Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins (4399 Views)

PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by 2mch(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin grin
This one really pain you!
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchng4love:

I can't feed your family because I don't feed swines
See APC leave me alone .You wan die ? See I be witch ooo I go nack u better spiritual blow abi u dey maaaaad?

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:
grin grin grin
This one really pain you!
uncle 2inches dick I just dey see 200,000 for APC and the thing dey scatter my Dada abi Dem want #EndNigeria ni?
Dey go soon collect better blow

1 Like

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Antell95(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
I go so rush you blow for ur prick and eggs I swear down by Allah . And listen I go tie iron for hand punch you I swear with all the gods of bini kingdom .Abi you dey Mad!!! Una dey ment for head !
was working a Presiding officer yesteray. APC thugs attacked, i had to run away with the BVAS, my phone and valuables gone. but everyth went back to normal and OBI won the unit
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by 2mch(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
uncle 2inches I just dey see 200,000 for APC and the thing dey scatter my Dada abi Dem want #EndNigeria ni?
Dey go soon collect better blow
Tinubu will do a better job. Let him come and start a path to progress for us that we can hopefully continue in future. Just wish him well. He will make effort for sure. He’s one politician that can make everybody work together. He knows we Yoruba will swallow him alive if he goes there to underperform.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

Tinubu will do a better job. Let him come and start a path to progress for us that we can hopefully continue in future. Just wish him well. He will make effort for sure. He’s one politician that can make everybody work together.
but he is so old now! If he and that kanuri will crumble the Fulani oligarchy ,let him win but if not we go destroy Nigeria .
Apc is cursed
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by searchng4love: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
See APC leave me alone .You wan die ? See I be witch ooo I go nack u better spiritual blow abi u dey maaaaad?
Be careful or you're dead.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by 2mch(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
but he is so old now! If he and that kanuri will crumble the Fulani oligarchy ,let him win but if not we go destroy Nigeria .
Apc is cursed
It doesn’t matter, old or young. As long as he can do the job. Fulani is part of Nigeria we have to work with them to make it better.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almiron:
Awon change mongers back in 2015 later collect wotowoto, iya je Ori Awon Omo weyreh... You see these set of new retards called "urchins or agbado" , oriburuku wey dem go do na pro max, we go dey here to mock em, if that pampers oldhag later win
.thunder fire Satan .
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by NothingDoMe: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Yeah but I guess Naija never reach the level. Even if someone gives me a palmpay acct #, so far I will need to use a bank to transact, my name go show.

Na anonymity make Nairaland sweet. Revealing yourself will defeat the essence.
Yeah. Last option is to get someone else to send on your behalf.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by YungMillionaire: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Igbos need to grow up when things don't go their way

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Rekhina(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
searchng4love:

Be careful or you're dead.
I don mad! I don mad!! I don mad !!! shey u no dey fear , Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh my head don scatter on top threat .
God why
Baba god why ?
Baba god I take god name beg u why u go allow tilubu urchin threaten me cry cry cry cry
No be for ijora and orile wey boys n girls dey stab Lagos agbero anyhow no be u dey watch as we dey stab them . Abi baba god u don forgot? Baba god why u come whine me na?
cry
Baba god abi u dey mad ?
Father god in heaven shey u dey craze ?

1 Like

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Sucre6: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:

See this f...oo.l I go feed ur family forever if I want but I prefer my dirty swines

Please stop replying the uneducated mofo, Nah them go suffer am las las
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Optimist4ever(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Rekhina post=121270986]that idiot was my ex I feed and cloth him with my hustle . [/quo
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by waynetee(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sucre6:

Please stop replying the uneducated mofo, Nah them go suffer am las las

You'll claim to be intelligent and successful and its only you people that still fail and wail all the time.

Get a life!
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by SisterFire(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
I don mad! I don mad!! I don mad !!! shey u no dey fear , Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh my head don scatter on top threat .
God why
Baba god why ?
Baba god I take god name beg u why u go allow tilubu urchin threaten me cry cry cry cry
No be for ijora and orile wey boys n girls dey stab Lagos agbero anyhow no be u dey watch as we dey stab them . Abi baba god u don forgot? Baba god why u come whine me na?
cry
Baba god abi u dey mad ?
Father god in heaven shey u dey craze ?
grin grin
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by emmask: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:
How much you get?

When Tinubu is declared winner, send me your account number make I bless you.

Tinubu supporters are not bitter, angry, and poor like Obiidiots.
Bros no forget me sha.
I don Dey book down o😩

1 Like

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Sucre6: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
waynetee:

You'll claim to be intelligent and successful and its only you people that still fail and wail all the time.

Get a life!

Look at this ape looking worthless urchin asking me to get a life when you are the one working your ass off for your agbado master quoting every one who didn't mention you trying to market your drug, pampers wearing, cocain sniffing agbadorian, you ain't got no life that's why u are engaged by your Agbado master to become an online urchin with 30k stipends

I didn't mention you, either did I refer to you, but since you are an urchin, I will put you in your place, you and all your extended family will wail and die of suffferness since you are a slave that is condemned to die suffering, continue languishing in sufferness, election is is over and your agbado pay master will suspend your 30k stipends, your sufferness just got started.
U never see anything, agbado munching Mofo
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by morohunfola78008: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
I can't feed your family because I don't feed swinesI can't feed your family because I don't feed swines...
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by SisterFire(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
morohunfola78008:
I can't feed your family because I don't feed swinesI can't feed your family because I don't feed swines...
smh

1 Like

Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Mfetenang: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
If you like cry till tomorrow, no Nyamiri will ever rule this country. The North will continue to give you zero votes anytime you contest.
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by dazzlingd(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rekhina:
I go so rush you blow for ur prick and eggs I swear down by Allah . And listen I go tie iron for hand punch you I swear with all the gods of bini kingdom .Abi you dey Mad!!! Una dey ment for head !

Lol, Rekhina....but why? grin
Re: This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins by Optimist4ever(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:

If you can tell me how to send money without revealing my name, I will send you 10k now.

But your account don't look legit tho and it seems you are a constant begger coz your account is just 1 week old.

So I guess I will not be fooled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) / Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life / Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.