Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (30816 Views)

Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by GentleChief: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We stand with Mahmood.

Let me quote you before you change your commen. Please continue standing with Mahmood oo.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
The truth is finally coming out small small. INEC redo the elections in necessary areas if u must bt sanity must be restored.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by thatigboman: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Technical issues that didn't affect the uploading of senatorial and house of reps results. What a a selective Technical issue

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
INEC needs to do better on itself and officials.
With the BVAS machines, elections results should be known by now.

They made serious mistakes in the process and they have realised the cost of such mistakes. Their credibility is at stake.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by safetyboot: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
May your life be full of technical glitches
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by ManOfSon: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Every election cycle in Nigeria these dubious characters at INEC are awarded huge budgets for electronic bla bla bla. After the elections, they start with their shithousery. This was exactly what they did in 2019. INEC is Nigeria's worst electoral nightmare.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Doyou2019: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:
BVAS seem to be a waste of resources since most of them couldn't upload result at polling unit.

INEC IS CORRUPT.

Nothing do BVAS o. It's the thieves handling it wey get issue.
Chamberlain and MaUpe of Channels made Festus Okoye look like a hapless kid on national TV today . He had no .concrete answer for the sheninagans going on. Half an hour later, he rolls out this useless letter
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Apili: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.
operation shoot at sight any inec official
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by LegacyB: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I think people should stop complaining. Let’s do end sars part 2. This time with guns.
I will help you. Do you know you can be tracked and made to answer for the nonsense you type here? Please pity your family if not yourself.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by GeneralPula: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

You people clearly doesn’t know the function of Bvas..
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by michkings: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inec is writing rubbish, shame on you... So you people are telling fools that your technicians are dropouts with nothing to offer... M*d ppl...
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Minime10(f): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
God must surely disgrace anything called inec
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by SenatePresdo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

Bro, even guys wey dey preach calmness, na them dey even vex pass now.

After suffering in Banks , Tinubu still bought over Inec.

They won't see what's coming
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Integrafamoo: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
With the billions spent and many years of preparation. You guys are up to sth
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by gbagyiza: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
emeernest:
Why do we struggle to get simple tasks done in this country.
There is hardly any good thing you cget in Nigeria without struggle.

It can be done if not for the corrupt minds of Nigerians. Na corruption finish Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by ProphetM0hammad: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
Start in your street and kill your people first

If you think any yoruba person will queue behind you to destroy Lagos because they want ibo Obi to be president then you are delusional.

You'll turn back and realized you are on your own, and one bullet from a potbellied policeman is what it will take to end you for good
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why are you anxious just relax you go chop grass las las...you can fry some water before then
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Killermamba: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Fck U, and fck ur OBI.

We de wait for una riot and all.. we really de wait.
. I nor supposed argue with you because island mosquito don suck your brain dry ma mosquito sperm full that your skull. Nobody talk about riot, read my write up before you quote me, insubordinate fool
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Pacesetter123(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wen I said Nigeria is not yet mature for the use of any electronic device in election, they will say I am lying.
Look at this type of flimsy excuse given by this inept INEC.
Instead of them to tell us that their machines have been hacked,he is talking about technical hitches.
Let all our results miss or altered in dat machine,una go hear weeeing.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by class0247: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ok
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by BluntCrazeMan: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
The BVAS Machines, The IREV Portal, The Results Collation Support System, and so on.

I want to know the need for all these Technological Innovations, since all the collations were still largely analogue and were manually done..

Most photos captured with the BVAS are blurry.
One cannot read anything out of the photos..

INEC should intensively train their POs on how to keep their hands steady and well positioned while taking photos of the results in order to capture good images, even in situations of low illumination (darkness).
PO who upload blurry photos should be severely punished..

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by MN07: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
I have read a lot of comments from people on this forum dishing out threats here and there if INEC goes ahead and rig the election.

This is not the first time neither will it be the last that INEC would rig the election to suit the highest bidder.

You Nigerians are dummies and cannot do anything other than come online and trash talk them.

Endsars protest what did you people achieve? NOTHING.

Useless protest from useless docile human beings.

Better save your energy for something better.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Redhot0007: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Someone raised the alarm that a well known technology contractor was at the background preventing results upload to the server. Have you investigated that?
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Redhot0007: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
The criminal Inec chairman never wanted this election to be free and fair. Hacking is never an excuse not transmit election results to Inec servers directly from the polling units. There's what is called secured servers and communication which the banks use to route daily transactions. How many times have bank servers or communications been hacked? Are banks now richer than the federal government in paying for secured servers and communications?
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by HeroicMeastro: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
You know better than INEC and all of us, well done
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by hartson(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jflex07:
You think your god asiwaju will win abi. Here in Rivers state,wike and his boys are trying to rig the election in favour of Tinubu but we have concrete evidences and we will shock wike and your god tifnubu. Don't celebrate yet,its too early..it is a long ride.
Reason why He constituted 200,000 foot soldiers to rig election in all the wards.Wike know that We the Obidients are smarter than him.Many people have the right figures handy.
Unknown Gunmen have seen all this rubbish that's why they were burning down Inec offices.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Jflex07(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

Nothing do BVAS o. It's the thieves handling it wey get issue.
Chamberlain and MaUpe of Channels made Festus Okoye look like a hapless kid on national TV today . He had no .concrete answer for the sheninagans going on. Half an hour later, he rolls out this useless letter
What exactly was the idiots explanation? I mean okoye
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Geminiivory: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
madridguy:
We stand with Mahmood.

everyone knows thag you ve always being sick in the head
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by HeroicMeastro: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
You and your family can do.
We cannot.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by viodemus: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think we need to chill and let nice work.

Stop all the greasy talk.

People should be allowed to vote their choice, eventhough I wish they thought about their choices more carefully.

The importance of professionalism, trainings, and expertise, have come home to roost.
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Jflex07(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
hartson:
Reason why He constituted 200,000 foot soldiers to rig election in all the wards.Wike know that We the Obidients are smarter than him.Many people have the right figures handy.
Unknown Gunmen have seen all this rubbish that's why they were burning down Inec offices.
Wike is a disgrace bro. He is among the most hated humans living in pH right now. He should not celebrate too early
Re: INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches by Luckysbab: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
When they want to carryout their devilish plans, they start writing letters, giving excuses and speaking big grammars.

It will not work this time.

Manhood Yakubu, you failed woefully.

Shut up, you fool!

Just for likes and shares, you keep insinuating nonsense. Idiot!

The statement is clear enough and that is the fact. The bank Apps that are suffering technical glitches, is it also about "devilish plans"?

Dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man / 5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.