Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins (4397 Views)

PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ (2) (3) (4)

This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
I go so rush you blow for ur prick and eggs I swear down by Allah . And listen I go tie iron for hand punch you I swear with all the gods of bini kingdom .Abi you dey Mad!!! Una dey ment for head !

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by madridguy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
No problem. Make Tinubu win, so keep your money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by adekolaelect(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by LegendHero(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
How much you get?

When Tinubu is declared winner, send me your account number make I bless you.

Tinubu supporters are not bitter, angry, and poor like Obiidiots.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
How much you get?

Just shut up

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by haffaze777(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wailing too sweet

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by searchng4love: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
I go so rush you blow for ur prick and eggs I swear down by Allah . And listen I go tie iron for hand punch you .Abi you dey Mad!!!
Just shamefacedly drop your account details

Shame shame shame on you

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
No problem. Make Tinubu win, so keep your money.

See from now on ,u do anyhow u collect sharperly . They go soon bust ur head u think say u can hide here ba?
Shey u dey mad abi u wan collect ?

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
No one will beg you!

We are all going to reap the dividends of Tinubu’s administration.

Stop feeling fly with the shillings you got

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchng4love:

Shame shame shame on you

See this f...oo.l I go feed ur family forever if I want but I prefer my dirty swines

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Nairalander248: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
I go so rush you blow for ur prick and eggs I swear down by Allah . And listen I go tie iron for hand punch you .Abi you dey Mad!!!

Keep your meme, Tinubu cannot win... We just retire them
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Nazgul: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
How much you get?

Lol...you APC urchins are so funny. All those I've seen supporting Tinubu are touts. This is why they've been attacking polling units up and down.

Educated yourba people are all supporting Peter Obi.

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nairalander248:

Keep your meme, Tinubu cannot win... We just retire them
see I don maaaaad . If na war make we fight men women make we scatter everywhere shey Dem dey maaaaad or something .

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Optimist4ever(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
How much you get?

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Almiron: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Awon change mongers back in 2015 later collect wotowoto, iya je Ori Awon Omo weyreh... You see these set of new retards called "urchins or agbado" , oriburuku wey dem go do na pro max, we go dey here to mock em, if that pampers oldhag later win
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchng4love:

Shame shame shame on you
Na lie

U no get money and can't give. I doubt you
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...you APC urchins are so funny. All those I've seen supporting Tinubu are touts. This is why they've been attacking polling units up and down.

Educated yourba people are all supporting Peter Obi.

Is because OBIdients dey maaaaad ,dey for just share share guns around ,axes, matchets and charms make boys take use gum body . My head don burst now.
Where men for worry and bini na? Where men I know those days.?
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Tflex01: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:

The country will turn out good if Tinubu wins, there won't be any need to beg you again.

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by madridguy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2023

Rekhina:

See from now on ,u do anyhow u collect sharperly . They go soon bust ur head u think say u can hide here ba?
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by NothingDoMe: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:

Why u dey whine Urchins na? 😅🤣
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Nazgul: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:

Is because OBIdients dey maaaaad ,dey for just share share guns around ,axes, matchets and charms make boys take use gum body . My head don burst now.
Where men for worry and bini na? Where men I know those days.?
We don't need violence to win. All we pleaded with Buhari was for him to conduct a peaceful free and fair election for us. Unfortunately he couldn't.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by ThatFairGuy1: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
You can't give what you don't have tongue

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by LegendHero(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Optimist4ever:

Pls Sir, bless me with something let me buy food and eat. Been starving for three days now. It's been hell. I'm sorry to bother u

If you can tell me how to send money without revealing my name, I will send you 10k now.

But your account don't look legit tho and it seems you are a constant begger coz your account is just 1 week old.

So I guess I will not be fooled.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Nazgul: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tflex01:

The country will turn out good if Tinubu wins, there won't be any need to beg you again.
Which country would be good. Do you know how much billions tinubu has spent right from the APC primaries up until now?

Look at how desperate he was yesterday that he had to send his army of thugs to disrupt literally all polling centers in areas he was loosing, and somehow you believe Nigeria would turn out good if he wins.

You think he has your best interest at heart. Someone that is ready to kill?

Don't worry shebi it's this Nigeria we're all in, when he removes subsidy and you start buying fuel N800 per liter without any hope of reduction, una go get sense by force.

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by NothingDoMe: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

If you can tell me how to send money without revealing my name, I will send you 10k now.

But your account don't look legit tho and it seems you are a constant begger coz your account is just 1 week old.
We should have apps for cash transfer without revealing the name of the sender.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Optimist4ever(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
How much you get?

oya boss
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

We don't need violence to win. All we pleaded with Buhari was for him to conduct a peaceful free and fair election for us. Unfortunately he couldn't.
See Dem dey maaad ! Endsars wey boys do they talk onething onething . Now na over collection I swear to allah , I swaer to Amadioha make Dem do anyhow boys go round them. Them dey craze abi na ment or betterstill Dem wan collect ?
Since na street Dem wan go ,we go bust Dem harder for streets.
Ur father!!

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Optimist4ever:

Sir, I actually do not have an idea on how to go about it. But believe me, I'm in dire need of help right now. I have nobody to run to at this time. I'm even ashamed of myself. But I trust God to touch you so u can help. Sir, even if ur identity is revealed, I promise I will not disclose it. Pls Sir help me
that idiot was my ex I feed and cloth him with my hustle .
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Optimist4ever(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

So I guess I will not be fooled.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by LegendHero(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
We should have apps for cash transfer without revealing the name of the sender.

Yeah but I guess Naija never reach the level. Even if someone gives me a palmpay acct #, so far I will need to use a bank to transact, my name go show.

Na anonymity make Nairaland sweet. Revealing yourself will defeat the essence.

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by searchng4love: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:

See this f...oo.l I go feed ur family forever if I want but I prefer my dirty swines
I can't feed your family because I don't feed swines

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / Oil Pipelines Dynamited in the Niger Delta / Campaign To Boycott Cow Meat Begins. See Pictures