Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! (5201 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

One or two ministerial position to LP.
You guys are shaking seriously with fever already when Inec have not announced.

See what a social media and structureless party have done to you?
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

You can win Tinubu when he is in power? Happy dreaming.

Yes, you or I can win with good campaign.
Democracy is good.

Remember that jonathan was voted out.
Trump the liar was voted out.
ETC:
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

Democracy is good.

ETC:

Tinubu is not Jonathan. America is not Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi is cannibalising traditional PDP votes. When the results are announced it will be clear to you.

Atiku will deliver more in the north than obi. Then with the outline votes from South and woke North, he will be president.

Let's wait till then. I am surprised that Atiku is doing poorly in Sokoto against a Southerner. Why then did PDP give him the ticket?

https://dailytrust.com/

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

You sound like a Fulani slave. If Tinubu wins, Atiku should be the one to be thanked for making Tinubu president. As it stands, Obi is performing far better than Atiku. If Obi finishes ahead of Atiku, then I can claim that he is bigger than Atiku politically. We need to stop mystifying Atiku because he's a Northerner.

Sharap Obi never had a path to Victory even if 20 Atiku stepped down for him , when will you guys get that into your shallow skulls ..I have never seen people so dull ..Face it you all worked for Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
You guys are shaking seriously with fever already when Inec have not announced.

See what a social media and structureless party have done to you?

I be kwaran o.
The otogeeee people.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

Democracy is good.

ETC:

I swear your IQ can't be more than 62 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Let's wait till then. I am surprised that Atiku is doing poorly in Sokoto against a Southerner. Why then did PDP give him the ticket?

Power of incumbency. If PDP had presented obi, it wil be a complete annihilation in the north.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Election is coming to an end.
A winner or winners are emerging.
Let work together to build the country.
Its our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Hopium: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2023
sharpden:
Oga don't rejoice yet because Kwankwaso is doing the Lord's work in the North.

Which north? I'm only seeing him do damage to APC in Kano and Jigawa

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:
Election is coming to an end.
A winner or winners are emerging.
Let work together to build the country.
Its our country.

This is the message we should be preaching. Don't burn down the country. But mistakes has been made and lessons will be learnt.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Power of incumbency. If PDP had presented obi, it wil be a complete annihilation in the north.

Power of incumbency? Sokoto is being governed by PDP. Your point of view is the reason why the North is cheating the South. You want to make a Northerner a president with Southern votes. If Atiku was worth the ticket, he should have done better in the North. Buhari got a lot of votes in the North and added fewer votes from the South. If the bulk of the votes would be coming from the South, let a Southerner be the presidential candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Power of incumbency? Sokoto is being governed by PDP. Your point of view is the reason why the North is cheating the South. You want to make a Northerner a president with Southern votes. If Atiku was worth the ticket, he should have done better in the North. Buhari got a lot of votes in the North and added fewer votes from the South. If the bulk of the votes would be coming from the South, let a Southerner be the presidential candidate.

Power of incumbency at the very top too. Wammako in Sokoto is with APC. When we talk of structures, these are what we mean.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by omoharry(f): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

The next few days will experience a lot of wailing!
What kind of emotional blackmail is this !!
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Hopium: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

It's no surprise. I don talk am say Tinubu go beat Atiku for North but people said north will vote for their own cheesy

Hopium:

Someone like Wamakko is locking down a whole geopolitical region for a candidate and you're here talking of electorate's opinion. The problem with educated folks like you is that you fail to understand how politics in Nigeria works. I have seen so many people who think they're smart analyze like Nigeria is practicing modern day politics. Educated and smart politicians like Asiwaju, Atiku, Kwankwaso understand the game. You guys should study Asiwaju for Christ sake. You've seen him campaign to captain of industries, professional bodies, international bodies, leagues of bankers, different trade associations, etc; his messages are always different; tailored for different audiences.

Hopium:
Like someone has rightly said:

- How did OBJ win Buhari?
- How did MKO beat Tofa?
- How did Buhari beat Jonathan?

It's simple. You align. You build structures. That's the lesson many southern newbies will learn tomorrow. Una parent know this but failed to teach you.

Tinubu always like talking about incentives. What's the incentives for El-Rufai, Wammako, Ganduje, etc to stay solidly behind Asiwaju? This is the kind of question you people should be asking instead of blindly following the blind man wey no sabi road.

Let me shock you: Tinubu has a stronger grip and influence in the north than Atiku. Yeah, I know - you disagree.

Instead of blindly hating Asiwaju, why not sit down and study him. No politician is as influential as him all over the country. Buhari self, the boundaries of the north is where his influence ends. You underestimate Jagaban a lot. A lot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by israelinvests: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Reason why dey are voting TINUBU emase in the north is because the Muslim cliric told their follower that if obi win , Christian will claim dey are the majority in Nigeria..

So dey are voting TINUBU to prove to the world that . Muslim are the majority in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

The next few days will experience a lot of wailing!
Don't mind yeye Obidients
Congrat to Tinubu in advance.
They completely destroyed pdp chances in the southern Nigeria forgetting that apc is very strong in the core north.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Pascal9: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

Obi or other candidate can win in next election.
There is no guarantee of eight years for the elected officer in office.
with Tinubu as president, true obimorons are the most foolish people on earth

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Pascal9: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

Obi or other candidate can win in next election.
There is no guarantee of eight years for the elected officer in office.
with Tinubu as president, true obimorons are the most foolish people on earth Tua!
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Power of incumbency at the very top too. Wammako in Sokoto is with APC. When we talk of structures, these are what we mean.

So Tambuwal doesn't count right?

Besides, why give a Northerner a presidential ticket, when the bulk of the party's votes are expected from the South? We should stop being slaves?
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by ycat: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2023
If he gives Obi minister what will he give the people that actually voted for him and made it happen? Maybe junior minister. Fairness is about people reaping where they sow. Ok I just saw the comic in your post.
raumdeuter:
Tinubu should give Obi minister portfolio for making this victory possible

Obi for minister of youth and comedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

This is the message we should be preaching. Don't burn down the country. But mistakes has been made and lessons will be learnt.

Yeah.
Las las, we have no other country.
Tinubu is experienced administrator.
He will build the country towards modernity.
Buhari has done his part.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

I be kwaran o.
The otogeeee people.
Who did you vote for? You cannot be an otogeee proponent and still support one man who has held you captive for eons. But here you are this morning talking gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
sharpden:
Oga don't rejoice yet because Kwankwaso is doing the Lord's work in the North.
He is doing nothing.
Apc have taken zamfara, borno, yobo, Sokoto, benue, niger, kastina, all south west states and doing greatly well in south south .

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

So Tambuwal doesn't count right?

Besides, why give a Northerner a presidential ticket, when the bulk of the party's votes are expected from the South? We should stop being slaves?

You need to wrestle power first before bringing in equity.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by amliftedhigher: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2023
I am surprised that APC are bragging with fake results and results gotten through rigging and coaxion.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

grin na you your eyes go clear. The votes from the north is strolling in. It's downhill from here for obi.
You go wail taya
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2023
PDP opportunity was shattered by atiku lack of knowledge of how to negotiate and handle crisis.
G5 was allowed to wander off.
Obi was allowed to go independent.
Even kwankwaso could be brought back under pdp fold with good deal.
Atiku was never a good politician.

10 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

You that is not the Fulani slave, I hope you enjoy another 8 years under Tinubu. Politically, obi non reach Atiku anywhere. We are only experiencing artificial surge due to religion and protest endsars vote.
You don humble grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
You don humble grin

Yes o. You too go soon humble under 8 years of balablu.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

But PDP didn't give it to obi. All we needed to do is bound with the party and vote out APC. But no, your stupidity no allow you think far. I hope you enjoy another 8 years of APC after which it will go back to another Fulani.
Who are we

grin

Attachee by force.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Who are we

grin

Attachee by force.

We the opposition. Not some brainless endsars kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ongoing Construction -pictures / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.