Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! (5203 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DoTheNeedful: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

You need to wrestle power first before bringing in equity.

I disagree. The power of a president is enormous and a VP is a figurehead. So, you want me to bring 7 million votes to the table and be doing "yes sir" to someone who brought 5 million votes? Sir, be reasonable. embarassed
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:
The obidients.
My brothers, my peoples.
You made your choice. Its okay.
You put your effort where your mouth be.
Election not only on winning, but making statements.
In a way you won, you showed that third party can also do well.
Thanks aburo.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

I disagree. The power of a president is enormous and a VP is a figurehead. So, you want me to bring 7 million votes to the table and be doing "yes sir" to someone who brought 5 million votes? Sir, be reasonable. embarassed

There was no path to victory for obi. You need to wrestle power first.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by inoki247: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

I be kwaran o.
The otogeeee people.

Lol Ko su yin mo 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
Tinubu has won the election clean and fair thanks to Low IQ of the Obidients , they played into his hands , he funded there Obidient movt and they couldn't even see 😅😅😅😅...I hate dull people and their Short-sightedness
Your second coming was only to expose your stupidity. Such a simp.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Will you shut up before I swear for you ..why are you guys so shallow ..mumu Obidients have succeeded in making a drug baron president
Your wailing just started.

Swine!

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Who did you vote for? You cannot be an otogeee proponent and still support one man who has held you captive for eons. But here you are this morning talking gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba.

It was buhari and tinubu that led our otoge march.
Anybody can now contest and win election in kwara.
You dont need to be saraki house boy before you win election.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Soludo don talk say e fit be say na Tinubu dey sponsor Obi sef

Cos this na masterstroke
Hahaha grin

Nna ehn..

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
juman:

Obi or other candidate can win in next election.
There is no guarantee of eight years for the elected officer in office.
Not when Tinubu is the sitting president....

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Yes o. You too go soon humble under 8 years of balablu.
Peter Obi is your next president. I'm sorry you still can't see reality.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

We the opposition. Not some brainless endsars kids.
Peter Obi is just loved by everyone. Too much love yesterday.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Peter Obi is your next president. I'm sorry you still can't see reality.
The kind of reality that is about to hit you soon eh....I pity your insanity.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Peter Obi is just loved by everyone. Too much love yesterday.

Okay o. He will be the president of those that love him while Tinubu becomes the president of the rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Your second coming was only to expose your stupidity. Such a simp.

You are the failed simp and that's why in over 3000 years nobody in your lineage has made it because y'all too short sighted and can never see the big picture, go and prepare for President Tinubu Gbefu...Mumu Obidients ..Thunder Faya all of una

4 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

The kind of reality that is about to hit you soon eh....I pity your insanity.

You are the insane one here.

If Atiku is going to win, why then did you open a wailing thread?

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by yaki84: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Atiku should not have contested. If PDP had given Obi the ticket, he would have performed better than Atiku. I doubt if Atiku would have performed as much as Obi is currently doing if Atiku was running under LP.

We need to stop worshipping these Northerners.
Wike made Atiku contest, wike made Obi leave the party.
Wike that souutherners thought was fighting for them went and betray them.
Wike must be punish.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by juman(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Not when Tinubu is the sitting president....

Everybody already conceding to him the second term even before he start at all.

No no.
He should work hard to get that, unless we will vote him out.
We must have that mind.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Your wailing just started.

Swine!

Well I am a very blessed young man there is no situation that can make wail , there is no govt I won't thrive under , can we say the same for you and your second hand Toyota Corolla? 😅😅😅😅...Low IQed thing..Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

You are the failed simp and that's why in over 3000 years nobody in your lineage has made it because y'all too short sighted and can never see the big picture, go and prepare for President Tinubu Gbefu...Mumu Obidients ..Thunder Faya all of una
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your tears are streaming profusely grin

You are now planning to kill yourself because 5% grin

Oh lawd!

What a time to be alive!
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your tears are streaming profusely grin

You are now planning to kill yourself because 5% grin

Oh lawd!

What a time to be alive!

I am from the South East if you don't know but smart enough to know this nonsense Obidient movt was a ruse to get Tinubu into power so I never fell for it unlike short sighted clowns like you

4 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by LordAdam16: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Sharap Obi never had a path to Victory even if 20 Atiku stepped down for him , when will you guys get that into your shallow skulls ..I have never seen people so dull ..Face it you all worked for Jagaban

At the end of the day, we deserve what we get finally.

Many folks pointed this out. I recall repeating this severally.

Na when dem start dey complain about poor governance, nai me go start my own pepper dem. Obi was VP 2019 to Atiku. Stay the course in 2023, he refused. In 2031, he will be hustling for VP from Kwankwaso when he should be President. Then he'll be the new Buhari. Getting regional votes but always losing the whole election. Political dullards.

As for Atiku, I'm not sure how or why he was unable to convince Kwankwaso and Obi to ride with him one more time. Tinubu was out there making Muslim-Muslim commitments while he was doing Heaven knows what. Even the kyn North bloc vote is quite tame. How can you call yourself a Northern bigwig, and Southerners are giving you a run for your money in your backyard? Like Tofa, like Atiku.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Pierced(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

At the end of the day, we deserve what we get finally.

Many folks pointed this out. I recall repeating this severally.

Na when dem start dey complain about poor governance, nai me go start my own pepper dem. Obi was VP 2019 to Atiku. Stay the course in 2023, he refused. In 2031, he will be hustling for VP from Kwankwaso when he should be President. Then he'll be the new Buhari. Getting regional votes but always losing the whole election. Political dullards.

As for Atiku, I'm not sure how or why he was unable to convince Kwankwaso and Obi to ride with him one more time. Tinubu was out there making Muslim-Muslim commitments while he was doing Heaven knows what. Even the kyn North bloc vote is quite tame. How can you call yourself a Northern bigwig, and Southerners are giving you a run for your money in your backyard? Like Tofa, like Atiku.

-Lord

Nobody saw this obedient tsunami taking over like this.

But u see those south east governors.....they should be getting beating every Eke market day.

Like how can u outrightly support the opposition when u are running for senate.....like how?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

I am from the South East if you don't know but smart enough to know this nonsense Obidient movt was a ruse to get Tinubu into power so I never fell for it unlike short sighted clowns like you
You can be from kokoma tribe mahn! I don't care what your day job is!
Swine!
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

FarahAideed, I thought you are Obidient because I remember clearly that you Atikulated in 2019. Abi has your account been hacked?

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Well I am a very blessed young man there is no situation that can make wail , there is no govt I won't thrive under , can we say the same for you and your second hand Toyota Corolla? 😅😅😅😅...Low IQed thing..Tuehhh
Lol..

Online millionaire!

Who told you I have even a bicycle? grin
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by GreyLaw(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

The next few days will experience a lot of wailing!

Go and sleep! Why didn't you all come together and vote for Obi. You sound stupid and don't know it.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by GreyLaw(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Sharap Obi never had a path to Victory even if 20 Atiku stepped down for him , when will you guys get that into your shallow skulls ..I have never seen people so dull ..Face it you all worked for Jagaban

You are running too fast, as many Nigerians who don't care usually do. Declare Tinubu president today yet he won't be president. The facts will be laid bare. Wait for the exercise to be completed and everything put to rest.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
GreyLaw:

Go and sleep! Why didn't you all come together and vote for Obi. You sound stupid and don't know it.

Shut up. There was no path to an obi victory. I shouldn't be having a conversation with you if you are dumb enough not to see that.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by LordAdam16: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Nobody saw this obedient tsunami taking over like this.

But u see those south east governors.....they should be getting beating every Eke market day.

Like how can u outrightly support the opposition when u are running for senate.....like how?

Igbos are excellent in a lot of things. But you see Politics, it is not their forte at all.

I saw the Obidient Tsunami coming from a mile away. It was archetypal Wisdom of the Crowd theory. What really sealed it was the infantile permutation that the Northern votes will be shared, so Obi will win with Southern votes. That made sense to the dull f*cks.

As for the governors, they reaped what they sowed. Split ballots have worked in certain instances in the past. In parts of the North in 2015, it worked. Ideally, they'd fortify their chances by using structure to rig the legislative elections. Change the results between the polling unit and INEC collation center. Most people don't care about the legislative results, just the Presidential, so they should get away with it. But SE governors have been useless since this country was formed.

Don't even care about the SE governors. Ngige gave us Buhari. Kalu wanted to give us Lawan. Obi just gave us Tinubu. Past, present, and future. Their f**lishness is legendary. It's not like they were going to do anything useful in the Red Chamber.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

The next few days will experience a lot of wailing!

Which PDP?

Tinubu should rather stay there than for PDP to win.

So SE should be forever willing slave master for PDP after 23 years?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Pierced(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

Igbos are excellent in a lot of things. But you see Politics, it is not their forte at all.

I saw the Obidient Tsunami coming from a mile away. It was archetypal Wisdom of the Crowd theory. What really sealed it was the infantile permutation that the Northern votes will be shared, so Obi will win with Southern votes. That made sense to the dull f*cks.

As for the governors, they reaped what they sowed. Split ballots have worked in certain instances in the past. In parts of the North in 2015, it worked. Ideally, they'd fortify their chances by using structure to rig the legislative elections. Change the results between the polling unit and INEC collation center. Most people don't care about the legislative results, just the Presidential, so they should get away with it. But SE governors have been useless since this country was formed.

Don't even care about the SE governors. Ngige gave us Buhari. Kalu wanted to give us Lawan. Obi just gave us Tinubu. Past, present, and future. Their f**lishness is legendary. It's not like they were going to do anything useful in the Red Chamber.

-Lord

I am an Igbo girl......but I will say my tribe is the most stupid ever.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Pierced(f): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Which PDP?

Tinubu should rather stay there than for PDP to win.

So SE should be forever willing slave master for PDP after 23 years?

Av u guys won the presidency now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Discos Make N1tn Amid Grid Crisis, Unmetered Customers Hit 5.8m / Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures / Photos Of Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration With Naija Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.