Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446472 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GeneralPula: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
bro4u:
Nigeria is gone if PO doesn't win- I'll be ashamed being called a Nigerian in an international gathering.
Which shame you wan even get initially?

You mean the enough shame Igbos have brought to Nigeria by drugs here & there are not making you ashamed already?

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Olaoluwa122: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:

Obi is been slaughtered in the Sw, There was a time i took a cab in Ibadan and was asking the driver whether he would vote Obi, and he said Obi who that he doesnt know any Obi he will rather vote one of his own. There are more people like this than us youths who want real change in this country

Obi should have teamed up with Atiku and contested against Tinubu, at least its safer cos right now Obi is just wasting Atiku votes in this election

So sad man
Tinubu too is not gaining any foothold anywhere my bro...Atiku is more likely to win!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking.

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged

I don't really care about Obi...

But if Atiku or Tinubu wins, then it's safe to conclude that most Nigerians have chosen the path of backwardness!

Every sane person can officially and totally wash his or her hands off this nation!

Seriously, there will be no more point fighting, praying, defending, or working to save the nation!

All of us can now finally rest, and leave the millions of idiots to their fate!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:
If Atiku no win, him and Obi go fight ooo!
Make inec announce result first
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Believeintruth: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Laple0541:
The only delay between INEC chairman and announcement of TINUBU as the winner of the election is 'TIME'.

At most, this time tomorrow, Prof. Yakubu will declare His excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the winner of the election.

Many a time when my pastor says 'may God use your enemy to bless you', I use to feel reluctant before answering, now I fully understand what he meant.

Thanks to all the children of hate and Kwankwaso's NNPP for the assistance.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

You don't have sense. Someone who clearly rigged and you are using biblical quote. Thunder will strike you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by deltateam: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Is this human beings or bots I am seeing below?

Se un is enjoying traffic
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by femisplash: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omo, see Atiku dragging votes with Tinubu in Osun. Osun really turned up, damn!.. Massive turn out!.. Adeleke, you are trying so hard to retain that seat but I swear you're a goner.
Osun is the only SW state Atiku will get 25%. God, thank God for G5!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Morphinne: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
bro4u:
Nigeria is gone if PO doesn't win- I'll be ashamed being called a Nigerian in an international gathering.
Are you even a Nigerian? What happened to “Biafuro or death”? grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by rolams(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
baralatie:

Make inec announce result first

Abi ooo!
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LordAdam16: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Class01:

Do you have complete states result from SS and SE?
Share please cus I seriously doubt your claim that Obi secured both region with wide margin..

Obi won SE convincingly.

Obi won SS, but Chieftains will rig him out.

Obi also did well in NC, but Chieftains may rig against him as well.

Every region is doing it. It does not matter who wins the polling unit, you change the result before it gets to collation center. Inflate your votes and decrease your opponent's vote. They were supposed to upload results directly to the server from the PU, but that has been hijacked.

That is what is giving Atiku hope. If he can squeeze through SS and NC, he is the President Elect.

-Lord
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by femisplash: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:

The riots/protesting coming will make Endsars look like a child's play.
Better don't make your parents cry.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Samueltemi337(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Leggo
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:

The riots/protesting coming will make Endsars look like a child's play.
Nothing go happen

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SunMusk(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi didn't need to win South West. The game is Atiku and Tinubu divide the northern vote. Obi just require 25% and is good to go. But if the North focus on only Tinubu and Atiku it will be hard for him to win. So so far he is the favorite to win
adonainana:

Obi is been slaughtered in the Sw, There was a time i took a cab in Ibadan and was asking the driver whether he would vote Obi, and he said Obi who that he doesnt know any Obi he will rather vote one of his own. There are more people like this than us youths who want real change in this country

Obi should have teamed up with Atiku and contested against Tinubu, at least its safer cos right now Obi is just wasting Atiku votes in this election

So sad man

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by rolams(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
Omo, see Atiku dragging votes with Tinubu in Osun. Osun really turned up, damn!.. Mass turn out!.. Adeleke, you are trying so hard to retain that seat but I swear you're a goner.

He has gotten 30% in Ekiti

He will get in Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by easzypeaszy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku wins.

If you like lie to yourself but reality will set in tomorrow
hahahahahaha ok let see who wl end up lyin to demsef.
I just dey watch u but wont mock u even if u come 4th place
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:
😭😭

At this rate, if INec rigs the election in favor of Apc, it’s better for Atiku to enter or Bihari continues being the president 😓
are u sure anything can happen if Tinubu wins? Na only revolution fit solve this country problem dear elections can't.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by frankyychiji(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:
I feel so sorry for Obi mehn

The best presidential candidate Nigeria never had and would never have

Party politics is the only way to success in Nigeria politics

There are so many illiterates within the Nigerian electorate, if they dont see PDP on the ballot box, its APC

There are only 2 parties in Nigeria

Obi choice of a not known LP party was his mistake

He should have easily done a deal with Atiku for PDP slot

Good man but wrong strategy

I feel so so sorry for him
Shattap please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Seunpaul01(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Childen:
Let God's will be done

There's nothing like that in a situation like this
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by fergie001: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Urchinpainer:
I will not blame you, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wake me up when Obi finally is declared tomorrow as the winner of the election

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Didi2d(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Laple0541:
The only delay between INEC chairman and announcement of TINUBU as the winner of the election is 'TIME'.

At most, this time tomorrow, Prof. Yakubu will declare His excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the winner of the election.

Many a time when my pastor says 'may God use your enemy to bless you', I use to feel reluctant before answering, now I fully understand what he meant.

Thanks to all the children of hate and Kwankwaso's NNPP for the assistance.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

How una take dey know all this information?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nolevel666: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Leave Nigeria for us, Tinubu is your NEXT President

Employ someone like him in your own business first before I believe the worms you are vomiting

Soakaway brain
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sreamsense: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking.

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged
Why are you lamenting now? Did we not warn you not to labour in vain? Votes you got at presidential levels are just share of what PDP use to get from Lagos State. It doesn't affect APC in Lagos at local government and overall state level. So, take heart; next time listen to instructions of elders

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ComrdDRS1: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
more results
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Believeintruth: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Peter Obi supporters by tomorrow will continue the agitation for Biafra land, Awon mumu generation

You don't have sense. No be we go suffer once with the useless policies of APC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Believeintruth: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are sick obi ll only be president in biafra Land not Nigeria

You don't have sense
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:
I feel so sorry for Obi mehn

The best presidential candidate Nigeria never had and would never have

Party politics is the only way to success in Nigeria politics

There are so many illiterates within the Nigerian electorate, if they dont see PDP on the ballot box, its APC

There are only 2 parties in Nigeria

Obi choice of a not known LP party was his mistake

He should have easily done a deal with Atiku for PDP slot

Good man but wrong strategy

I feel so so sorry for him
feel sorry for your self and your children.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by another1: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
Omo, see Atiku dragging votes with Tinubu in Osun. Osun really turned up, damn!.. Massive turn out!.. Adeleke, you are trying so hard to retain that seat but I swear you're a goner.
Do you see Ekiti final results?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by joshkke(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LordAdam16: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:
Omo, see Atiku dragging votes with Tinubu in Osun. Osun really turned up, damn!.. Mass turn out!.. Adeleke, you are trying so hard to retain that seat but I swear you're a goner.

Atiku already has 25% in Ekiti.
And he has done well in Osun.
He should get 25% in Oyo.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.