Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! (5200 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Which PDP?

Tinubu should rather stay there than for PDP to win.

So SE should be forever willing slave master for PDP after 23 years?

Okay. Now go and be slave master to APC. You no even get slot.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by LordAdam16: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I am an Igbo girl......but I will say my tribe is the most stupid ever.

Everybody go dey alright las las.

Thank heavens, you guys don't need politics to excel. That would have been a double calamity.

Be well, nne.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:
Thanks and thanks again. We warned you. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu. We needed to band together to defeat APC. Now that you have wasted PDP votes and made Tinubu president, I hope you are happy?

The next few days will experience a lot of wailing!

Must Atiku depend on Obi to win?

If he's losing his own North to Tinubu, then he should not blame anybody.

In 2019 , That's how he got 3 million votes in the whole North, while Obi helped him and got 8 million votes in the south.

Atiku should have stepped down for a southern candidate, or even someone like Tambuwal, his outing in the North is always poor.
He's the reason PDP failed.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Must Atiku depend on Obi to win?

If he's losing his own North to Tinubu, then he should not blame anybody.

In 2019 , That's how he got 3 million votes in the whole North, while Obi helped him and got 8 million votes.

Atiku should have stepped down for a southern candidate, or even someone like Tambuwal, his outing in the North is always poor.
He's the reason PDP failed.

Obi is the reason PDP failed. Atiku will always have a better outing in the north than anyone in PDP today including Tambuwal that cannot win his state for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Okay. Now go and be slave master to APC. You no even get slot.

Ogbeni is better to be homeless than to be a slave.

When suffering comes na everybody go still hear am.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Av u guys won the presidency now?

Who has won it now?
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Softmirror: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

You sound like a Fulani slave. If Tinubu wins, Atiku should be the one to be thanked for making Tinubu president. As it stands, Obi is performing far better than Atiku. If Obi finishes ahead of Atiku, then I can claim that he is bigger than Atiku politically. We need to stop mystifying Atiku because he's a Northerner.

grin
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Okay. So don't ever complain of marginalisation. If I hear pim na god go punish you.

Why must you guys always reason from your ike nshi?

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi is the reason PDP failed. Atiku will always have a better outing in the north than anyone in PDP today including Tambuwal that cannot win his state for PDP.

If obi is the reason PDP failed.

Why didn't PDP give obi their ticket?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Softmirror: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

grin
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If obi is the reason PDP failed.

Why didn't PDP give obi their ticket?

Because there was no path to victory for him. PDP needed to work together. Obi sabotaged. Now we will all pay for his worthless ambition.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Pierced(f): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Who has won it now?

Hype ur self.....but Tinubu has it.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Okay. So don't ever complain of marginalisation. If I hear pim na god go punish you.

Why must you guys always reason from your ike nshi?

Which marginalization?

When Jonathan was President that we weren't marginalized, what did you gain as a person?

So it's now a crime for an Igbo man to contest in an election, like we no get levels abi wetin?

Even if obi fails, so what?

How many times did Buhari contest?

How many times have Atiku contested? Even when Peter wasn't Governor, Atiku has been contesting, why didn't he win all those while?

Suddenly it's Peter obi that made him fail, Bia get sense.
Quit slave mentality, be like you no get levels sef.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by FarahAideed: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Lol..

Online millionaire!

Who told you I have even a bicycle? grin

Have one real millionaire from your lineage first before you talk ..I hope you know it's not 1 million naira ( 1200 dollars ) we are talking of here ...Poor decision is the bane of your lineage ..I can never forgive Obidients for this nonsense y'all just did..See how Tinubu paid for a campaign, recruited y'all into his strategy and y'all couldn't even figure it even though visionary folks like me kept warning ...You go get one 2000 something Toyota , I know una die , faux Middle class , y'all the problem with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Which marginalization?

When Jonathan was President that we weren't marginalized, what did you gain as a person?

So it's now a crime for an Igbo man to contest in an election, like we no get levels abi wetin?

Even if obi fails, so what?

How many times did Buhari contest?

How many times have Atiku contested? Even when Peter wasn't Governor, Atiku has been contesting, why didn't he win all those while?

Suddenly it's Peter obi that made him fail, Bia get sense.
Quit slave mentality, be like you no get levels sef.

Shut up. You play politics with your brain not emotions.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Hype ur self.....but Tinubu has it.

Good luck to him, if he performs well everybody will enjoy.

If he performs bad, we will all suffer it like we are suffering Buhari's own.
No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Because there was no path to victory for him. PDP needed to work together. Obi sabotaged. Now we will all pay for his worthless ambition.

You see your hypocrisy?

So it's Atiku that had the path to Victory? Let him win naa.

PDP needed to work together, And Atiku sabotaged it, now PDP has lost.

Without Obi PDP can't win, so he's the most important, not Atiku. Atiku is a spoiler, nice one to him. Him din try

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut up. You play politics with your brain not emotions.

Make Atiku brain make am win nah.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You see your hypocrisy?

So it's Atiku that had the path to Victory? Let him win naa.

PDP needed to work together, And Atiku sabotaged it, now PDP has lost.

Without Obi PDP can't win, so he's the most important, not Atiku. Atiku is a spoiler, nice one to him. Him din try

Obi cannot win the spread. Atiku can and is doing so currently. Obi just usurped the votes he needed to win because of some foolish selfish ambitions. Nobody is thinking about the Igbos in all of these. Soludo is the only smart politician we have.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Have one real millionaire from your lineage first before you talk ..I hope you know it's not 1 million naira ( 1200 dollars ) we are talking of here ...Poor decision is the bane of your lineage ..I can never forgive Obidients for this nonsense y'all just did..See how Tinubu paid for a campaign, recruited y'all into his strategy and y'all couldn't even figure it even though visionary folks like me kept warning
What did you do to help Atiku abubakar during campaign?

I can't find a single post or thread from you supporting Atiku other than you insulting OBIdients. You never campaigned for Atiku.

It's obvious to everyone now that Atiku had been riding on the back of Peter Obi's goodwill to win the south.

Now you agree that Peter Obi is more popular, tell Atiku and Tinubu to call Obi on phone now to congratulate him.

You seem to me a maladjusted narcissist suffering from low self esteem and would hide behind his finger online to cover his true self.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by frankyychiji(f): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi cannot win the spread. Atiku can and is doing so currently. Obi just usurped the votes he needed to win because of some foolish selfish ambitions. Nobody is thinking about the Igbos in all of these. Soludo is the only smart politician we have.
Obi won big in soludos ward grin
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

You are not wise.

Ask yourself this question.

If Atiku had left the PDP and went to labour party, how many states can he win?

Atiku is just using PDP structure, nothing else.

If obi should have a structure as strong as that of PDP, plus his popularity? He will easily win the election.

Ask your self that question above.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Mfetenang: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2023
IPOB people are politically stupid,they never understand that if Obi was Atiku's running mate Tinubu would have lost. Did IPOB people really think that Northern Nigeria will vote a Nyamiri?
Una no go ever get sense I swear. grin
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by naijapips04: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are not wise.

Ask yourself this question.

If Atiku had left the PDP and went to labour party, how many states can he win?

Atiku is just using PDP structure, nothing else.

If obi should have a structure as strong as that of PDP, plus his popularity? He will easily win compared to obi in LP in this the election.

Ask your self that question above.

Atiku has been coming Second in the North only to Buhari no matter the party he contests. Peter obi cannot have that level of performance in the North. Everything else is the structure PDP has built which obi usurped.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Mfetenang: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Have one real millionaire from your lineage first before you talk ..I hope you know it's not 1 million naira ( 1200 dollars ) we are talking of here ...Poor decision is the bane of your lineage ..I can never forgive Obidients for this nonsense y'all just did..See how Tinubu paid for a campaign, recruited y'all into his strategy and y'all couldn't even figure it even though visionary folks like me kept warning ...You go get one 2000 something Toyota , I know una die , faux Middle class , y'all the problem with Nigeria
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Mfetenang: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2023
IPOB people are always talking about money money money,that's why they're being arrested all over India with drugs.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by OmoFiditi: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2023
This one na urchins consolation thread. grin grin
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DEMANDRED: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
The urchins are scared lol their fear is obvious
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DEMANDRED: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
This one na urchins consolation thread. grin grin
grin grin it's obvious bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by SenatePresdo(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Atiku has been coming Second in the North only to Buhari no matter the party he contests. Peter obi cannot have that level of performance in the North. Everything else is the structure PDP has built which obi usurped.

So how long should we have served PDP, 30 years?
Or you mean we should remain second fiddle forever because we don't have the spread?

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by DEMANDRED: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Kai aboki claiming wealth
The poverty has eaten deep into your skull.
Re: Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! by Mercury12(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Soludo don talk say e fit be say na Tinubu dey sponsor Obi sef

Cos this na masterstroke

Soludo is a wise man. I mean he truly deserve to be the first Igbo president because he reasons logically

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan The Most Cursed President On Facebook? / Senate Okays Life Sentence For Terrorists / Does Government Providing Electricity Automatically Equate to Job Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.