Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (30815 Views)

Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by shineeye1: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

"The problem is totally due to technical hitches related to scaling up the lIReV"

How convenient of INEC to frivolously dismiss the gravity of ineptitude by a simple excuse of "technical hitches"! In other words, they were never ready for an exercise of this gravity. I put it to INEC that this is not an issue of technical hitches but a calculated, premeditated arrangement to scuttle the elections and undermine the mandate of the people . The least INEC can now do is to outrightly cancel this election for which they are clearly not prepared, if they have any honor left with them. This election is a charade...

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
ELECTIONS SHOULD NEVER EVER BE CONDUCTED BY NIGERIANS ANYMORE angry

IT IS EITHER USA CONDUCT IT OR EUROPEAN UNION. angry
NIGERIANS ARE SO FRAUDULENT IN THEIR LIVETIME. angryfrom iwu to Jega to mumud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Jayden001(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is laughable. In most polling units, there is even no attempt to upload the result on the server. They just count and move. Some INEC officials would say it's an order from above

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by JasonScoolari: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

Shut up, you fool!

Just for likes and shares, you keep insinuating nonsense. Idiot!

The statement is clear enough and that is the fact. The bank Apps that are suffering technical glitches, is it also about "devilish plans"?

Dullard
Dominique Justwise Obinoscopy Seun, this is against rule number 2
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
All na rigging. Foolish man. History will not forgive you

I doesn't care who win the election in Nigeria anymore, Manchester United has made my day. Nigeria can go to hell, na all of us go suffer am together.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Luckysbab: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When they want to carryout their devilish plans, they start writing letters, giving excuses and speaking big grammars.

It will not work this time.

Manhood Yakubu, you failed woefully.

Dominique Justwise Obinoscopy Seun, this is against rule number 8
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by shineeye1: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jayden001:
This is laughable. In most polling units, there is even no attempt to upload the result on the server. They just count and move. Some INEC officials would say it's an order from above

They are never at peace with technology that can eliminate their charade. They would rather hide under the outdated analog format which all progressive nations have left behind because analog affords them the opportunity to display their witchcraft..
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Meandmycrew(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Medicine after death!
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Greatness21(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

Shut up, you fool!

Just for likes and shares, you keep insinuating nonsense. Idiot!

The statement is clear enough and that is the fact. The bank Apps that are suffering technical glitches, is it also about "devilish plans"?

Dullard
When you insult like someone who hasn't seen the four walls of university, I just laughed.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by o123456789(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Na since November 8, 2022, I talk about how INEC and hackers go take rig this election, but e go shock you the kind of comment I receive, then Obidents and Atikulates say e nor go fit happen, but how e be now? Infact after my post on Twitter and Nairaland na only Tinubu and APC talk and na insult them receive, how e be now?

See that my November 8, 2022 post for Twitter @AyanbeUzezi or Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7423613/2023-election-rigging-exposed-ayanbe

Una cry just start, Una Neva see anything.

Asiwaju is wiser!!!
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by OdefaGirl2(f): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Whatever a man sow..... That's what he will reap ooo..... Make una dey reason am
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by MartinsD12(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Inec failed woefully, no excuses we are waiting
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by jerrymej(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
An election that 305b is spent on, yet things are not gotten right. The INEC chairman is just trying to play games and he thinks just go down low... I think he'll be first to be used as a scape goat.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

NIGERIANS ARE SO FRAUDULENT IN THEIR LIVETIME. angryfrom iwu to Jega to mamud
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Telldem1(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Inec will soon hear from angry Nigerians
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Lexusgs430: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC had 8 years to prepare for one day event, they still messed it up ........ Despite the huge budget allocated to INEC ........

SHAME ON INEC ........
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Fairview1: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2023
For the first time, I'm begining to belief political prophesy in Nigeria.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Enemyofpeace: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

NIGERIANS ARE SO FRAUDULENT IN THEIR LIVETIME. angryfrom iwu to Jega to mamud
na this manhood o be the worst
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Enemyofpeace: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Fairview1:
For the first time, I'm begining to belief political prophesy in Nigeria.
what Prophecy?
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Enemyofpeace: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by IMMUNO1(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Technical glitches that didn't happen in Ekiti on 20th February. Technical glitches that is rectified by state governors and their thugs. Technical glitches that allowed accreditation but didn't allow uploading of results until the whole thing was carthed away from the PUs without proper documentation. These guys think that the billions they have collected can save them forever. Where is Jega, Maurice Iwu and co today. We are watching.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by emmayoc: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2023
madridguy:
We understand you better INEC. Thanks INEC for your update.
Oga you have always been one who supports evil but I want to tell you something. Tinubu will be dubiously declared winner and president elect on Tues but he will not sit on that throne. Peter obi will sit on that throne after may 29 through a revolution that will erupt. WRITE TODAY'S DATE AND MARK THIS WORDS. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SEALED IN THE SPIRIT
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Celeboy22: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.

That's not the real Solution

Please let's advocate for PEACE

PEACE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

Don't go to war against the State

No one survives it with a smile

Please let's advise our Youths
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by bencr7: 1:30am On Feb 27, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Best ever Elections conducted.

Better than 1993.

If not because of fairness, do you think Labour Party will get up to 5k votes nationwide under the old arrangements.

Obi supporters are just crying because they know they will answer to President Tinubu for next 8 years
u talk like if apc administration of 8 years did not affect ur pple,abi na thiz country will dey,food and goods,fuel,will go still buy am d same price.
Thank God say bad leadership, government, policy, insecurity, poverty do not know tribelism, religion, non-supporters and supporters.

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by pacespot(m): 1:49am On Feb 27, 2023
And this press release has already justified the massive rigging we experience in this election?

What should be in the mind of every Nigerian now is how to escape from this trap of a country?

A country where police in their patrol vehicle and wearing their uniform are snatching ballot boxes for politicians using a tax payers paid for AK-47 to threaten them.

Nigeria army suddenly becomes cowards before APC thugs in Lagos who are chasing voters away from their polling units.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Adeyemiaremu: 2:21am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC has a lot of questions to answer to!

It's likely that they intentionally asked/paid their programmers to mess up with the code so as to create a glitch that will favor the manual collation and in turn aid rigging because the same BVAS were used to accredit and verify voters and they didn't mess up.

Those same BVAS were used during training of ADHOC staff and it worked smoothly for offline transmission of result, so what went wrong along the line on election day?

INEC has a lot to answer to.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by vee22: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Results has been compromised once the results are not been upload at the pu
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by madridguy(m): 4:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Soldiers are everywhere. Do anyhow and see anyhow.

emmayoc:

Oga you have always been one who supports evil but I want to tell you something. Tinubu will be dubiously declared winner and president elect on Tues but he will not sit on that throne. Peter obi will sit on that throne after may 29 through a revolution that will erupt. WRITE TODAY'S DATE AND MARK THIS WORDS. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SEALED IN THE SPIRIT
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by madridguy(m): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Why should i change my comment?

GentleChief:

Let me quote you before you change your commen. Please continue standing with Mahmood oo.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Jagsconcept887(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
madridguy:
We understand you better INEC. Thanks INEC for your update.

Am sure your part of the devils agent the so called APC. How come the glitches occurred when it’s about time to post the presidential results, INEC has been compromised and this is indeed the worst election in the history of Nigeria
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by lhurd: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2023
They had 4 years to prepare for this election. What a shame...
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by holocron: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2023
..."Dem go dey speak big English for newspaper dey dabaru we Africans, say am, say am" ...fela anikulapo kuti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man / 5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.