Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party (85075 Views)

Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by searchlight: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
grandstar:
With the votes coming out, it seems Tinubu will win the required 25% in 24 states. He should achieve 25% even in some South south and Eastern states.

Peter Obi might just do the same. It is Atiku and Kwankwaso that will lose out

Now, who among Tinubu or Obi will win na the next question. Will there be a runoff?

Obi that the Lagos thieve said mentioning his name is an insult to him? Underestimate Obi at your detriment

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by AntonVince: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Tinubu already knows he is not a dependable ally.

No news here.

He will be kicked out of office once Tinubu is sworn into power by May 29th.

"Sworn in" with votes from where?
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kukutenla: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Bro how's it going
Does your prediction remain the same
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by onuman: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nbote:
And yet no structure.. Wetin they vex me is that see how results are trickling in from everywhere in the south, why isn't any coming from the North yet.. When they see how the results are going in the South, the Kardashians will be manipulated as usual

If Atiku wins 100 million votes from all the northern states but could not win 25% of votes in 5 southern states, his 100m votes are useless.
Atiku is not supposed to succeed President Buhari, at least, for the sake of the integrity of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fydence: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urchins...are you dia?

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Mopolchi: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:
While Datti lost his polling unit to PDP and APC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
You dey quote fake news master.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by blabulu2000: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Whole chairmen of a mega party that cannot deliver his polling unit to APC....what a shame....!

I trust Osho baba....pata pata nah draw ...action man...

he should resign. immediately.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Sleekfingers: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Any result that is not from Inec should be disregard......

Announcement of results will be tomorrow
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by onatisi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is the beginning of a new era and change in Nigeria politics . Even if obi loses after all these ,HE HAS TRIED

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by blabulu2000: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
onuman:

If Atiku wins 100 million votes from all the northern states but could not win 25% of votes in 5 southern states, his 100m votes are useless.

Your blood don dey hot

Was it.not how GEJ got all the south south and south east votes in 2015 but.later lost the election....
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
I don’t like this online polls, it just a way to make us believe LP is leading. I just hope Inec don’t turn the result in Favour of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Echile(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Kingspin(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine the heat from APC and PDP on Labour Party.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Curious345: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okealaaye:
Fake news a thousand times. Aye yin ti baje o, eyin Omo Eboe. Thank God, all these shenanigans will end in 24 hours, and the mouths of Afghaneasterns will be shut forever! Foolish and conceited idiots who have burdened a third-rate third-class philosophy packaged fraud with the hope of a whole ethnicity.
I don't know who is a fiool between your farda and morda

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Doyou2019: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kasiyya:
lolz . Returning officer

grin eim name na Bentizill na. Leave am make e dey be like the Omo ase wey him be. The North go soon serve us whatever it is they've been cooking.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by DesChyko: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:

Should we take the Twitter text over the 'See your life' with a picture of the results?

You no even Sabi screenshot😐
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by NwekereNdokl: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Praktikals(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Good news, pls someone should check on Tinubu.

Pls dont look at results from the north. Your health is important to us. No politician is worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by spencekat(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
I am yet to vote.Voting started by 3pm here.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Goodlady(f): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
kernniejay:

Why should APC and LP merge? Tinubu will buy delegates and bury Peter Obi with dollars.
No. It should v been Tinubu for president and obi for vice.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by fergie001: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Googledotcom: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
We no get structure abi
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by yusufu16: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nbote:
And yet no structure.. Wetin they vex me is that see how results are trickling in from everywhere in the south, why isn't any coming from the North yet.. When they see how the results are going in the South, the Kardashians will be manipulated as usual

Atiku is winning in the North
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by grandstar(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
searchlight:
Obi that the Lagos thieve said mentioning his name is an insult to him? Underestimate Obi at your detriment

Sentiments should be kept in check as it does not change or worse, win election results. If the voting were completely free, 'perhaps' Peter Obi might have had a chance. But with the disenfranchisement of many voters by goons working for the APC, his chances have been reduced.

Let's see what happens. I'm rooting for no one.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Hardey33: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
He never support Tinubu fully
Their actions says it all
Make Atiku sha no win be my own cause it's not their turn and he obviously have no plan for us
Either Obi wins by God's grace or at worst Tinubu
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by olgaa14: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Praktikals:

Pls dont look at results from the north. Your health is important to us. No politician is worth dying for.
Bro you know Obi is winning,deep down you know...But I will give you a few hours to fantasize then reality will dawn on you.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by magzey: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na PDP strong hold place , a blow to Atiku grin
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
I overrated tinubu I swear oooooooo

I can't believe what's happening.... I was scared tinubu will win even while I was supporting obi
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by Atlantis585: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Good news, pls someone should check on Tinubu.

My brother I just checked ooo and he is in so much pain and anguish.

He just lamented to me that he spent over N200 billion in the North alone and they are treating him like used sanitary pad.

He also complained that his own SW have rejected him.

Now he just sent his driver to buy Sniper.

Not sure what he wants to do with that.

I am truly worried.

Please let us all keep him in our prayers.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by OmoFiditi: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
KingKO22:

Fake news by Jackson Athiiefku's lapdog in PDP.
Re: APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party by sanya4good(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jesus is not a messenger of your Muhammad made god he named allah for you to bow to 5 times daily while facing its shrine.

Curious345:
Masahallah.

Allah is the only true God

And Jesus is his messenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.