Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (54691 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Backpedal: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
CSTRR:
God will punish anybody that will tell us not to laugh, or to support a useless govt.

Na God punish that una mouth.

We are here to watch a movie with our popcorn.

A 4yrs long movie.

I know we are pissed

I am

But let's be mindful of our utterance

I still believe the APC has not won yet

Let's hold on and see
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by drealcivilceno(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

The problem about you people you always thinks everyone hates Obi who ever enters so far his not bringing anti Youth policy and his ready to reverse the one Buhari implemented also I'm good....

Once someone av different view you believe the person hates Obi we are all human beings nd aw u expect people not av a different view is the problem you guy's are having.....

You all will learn who BOLA AHMED TINUBU is, I hope it is not late by then!
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by inoki247: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
drealcivilceno:

You all will learn who BOLA AHMED TINUBU is, I hope it is not late by then!

You don't need to tell me to Learn who Tinubu is I'm living my life and surviving the Buhari Policy so Wu wan come again wey go worst pass Buhari...

Anybody that enters I will survive my life isn't tied to the Govt.,.

Na u people dey wait make one person enta before you work on ur life...
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Cromagnon: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I am afraid I don't agree with him. Leadership is everything. Bad people commit crimes for leaders because they know that evil leaders will protect them.

So if armed robber comes to rape your wife you will be looking and blaming bad leaders that protected him abi? You are not a follower abi, you're a free lancer ko?

When you see leaders doing the right thing, the followers will align at once. They don't have a choice; this is no rocket science.
when the followers reject the bad thing the leader will adjust. Abi if leader put his hand inside fire or is gay yet too will follow or what is the nonsense you're sayin

Example of bad follower
Always making excuses
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by misterniyi: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria's problem has never been bad governance. The people in government did not drop out f the skies did they? They came from amongst Nigerians. A rotten tree cannot produce good fruits. Never.

It is very obvious to see that in this elections so far.

Cut down the tree and plant another if you want good fruits.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by fem474: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
koyeni:
Aptly said. With the pain the APC-led govt inflicted on Nigerians. It's unfortunate people still want the party back
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by yom2(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
I disagree with you here.
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master.
We have never voted Tinubu himself as president.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years
but why was he not able to contribute some of these ideas he has in stock under buharis government? Being part of the APC party and chieftain. What are we expecting to be done differently when sworn in? Or is it a case of suffering continues?
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by kelvine(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
He was not at the Frontline as you will agree with me. He fought his way to power as you may also agree.

He made less appearances at Aso Rock except when invited.

This time just cooperate with him and watch him do things differently.

yom2:
but why was he not able to contribute some of these ideas he has in stock under buharis government? Being part of the APC party and chieftain. What are we expecting to be done differently when sworn in? Or is it a case of suffering continues?
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:13am On Feb 27, 2023
kelvine:
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years

Sir, you might not be far from the truth. On a normal day, there is nothing wrong with Tinubu contesting, it is his right; and if he gets there he is sure going to perform.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by georgeakins: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Is this a pastor or another lazy man feeding on people's sweat? Let him go and work.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by waldigit: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria is a land of collapsed value system. Her people are largely ignorant, poverty striken, self -opportunistic and greedy. All these produce low quality citizenship, which only can be cured with great leadership. But with it's present structure the chance of having such leadership is very slim. This is why those who have indept understanding of this problem are advocating for restructuring. Except this country is restructured it is going to be a circle of failure disguised as island of prosperity amist ocean of poverty.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Realiskit(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Bad government is only thing because the ruled allows it.

onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Thomasankara(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
[/color]that's why I like the Governor of Ondo state,because he's a promoter of this ideology[color=#770077]
YeyeGbami:
Government wey just dey one corner dey look una. If we cannot push for regional leaders and constitution amendment na like this naija go dey till eternity. Federal government na the biggest scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by dmz1: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
I agree. Imagine Ekiti people massively voting for APC again, again? Some people have made oath with suffering.
It's unfortunate that majority of yorubas can't rise above tribalism
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ahiboilandgas: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20
stup up voting only Labour or obi na him be correct citizens .
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by user294(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2023
If I call you ode now, them go say I dey find trouble. The Pastor did not mention Tinubu or Lagos, but because the truth can never be hidden, because the truth is like a pumped football under water, it must come up, after all, the bible says out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, you have started defending Tinubu, and mentioning Lagos. Why does your soul tell you he was talking to Tinubu? Is it because you feel Tinubu is your slave-master but you don't want that fact exposed? This your defense is like Maguire.
Ozuor.
kelvine:

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Jagznation(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Skyehigher1:
very stupid pastor how many of your useless leaders you are votes against
This guy should be banned
Admin please do the needful
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Lontorlooka(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
If only a little Wikipedia research can be carried out about Madam Tinubu . An idea of the bloodline will be revealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Abdulmimun Zareko From Jigawa Is Dead / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.