Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (54690 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by CSTRR: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Na northerners I pity pass.

Especially the core north.

They are at the lowest spectrum of devt and they have just resubscribed to another four years of suffering if the indications are anything to go by.

I don't pity them.
I no dey pity anybody again.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by CSTRR: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
In the meantime, get your popcorn and shock absorbers.

We are in for a Tinubu treat at the African union and the United Nations general assembly.

I hope the rest of the world don't laugh at us too much.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by HellVictorinho7: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we talk am na we dey du ourselves Nigeria problem no be Politicians buh the citizens are always available to be a tool...

Na the bad Citizen go lata turn politicians...
nonsense
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

Because when I looked at the data I realized he had no path to Victory, the better he did the better for Tinubu..If I saw a clear path I would have voted him but I didn't

Ok.. noted

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by membranus: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Phantom233:
From the comments I'm Beginning to believe that nairaland is a lunatic assylum

Welcome to the loon then.

Please enjoy your stay while it lasts.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by membranus: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
CSTRR:
In the meantime, get your popcorn and shock absorbers.

We are in for a Tinubu treat at the African union and the United Nations general assembly.

I hope the rest of the world don't laugh at us too much.

Are you already giving up?

The results are yet to be officially announced, please wait till then.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Olurondo: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Where are all the Pastors endorsing Peter ObiI am happy Nigeria can now see these Pastors in their true light,they cannot manipulate us anymore.They want to collect your tithes and also tell you who to vote for.Tinubu will be President of Nigeria.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by aujile(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
I disagree with you here.
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master.
We have never voted Tinubu himself as president.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years
Can you just see your life? Where did he mention Tinubu? Yet your conclusion...sentiments will never allow you to make the right decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by phemmyfour: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years
When you deprive others from voting their choice, it's no longer "free will to choose" . You are doing the billing of your slave master
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by PrinceGallant: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dindinrin. Oponu.

It is even disgusting how he is showing his intolerance

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by blowjohn(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Assuming we vote u, will u work?
Will u provide electricity, working refineries?
Talk is cheap o
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Cantonese: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I am afraid I don't agree with him. Leadership is everything. Bad people commit crimes for leaders because they know that evil leaders will protect them.

When you see leaders doing the right thing, the followers will align at once. They don't have a choice; this is no rocket science.

Without followers or supporters, how do leaders get into positions?

Kindly respond.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by LegacyB: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
gammarays1:

Oga he said the truth unless you're one of them.

You're telling me people are still voting for this evil government after passing through hell?
His own truth . Not the truth .
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by 9jaRealist: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20

Politics aside, I say it practically everyday here on Nairaland…
Nigerians are the WORST (and best) things to happen to Nigeria!

Reality is, Nigeria’s condition is a culmination of the actions of ALL NIGERIANS…
Either through active commission or through passive omission. #TakeResponsibility

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nolevel666: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I am afraid I don't agree with him. Leadership is everything. Bad people commit crimes for leaders because they know that evil leaders will protect them.

When you see leaders doing the right thing, the followers will align at once. They don't have a choice; this is no rocket science.

Oil day your head jor!!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by dyera(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we talk am na we dey du ourselves Nigeria problem no be Politicians buh the citizens are always available to be a tool...

Na the bad Citizen go lata turn politicians...

The problem of Nigeria is overpopulation with diversity and lack of unity.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by marlow1962(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
PASTOR, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BUY YOUR OWN PRIVATE JET?
Soon
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by unmask: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20
you are just realizing this after preaching something else all these years
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

super story and story for the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nolevel666: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
Our problem is dull citizens like Obiiots that cant read the room in time
You nor first know yourself talkless of your country

Soakaway brain
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by unmask: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

you could also look at it this way. Who is the bad person " the one who offers bribe or the one who receives the bribe)
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by unmask: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

you could also look at it this way. Who is the bad person " the one who offers bribe or the one who receives the bribe"
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by FarahAideed: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

You nor first know yourself talkless of your country

Soakaway brain

So dull you couldn't even put together a sensible moniker..gerat
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by kelvine(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam

Tell me in all honesty, was he mentioning Obi.
Should we just say he mentioned nobody, be sincere.

aujile:

Can you just see your life? Where did he mention Tinubu? Yet your conclusion...sentiments will never allow you to make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nolevel666: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
dyera:

The problem of Nigeria is overpopulation with diversity and lack of unity.
Gbam!

That the more reason we still need to divide.

I’m an edo person, not an igbo man in any way but our population density and ethnic differences and diversity is leading us into a pit.

Those who are saying we should stick together have no valid reasons why we should stay aside from sentiments.

I’m tired of this worthless shithole!!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nolevel666: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:

So dull you couldn't even put together a sensible moniker..gerat

You nor know yourself mumu
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by seunayantokun(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
The bad leaders are part of the bad citizens. They became some among equals! Bad leases will cease when bad citizens change.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by lokoloko84(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Government wey just dey one corner dey look una. If we cannot push for regional leaders and constitution amendment na like this naija go dey till eternity. Federal government na the biggest scam!
Thank you, bro. The solution to the madness going on is to restructure the country with full resource control either at the states or regional levels or at most separation.
Everything else is just semantics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kingsley should keep shot!

The fact that people don’t politically align with you, does not make them bad!

He should get a mop and clean his tears!
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by BlackMan6969(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

He never mentioned Tinubu to be a slave master.
Why did you assume he's talking about Tinubu?
Abi... Tinubu na Slave Master?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by tfelicityk(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Including him that said so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Abdulmimun Zareko From Jigawa Is Dead / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.