Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. (5822 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by blowjohn(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
One pull unit can not have this number so fake

Wait till u see the ones from sokoto
Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by PsTar2021: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Blood of Tiwa Savage!

😲😲😲😲😲
😁
Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by famology(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
boss1310:
as in APC will win Edo state?
You guys I don't know what you people smoke
Go and check Edo results before you come here again

Mugu did my post say Apc is winning Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by famology(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Foolish Adams grin

E can pain
Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by famology(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jesuschristus:
This election will be won and lost in the north,its now BTW Tinubu and Atiku,obi out

Nope! Atiku is out.
Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by famology(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
IDeyNL:
This is the result of senatorial election which Osho is a candidate.

Show us the result of Presidential. LP won it!

Because of people like you I posted the link there. Go and watch the sorting and counting. In the senatorial election results oshiomhole got more than Tinubu. You truly don't have any knowledge of Edo State politics.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by seleroms2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
IDeyNL:
This is the result of senatorial election which Osho is a candidate.

Show us the result of Presidential. LP won it!
show us the results as you have it already
Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by boss1310(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
famology:

Mugu did my post say Apc is winning Edo State?
mugu your post suggest that one polling unit determines the whole state
Sleep well this night
Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by famology(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
boss1310:
mugu your post suggest that one polling unit determines the whole state
Sleep well this night

Block head I don't expect you to understand simple things. Go kill yourself. How does a polling unit translate to entire state results? Didn't see my post was specifically about oshiomole's polling unit? Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Destroys Atiku And Obi In His Polling Unit. by boss1310(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
famology:

Block head I don't expect you to understand simple things. Go kill yourself. How does a polling unit translate to entire state results? Didn't see my post was specifically about oshiomole's polling unit? Dunce!
a mofo like you who was saying"una never see anything"just because of one polling unit
You see all of you sickos who prefer to support this APC that has been flogging the whole nation,a drug lord,murderer and very corrupt man,you all will be taken to psychiatric hospital soon.😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

See shocking reason why No Arab Countries Want To Take In The Gaza Palestinians / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.