Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446241 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by qtx(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mamud about to start announcing results live.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Fearyourcreator: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking.

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged
Joker grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Fearyourcreator: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't bother to again because Obi is not winning.
You may even leave Nigeria for us
Simple

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by jogojogo: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

Obi won SE convincingly.

Obi won SS, but Chieftains will rig him out.

Obi also did well in NC, but Chieftains may rig against him as well.

Every region is doing it. It does not matter who wins the polling unit, you change the result before it gets to collation center. Inflate your votes and decrease your opponent's vote. They were supposed to upload results directly to the server from the PU, but that has been hijacked.

That is what is giving Atiku hope. If he can squeeze through SS and NC, he is the President Elect.

-Lord

Obi has good numbers but unfortunately he can't meet up with 25% spread

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by arejibadz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
calm guys obi is winning this

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:

Obi is been slaughtered in the Sw, There was a time i took a cab in Ibadan and was asking the driver whether he would vote Obi, and he said Obi who that he doesnt know any Obi he will rather vote one of his own. There are more people like this than us youths who want real change in this country

Obi should have teamed up with Atiku and contested against Tinubu, at least its safer cos right now Obi is just wasting Atiku votes in this election

So sad man

Your comment is irritating sir.

Obi should team up on what grounds?!! He should play second fiddle to a charlatan just like Osibanjo did?!!

What was Osibanjo's outcome please?!!

No Nigerian should be compelled to settle for mediocrity under any guise!

This is why the nation has refused to grow to the level of her mates out there! We keep settling for popular rogues!

Why didn't you ask Kwankwaso to step down or team up with his brother from the same North?!!! Isn't Kwankwaso a huge headache to Atiku up North?!!

Nigerians from certain regions are holding the nation hostage by giving block votes to charlatans!

This is what we should be talking about!

That's why leaders deliberately choose to underperform! They know that imbeciles in large numbers will keep them in office!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by femisplash: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Viicfuntop:
😭😭

At this rate, if INec rigs the election in favor of Apc, it’s better for Atiku to enter or Bihari continues being the president πŸ˜“
If you can't live under Tinubu's Presidency, kindly relocate to Somalia, it's visa free. Let all animals leave and we know the number of humans remaining.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by shilefan2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is getting more interesting!

My verdict is, Whoever North Votes for will definitely be the winner!

#Atikuiscoming!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Fearyourcreator: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
bro4u:
Nigeria is gone if PO doesn't win- I'll be ashamed being called a Nigerian in an international gathering.
Leave Nigeria abeg

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Kapeter(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
AccessME:
I'm like u bro I also prefer Atiku to win but he wouldn't. Unfortunately Tinubu will win this election, obviously they've already succeed in rigging it to his favor.
Una don start to dey cry. When you all took Atikus traditional vote in the South with Kwankwanso doing the same for him in the North what were you expecting. I laugh in Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by hideraoluwa(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

Which shame you wan even get initially?

You mean the enough shame Igbos have brought to Nigeria by drugs here & there are not making you ashamed already?
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ThatFairGuy1: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
I've already employed him with my vote, you may now use rope
Nolevel666:

Employ someone like him in your own business first before I believe the worms you are vomiting

Soakaway brain

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Lanre1st(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
Jagaban is coming cool
Jagaban is here

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by OlujobaSamuel: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking.

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged
Hmmmmmm, same thing I posted here Friday evening.
You all need to understand that democracy/change is a process not an event.
You want your desired nation with just a magic wand, do you know how many times some of those old folks have been voting, trusting the process.
Obi won't win, however, if appropriate lessons are learnt, it can give birth to a new nation.
Even if I don't support him, 3demographs (Igbos, Youths and Christians) now know they have a voice to determine how things are done. Going forward, any political leader will be careful on how to treat these groups in order not to be at the receiving end.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SimplyAJ(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't bother to again because Obi is not winning.
You may even leave Nigeria for us
Mumu man!! How much good have you gained from Nigeria as it is??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by adonainana: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your comment is irritating sir.

Obi should team up on what grounds?!! He should play second fiddle to a charlatan just like Osibanjo did?!!

What was Osibanjo's outcome please?!!

No Nigerian should be compelled to settle for mediocrity under any guise!

This is why the nation has refused to grow to the level of her mates out there! We keep settling for popular rogues!

Why didn't you ask Kwankwaso to step down or team up with his brother from the same North?!!! Isn't Kwankwaso a huge headache to Atiku up North?!!

Nigerians from certain regions are holding the nation hostage by giving block votes to charlatans!

This is what we should be talking about!

That's why leaders deliberately choose to underperform! They know that imbeciles in large numbers will keep them in office!

Nigerian demographics works differently from all this talk you have said above.

Imagine going to the numerous underaged voters in the north, to all the uneducated artisans in the south with all this grammer, it wont change anything

I still stand by it, Obi should have been more strategic with the party hosting him.

Some people in this Nigeria cant even pronounce the English word Labour party and yet we have the best candidate using it to contest

You too reason am now
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:

The riots/protesting coming will make Endsars look like a child's play.
I'll advise you to restrict the riots to Anambra and Ebonyi.
If you disrupt other people's home, you'll get the intruder/burglar treatment

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Class01: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

Obi won SE convincingly.

Obi won SS, but Chieftains will rig him out.

Obi also did well in NC, but Chieftains may rig against him as well.

Every region is doing it. It does not matter who wins the polling unit, you change the result before it gets to collation center. Inflate your votes and decrease your opponent's vote. They were supposed to upload results directly to the server from the PU, but that has been hijacked.

That is what is giving Atiku hope. If he can squeeze through SS and NC, he is the President Elect.

-Lord

I understand your angle but I'm sorry I can't dwell on it since you don't have figures from source to back it up.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SmartODINO: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
I wonder whether na ghosts dey vote all these PDAPC parties. Nigerians have resolved to make the country work again by voting for Labour party. INEC, be careful oo!!
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Illegal1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
jagaban issa goal...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by God2man2again(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Following
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by FOWSkill: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
Jagaban is coming cool

Yes, he is coming back to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by femisplash: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

Atiku already has 25% in Ekiti.
And he has done well in Osun.
He should get 25% in Oyo.

-Lord
Atiku's path is very slippery. I give him one SW state with 25% but I can concede two states of SW at most. In SE. he's abysmal. In SS. I give him 3 states with 25%, in NC, a fairly good showing, overall, I don't see him winning.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by adonainana: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cutehector:
feel sorry for your self and your children.

It doesnt change the valid points i made.

Obi should have gone for a mainstream party, he could have even contested against Atiku for the primaries of PDP, who knows on merit he could have won and been the flagbearer

The unknown status of his party has affected and is affecting him in this election

A lot of illiterate undecided voters are voting for PDP or APC cos thats the only party they know .

On the ballot paper, you see party logo there, you dont see names there.

This hasnt helped him, hope you understand my points better now

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by NutritionGuru: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
One thing that I have Observed is a Mathematical INTERSET. Most Northerners say It must Never be Obi. That if Atiku or Tinubu is Announced as President, they are very cool with it.
Also, most Southerners say It must Never be Atiku. That if either Obi or Tinubu is Announced as President, they are cool with it. So, it is only with Tinubu that there will not be any form of riot in both North and South because he built Bridges Across all the Ethnic Lines.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by clems88(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Hmmmmmm, same thing I posted here Friday evening.
You all need to understand that democracy/change is a process not an event.
You want your desired nation with just a magic wand, do you know how many times some of those old folks have been voting, trusting the process.
Obi won't win, however, if appropriate lessons are learnt, it can give birth to a new nation.
Even if I don't support him, 3demographs (Igbos, Youths and Christians) now know they have a voice to determine how things are done. Going forward, any political leader will be careful on how to treat these groups in order not to be at the receiving end.
I already told myself I'm not voting gain when Goodluck lost. I didn't bother voting because I know the people's choice doesn't count in nigeria
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Samueltemi337(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
NutritionGuru:
One thing that I have Observed is a Mathematical Intersect. Most Northerners and Southerners say It must Never be Obi. That if Atiku or Tinubu is Announced as President, they are very cool with it.
Also, most Southerners say It must Never be Atiku. That if either Obi or Tinubu is Announced as President, they are cool with it. So, it it is only with Tinubu that there will not be any form of riot in both North and South because he built Bridges Across all the Ethnic Lines.
Na only you tell yourself this rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.