Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (30812 Views)

Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by sparko1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good luck with that
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by integrity16(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
The election you have been preparing for 4years ago, it is on election day that you are now having technical glitches. Kuku tell us they have hacked the iRev, because I'm trying to understand why results in my polling unit is yet to be uploaded since Saturday afternoon.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by naturefellow(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We stand with Mahmood.

birds of a feather. Incompetent, unconscionable lots!

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Luckysbab: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jflex07:
INEC has failed woefully . Inec president should not think we are fools, he should watch his back,Obidients are everywhere.

When they arrest you stupid thing now, you'll start looking downcast like the scallywag you are.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by sonssyo: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Watching in HD,any nonsense from una, undecided
People won't wait for god this time around cool
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by almarthins(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We understand you better INEC. Thanks INEC for your update.

Na you go understand them better as some of us no go school na.

After spending huge amount of millions, they can still boldly tell us this kind of story.

Alibaba n AliExpress server no dey get down time na only Nigeria things dey get issues.

Make dem continue the wuru wuru formula
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by franchasofficia: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
For those rejoicing that their tribesman has won thinking this is a tribal supremacy war. This is beyond tribal bigotry.

Go and ask, many Hausa-Fulanis that happily voted and helped rig Buhari in and were rejoicing in 2015 when Buhari was declared winner are currently dead. Thousands and hundreds of them died as a result of Buhari's failure in improving security situation all over Nigeria.

Some of them got millions, had money but got kidnapped and killed by bandits. Some got killed by assassins and terrorists all because their incompetent tribesman was in power and could not improve national security.

Buhari being their tribesman didn't save them from dying in the hands of kidnappers, terrorist herdsmen and gunmen.

So don't rejoice yet.

You maybe living abroad and cheering this glaring fraud by APC, Buhari and INEC, but you may get kidnapped and killed the day you step into Nigeria to celebrate one thing or the other, as a result of your incompetent tribesman you are celebrating today that he won through massive voter compromise and election rigging.

Nature is not foolish, it has a way of balancing things in life.

Don't celebrate evil because its done by your tribesman or family member. Call every evil evil that it is and condemn it so providence and nature will be kind to you and your generation

4 Likes

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Luckysbab: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
loosecanon50:
Stupid people were busy changing results and called it technical glitches.

The youths should get ready for another endsars protest. This time around, we won’t be the victims, they will feel our full wrath. Useless country.

And you will be shot dead for nothing by the security agents. Useless dundee
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by BreconHills(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.

Enough of words. Please start coming. Start in Lagos. Our reception party is in green hummer like limousines. Ignore the guns on them. Once you enter Lagos, you will see them on your right and left. Please start there.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by PecE2Make: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Your father.
We want a new Nigeria but you guys messed up. Cancel the election because you did not keep the rules
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nayturalistic: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Killermamba:
. I nor supposed argue with you because island mosquito don suck your brain dry ma mosquito sperm full that your skull. Nobody talk about riot, read my write up before you quote me, insubordinate fool

Come sck some D my boy. Una worst nightmare don win and I’m in good mood to give out some free Ds..

Osu
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by almarthins(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

We no want. Make Una calm down. Violence no go pay any of us o. The last time I know how much I loss till date I never recover fully. I no support oh
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by hartson(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
emeernest:
Why do we struggle to get simple tasks done in this country.
There is hardly any good thing you can get in Nigeria without struggle.
Nigeria is the evil capital of the world.Righteousness is an illusion in this Zoo
A sane human will ever imagine if anything good ever exist here.
Forget about how we pose to be religious Muslims and Christians.Evil reign supreme here if you don't know ask Satan or Luficer he will tell you better.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is a stupid apology. It shows they were not prepared for the glitches. Nonsense.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Luckysbab: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tareq1105:

Go back to your Party Agents, they have copies given to them at the polling units and with that you can do your collations.

Don't mind the dullard

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by NutritionGuru: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
One thing that I have Observed is a Mathematical INTERSET. Most Northerners say It must Never be Obi. That if Atiku or Tinubu is Announced as President, they are very cool with it.
Also, most Southerners say It must Never be Atiku. That if either Obi or Tinubu is Announced as President, they are cool with it. So, it is only with Tinubu that there will not be any form of riot in both North and South because he built Bridges Across all the Ethnic Lines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by anataala: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
We’re waiting
Morgan9:
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Hokage001(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

Why don't you take the lead, Mr. John wick🙄
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

It is hackers works. Nigeria is the headquarters of cyber criminals and cyber crimes. Now one of their brothers is contesting for Presidency. They are using all the knowledge and tools at their disposal with the assistance of their brothers who work with INEC and as consultants to INEC to hack the portals.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Okwyjesus(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Cancel the election and start my afresh. That non sense INEC did open doorsfir rigging making BVAS useless.

Rivers was landslide for Obi before Wike boys start re-writing results with Dollar
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Peteridiata1001: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Breaking News:
• Obasanjo storms INEC collection center in Abuja with the real results of all the 36 state and FTC
INEC chairman was in shock when Obasanjo showed up in Abuja INEC collect with 2023 original result sheet for all States.
• How Obasanjo got the result and how he got the INEC SERVER password remains unknown as the INEC chairman's request for the suspension of the presidential election.
• The original result that Obasanjo had with him, shows Obi coming first with a 10M votes margin and Atiku coming second with 4 million votes ahead of Tinubu who couldn't get 25% in each state that is required.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by HeroicMeastro: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
unclejb2:
Any rubbish from INEC would set the country ablaze
Will set you and your family on fire
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by HeroicMeastro: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jflex07:
INEC has failed woefully . Inec president should not think we are fools, he should watch his back,Obidients are everywhere.
There is nothing like INEC President.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Doyou2019: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jflex07:
What exactly was the idiots explanation? I mean okoye

Stuttering for most part of this bit, the man on the one hand agreed that PU results were supposed to have been uploaded on IREV yesterday, but on the other, he said this wasn't something that could be done with results of a presidential election, only those of guber and NASS . He then quoted section 120 of the Electoral Act that has no correlation with this submission. All in all, he chose to heap blames on their technical team and qualified them as' slow'.
On whether INEC will rectify this issue, he said "I will.have to ask the chairman" cheesy
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When they want to carryout their devilish plans, they start writing letters, giving excuses and speaking big grammars.

It will not work this time.

Manhood Yakubu, you failed woefully.

🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️😂wetin concern eem blokos 4 dis matter Nna... ur comment made me laugh... & am deeply pained by d election outcome
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by HeroicMeastro: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
BIAFRA agitation reloading 😅
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Plonzy: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
A sabotage indeed.

SOURCE [/quote]
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by snapshot: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We stand with Mahmood.

for not performing,you need help
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by lifeandjoy: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
codingbox2:
I'm so sorry cry

It's ok
I don't mean to be harsh.
Stay blessed
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Luckysbab: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
XLence:
Incontrovertible evidence from this process is that we can never get it right as a nation through the ballot. The hopes for our electoral system that has been dashed might never be recovered. I mean people literally sacrificed a lot to vote, while believing INEC. For those celebrating the ignominy, one day you'll need people to come out and vote for your interests, you won't see them. That's the long term effects of things like these. Boys are burning PVCs where I am.

No surprises if Igbo boys are burning PVCs. Na semi-illiterates full una midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case / APC Settles For Gbajabiamila As Governors, Senators-Elect Meet Buhari / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.