigeria is irredeemable for now, southeast Governors are all evil, especially Enugu State Governor, I am regretting while I traveled from Anambra to Enugu just to vote, and after everything thugs made away with the election materials after voting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by MT: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
samwillyco1:
LP tried but Nigeria is irredeemable for now, southeast Governors are all evil, especially Enugu State Governor, I am regretting while I traveled from Anambra to Enugu just to vote, and after everything thugs made away with the election materials after voting

I am sorry but I want to ask a simple question.

Isnt it too early for the lamentation to start? grin grin cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by dadabashua1(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Honestly looks like Tinubu has this in the bag already.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by amInigerian: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Tycyborg:

When I say igbo people are so tribalistic in nature but blame anyone else, they will say I am over reacting but it's just the truth... Imagine in the east almost everyone you meet will put on curse on tinubu who they haven't met nor do business with in their lives but in the west when you talk of obi to tinubu fan they will just say you are a kid or you don't know anything.... This is a pure experiment I did myself and even had a scar on my hand at onisha.
Same thing I did with the hausas around me by saying atiku or kwankwaso is a theif they will just laugh and say vote for kwankwaso he is good. Some says tinubu but we laugh it off but in the east it's something different when you mention obi is a theif.
Imagine

Both Ibos and Yorubas are tribalistic.

I think it is striking a balance between protecting your various cultures (language, food, etc) and not being ethnically on the aggressive offensive towards others that matters.

You are most likely not going to get a medal for re-affirming that the other side is tribalistic.

I really don't understand who ordered Nigerians to be at themselves in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by bengems(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
Niger State

Borgu LGA
APC - 3,426
LP - 609
NNPP - 338
PDP - 1,456

Bosso LGA

APC - 4,910
LP - 878
NNPP - 481
PDP - 2084

Lavun LGA

APC - 11,970
LP - 2064
NNPP - 1,072
PDP - 5,038

Mariga LGA

APC - 17,378
LP - 2,981
NNPP - 1,546
PDP - 7306

Is this only places where APC won?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Chukdobz20: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
shizzle1:

As long as yarobas continue to provoke Igbos, taunt us and call us immigrants in our country, we will return the favour in greater measure. No one has the monopoly of provocation or madness

And my point is, if you don't see the mischief and deliberate blackmail in any yaroba man that tells you we 'accommodate you' or 'respect your 'host', then you remain a naive, ignorant, fool.

We will continue to remind them that Lagos is 'no man's land' until they learn to respect themselves, you can choke on that

Read my comments again, I did not say yorubas should attack and insult igbos freely. I clearly labelled anybody attacking another tribe as fools. You have to judge people individually and not collectively. Sane yorubas and igbos inter marry, goes to schools together, does businesses together, live together in peace and harmony..

Only the fools, uneducated and miserable ones are tribalist. My point remains lagos is originaly yoruba land whether you have generation's of other tribes residing there or not. It's been yoruba land both geographically, linguistically, regionally, traditionally..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Laideabdulahi: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obituary the IPOB terrorists candidate has already lost the 2023 elections. His worthless Igbo miscreants and criminals support groups are already spreading all kinds of fake news to discredit the elections but nobody takes such mad low IQ fools seriously undecided

Oga be calming down
Small small abeg.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by davoremix(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
shizzle1:

Imagine the entitlement, Don’t worry let’s win first then we will have your time. We have accommodated you people enough. I expect the house to enact laws that will make it difficult for non Yorubas to settle in Lagos, because what is this entitlement??

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Pikahol(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
davoremix:

Imagine the entitlement, Don’t worry let’s win first then we will have your time. We have accommodated you people enough. I expect the house to enact laws that will make it difficult for non Yorubas to settle in Lagos, because what is this entitlement??
you look hungry. This issue of Lagos . Have u built any house in that place. Take care of yourself first, before dragging who owns Lagos...
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by samwillyco1(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
MT:

Oga both of us are buying from the same market, so Nigerians are into the same thing, I have done my own part.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by SmithRussell(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2023
MT:

Your happy that thugs came to hijack voting process in your country. You're sick

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by aswani(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2023
MT:

Everybody knows you as a land grabber. Saying Lagos is a no man's land is an affront to the Yorubas.

Hausa will never vote you because you killed their leaders like Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna of Sokoto.

Yoruba will never vote you because you are just too arrogant and disrespectful.

Yorubas are not even expecting sizeable number of votes from your regions, yet, you insult us and you still want our political support. You want the same from Hausa. Is that not height of hypocrisy?.

Omo, with the way things are, I do not think you will ever be a president again. With this election, we have realised how naked your hatred is for us, and from now, I will always prefer Hausa to you even if your candidate graduates from Harvard and the Hausa man is a herder.

That is the legacy of this election for you.

Honestly this (well considered post) is painful to read as you might be right about the legacy of this elections.

Having being brought up and schooled in "multi-tribal" areas, I still believe empty barrels are making the most noise and we will be OK las las.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by BloomingDale(f): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2023
bengems:

This is what Niger looks like for now.
APC: Blue LP: Green NNPP: Black PDP:Red

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Jokerman(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos still ongoing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Felabrity: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2023
APC chairman lost his PU to Labour party
Tinubu campaign DG lost his PU to LP

Dey play
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Felabrity: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Where dem for see this mallam?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Jomonix: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
davoremix:

Unfortunately when you target Igbo for punishment it will have collateral damage against Yoruba and other Nigerians. Get it
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by highchief1: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Vickho:
Atiku is a goner cheesy
anything between Tinubu and Obi is fine by me cool
me and u na same o.Funny enough I don’t have a personal problem with atiku but the foold ariund him.Dino and co

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by doffman: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
samwillyco1:

Lolzzz .

That is why I said I will not vote.

I dey house laughing at everybody..

Let God decide the best for us only when we are serious to see him as only our solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Finestgurlie(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
Lagos still ongoing
lol this sheet is fake with the total figure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by doffman: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2023
samwillyco1:

Oga both us are buying from the same market, so Nigerians are into the same thing, I have done my own part.

You should have not wasted your good time to vote . All those politicians are the same .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Badadvisor: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2023
samwillyco1:
That man. Very quite but devilish.
People don't really know how dangerous that man is, hardly talks but always got his evil plans mapped out.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu winning, Atiku second and LP third from a site I am seeing. How true is this?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by CapitalCee(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
bengems:

APC swept Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation by Wande22(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

This is what Niger looks like for now.
APC: Blue LP: Green NNPP: Black PDP:Red

Na wa oooo

Eyin Data Analysts.... I hail o

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply)

List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.