Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (54642 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
Our problem is dull citizens like Obiiots that cant read the room in time

So you are supporting Atiku ?
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by flokii: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mr. pastor Okonkwo or whatever you call yourself.. What you stated is your opinion and you can shove it up your ass cos noone cares really.

We know you so called men of God in the East were threatening your sheepies in the church to vote Peter Obi or be dealt with.. Nigeria politics will humble you and whatever evil agenda you have.

Peter Obi doesn't have experience in national politics.. dude didn't even perform well as governor so what is the silly noise about. Tribalism failed you guys again. sorry!

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Winning123: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nonesense. All because your candidate lost.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by MT: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian relationship coach and counsellor, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo has said that Nigeria's problem is bad citizens and not bad government, IGBERETV reports.

He said this following his observation of Nigeria's presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/kingsleypst/status/1629748721280770048?s=20

This one has wailed tire he forgot to preach today grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by felzokugo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
I disagree with you here.
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master,most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day.

Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years

Wit d way elections is going,will there b any need to quote you??
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Isabi4lov: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Our eyes don clear. grin grin , we don see the enemies of our country . Bible dey correct , if the wicked ones rule even the righteous ones go suffer .

Make everybody shall hold himself tight because wickedness go increase .
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by samsard(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Menclothing:
You locate your church headquarters in lagos why not Abuja
And speak ill of Lagos
Yeah, this poor grasp of logic by some of you is astounding. You can't criticize how the place you live is run because you still benefit?
I've seen a New Yorker admit that New York can be a great city but it is filthy and cost of living is insane. Going by this pedestrian logic we should be accusing him of shitting on the same places he lives?
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by gammarays1: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Menclothing:
You locate your church headquarters in lagos why not Abuja
And speak ill of Lagos
You dashed him the land and building abi?

Anyone is entitled to locate anywhere in Nigeria. You can also do same.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by xevove2061: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
PASTOR, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BUY YOUR OWN PRIVATE JET?

Are you not a bastard? What is the correlation here?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Rhassidy360: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:
You can't say we are voting our slave masters, we choose who we want and it can't be same because we are too many to choose the same person.

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master,most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day.
Lol
Tinubu is liberal, welcoming and progressive. He is also capable of giving Nigeria a different outlook.

Yes he is in APC under Buhari but this Government will be different. Quote me in 4 years
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by puremaker7(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Then don dey cry
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by pacesetting: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
These are the kind of people the pastor is referring to.
Softmirror:

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Nnatuu: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Well I always knew...

80% are criminally minded...

15% are religious and ethnic bigots...

5% are sensible....

How can the 5% influence the terrible 95%?

Well, they will still realize how bad it is in near future, even if Obi wins...

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by emmyloved(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
Hopefully the day you decide not to always allow sense to elude you. undecided
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by NawaForThisLife(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
The Northerners are the PROBLEM of this country called Nigeria.
They are too backward.
How on earth will you vote for APC
party again!!

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ulantas(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria's problem is caused by both the slaves and their slave masters.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by winner37(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Truly, citizens are the architect of their misfortune...
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Blaze14k: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

By setting up thugs to rig election. A man that cant withstand losing or a legal criminal who knows how to bend ppl to his will
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Bhol28: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING MODES ACTIVATED ALREADY.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So you are supporting Atiku ?

That is the only way to avoid Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by IbileIfe: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigeria is what Nigerians are
Groundnuts cannot produce coconuts.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Majesty7: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

You get time. Why explaining to the fraudster? Maybe Tinubu bought his father in exchange for a mirror These people can't be delivered. So, not voting for your own choice means you are doing the wrong thing? You wonder how dense some humans can be

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by drimzsmoke(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I am afraid I don't agree with him. Leadership is everything. Bad people commit crimes for leaders because they know that evil leaders will protect them.

When you see leaders doing the right thing, the followers will align at once. They don't have a choice; this is no rocket science.

I’m afraid I don’t agree with you either,during my 1st degree,the HOD of the department was a deeper life man with very strict principles.Because the department is a olosho and yahoo boys department,ALMOST everybody hated him,both students and lecturers....People don’t like an upright leader!!!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by IbileIfe: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we talk am na we dey du ourselves Nigeria problem no be Politicians buh the citizens are always available to be a tool...

Na the bad Citizen go lata turn politicians...

Nigeria is what Nigerians are
Groundnuts cannot produce coconuts.
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by osobase01(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

Nope Tinubu was never a slave master.
We have never voted Tinubu himself as president.

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Noted and we are patiently waiting!!
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

Most prosperous pastors have their church headquarters in Lagos and they have never been enslaved for one day. What we enjoy in Lagos is luxury in other places.

Guilty conscience. The pastor didn't mention anyone's name but here you are, talking about Tinubu. It shows you know how corrupt and evil he is.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Invest4growth: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
You were not informed too. 😂. Nigerians are opportunists. It took about two years to plan this election. Instead of people tomplsn.how to win votes, they were planning how to.snatch ballot boxes and BVAS. The umpire has used technology to go ahead of the moscreants
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by Enceladus(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
What is this one saying? All of you actually went to vote in your slave master which is the constitution that your candidate will swear allegiance to.

The constitution that demands all IGR's to be sent to Abuja and then shared back to the states based on Land mass and Population irrespective of how much the state contributed.

That's the real slave master, but Nigerians are stuck in the 8 years loop of messiah chasing. Keep looking for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by lagonovo: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Don't mind them. They think everyone will buy their packaged fraud. E no work, no hard feelings. You tried, Move on.

Majesty7:

You get time. Why explaining to the fraudster? Maybe Tinubu bought his father in exchange for a mirror These people can't be delivered. So, not voting for your own choice means you are doing the wrong thing? You wonder how dense some humans can be
Re: I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo by udeh3(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
kelvine:

So, when every members of his family controls a fragment of Lagos State, no body is allowed to speak against it, nobody is allowed to vote as he/she proposed, no body can choose to be a governorship candidate, no governor can dream of the next re-election except BAT says so, what do you call that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.