Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (30814 Views)

Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Ekpekus(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC has not provided a level playing ground or worked truly as an umpire.
They had 4 years and humongous budget for this election. The knew the amount of polling units, wards, LAGs and States.
They knew the amount of registered voters and their demography.
Yet, they mess up in logistics, manpower training, capacity development, security, and organization.
This is one of the poorly organized elections i have ever witnessed since I started voting.
Shame on INEC

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Killermamba: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We understand you better INEC. Thanks INEC for your update.
Obi is coming, wether inec declare bulaba Escobar winner or not, he is coming watch out. And also watch out for the slotter of more south west villages by bandits, them go cry Dem nor go see tears, because APC plays politics with literally everything especially security.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When they want to carryout their devilish plans, they start writing letters, giving excuses and speaking big grammars.

It will not work this time.

Manhood Yakubu, you failed woefully.

100%

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Agonglo17: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

God will punish you
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by uduigwomen(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tell that to the gullible.
INEC sold out from what we are seeing
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by onuman: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
But you INEC must have purpoesely disabled transmission of results from your INEC BVAS directly to your INEC portal immediately after the close of voting collation.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by MrOON: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
BVAS seem to be a waste of resources since most of them couldn't upload result at polling unit.

INEC IS CORRUPT.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
INEC needs to do better on itself and officials.
With the BVAS machines, elections results should be known by now.

Imagine all that process for nothing.
What a charade!
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nayturalistic: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.

And fellow Nigerians shall be ready for you all.

Awon Oloribu
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by goddy28686: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nor be only glitch, will your IT fix the blurry results to match the rigged results already announced. Such a shame and total waste.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Elidrisy20: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Then use the old method
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nayturalistic: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Killermamba:
Obi is coming, wether inec declare bulaba Escobar winner or not, he is coming watch out. And also watch out for the slotter of more south west villages by bandits, them go cry Dem nor go see tears, because APC plays politics with literally everything especially security.

Fck U, and fck ur OBI.

We de wait for una riot and all.. we really de wait.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
In broda shaggy words.

My bad my bad I take full responsibility!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This inec funny
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Even the bible said that there is a time you rule over the people to your own detriment. This is not 70's they should be careful not to set this country ablaze in this internet age bkos of any one's ambition. Nigeria is bigger than one man's ambition.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by emanobis(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC just dey find trouble oo...make dem no try Nigerian youths this time around oo

They are d ones alrdy heating up the Country, nt just only the Polity...#Endsars Spirit Warming Up oo
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by treatise: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
A farce! Are juveniles the technical team?
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Evergreen12345(f): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
you guys are not serious at all
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
TB Joshua said...

But exactly what he said is happening..

The part and waiting is how most evil politicians will start dying one by one..
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by temizeee(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Well, they have not done well for themselves as the site is down or something…..I can’t over emphasize enough about the issues of this country because the whole system from grassroot to the top most arm of nigerian government is not well rooted, no solid foundation at every sector…..i am afraid it may continue this way even for the coming generation, i mean there’s no legacy….
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by longview007: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Evil people ...
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by DKM123: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Technical glitches that mostly only happened in the entire southern Region thereby disenfranchising millions of voters.
Yet, it went on smoothly in the North with 5thousand voters (mostly underaged) in one polling unit.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by mariahAngel(f): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The delay is giving them false hope.Tinubu that lost his State Osun wants to win Nigeria

Tinubu didn't not even come second in this election.
I can bet on it!
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
With all the funds provided to Mahmoud Yakubu and the assurance given.He still flopped.Apology not acceptable.
Even the the deployment of security operatives,thugs in Lagos were destroying election materials and intimidating voters to either vote for APC or walk out.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by fils307: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omo see lamba😱😱😱😱

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by jahsharon: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.

The Nigerian Army is waiting for you, you will be used for shooting practice by soldiers that ran away from Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec cooking a dementia candidate for 200 plus million people. Very bad
May God help the poor
Thank God my France Visa will soon be out to leave this shit hole that's full with corruption. Na the poor I pity pass

For those celebrating, If u think u re working for tinubu just torch your self and and tell your self that you're a fool, have it in mind that you're working for shetima, elrufai and oshiomole not tinubu coz tinubu is already old for this job bro

For the sake of the poor and salary earner in our midst I pray God will make Obi or atiku to win

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Emma1Oj(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
If Obi no win make Atiku win. I don't like the nonsense Tinubu boys did during the election in Lagos.
His desperation is to much and glaring.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Doyou2019: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We stand with Mahmood.
Yes, until he announces Atikytaka winner. Dey dia dey fool yourself thinking you're gloating.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by 2starboy25: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
INECRIMINAL LED BY MANHOOD

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Cantonese: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
“ The problem is totally due to technical hitches related to scaling up the lIReV from a platform for managing off-season, State elections, to one for managing nationwide general elections. It is indeed not unusual for glitches to occur and be corrected in such situations”.

With the above from INEC, can one not conclusively say that INEC is not partisan?

They had given us assurances that they had everything ready. They told us that they could cover the entire nation. We believed and we know that they can send information in real time. Unfortunately mago mago, which is the major problem with Nigerian leaders has set in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.