Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election (47398 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sukkot: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Regardless of who is announced?
I admire your faith and optimism, Sukkot. cheesy
oh trust me Mariah I know for a fact that we would be fine . It’s Nigeria’s time to shine . I don’t want to get too spiritual with it but trust me when I say the last would be first and the first would be last. And so my advice to anyone would be to hang in there and stay righteous ( very important ) and prayerful because it’s time for the blessings of the LORD to come to Africa and for the west to fall. That whole Ukraine war situation is going to cause a world war that would take the west back into third world status so going there is not even an option at this time but yeah I do have strong faith and optimism grin grin. And yes it would be extremely turbulent regardless of who is announced. If Tinubu is announced, igbos would attempt to burn the country down, if Atiku is announced ? The whole south would attempt to burn the country down, if Peter is announced small elements in the north and southwest would attempt to burn it down lmao but people in the north and southwest pretty much are the types who would just accept what the poll says so there would be minimal trouble from them if Peter wins but the most eruption would come if Tinubu wins , igbos would attempt to burn the country down. They hate that man with a passion cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by ConfidentialDoc: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
lol but you know somehow I don’t think it would get to that. We would have a very turbulent few days after the results of the elections are revealed but when everything settles down a new Nigeria will emerge. We are very blessed in this country but we are very cursed too lmao but I think the curse is being lifted off. The future is bright. The west is falling. All our brothers and sisters in the white mans land will not tell you the truth about the suffering they are undergoing in these Places. A different kind of suffering that is different from epileptic power supply

So true...so true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Wildkat02: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Disregards Chioma’s oinks!

She cannot control the pain and agony running through her veins, and why she is trying to cause chaos!

By their names, you shall know them!

At the mention of “Chioma” you should know what’s expected!

And Georgina is obliviously Yoruba right? Bastaard son of a whorre
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by twosquare(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
I saw the video you sent to me yesterday....this comment strikes a chord. I heard a preacher while through revelation was opening the Book of Daniel said we are in that season, where those nations will be gathered and burnt....

As for the election...check these posts and tell me what you think....

PART 1: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02o3qcUXo44riCYsWkkgvFSfxd4sdyn8ssTvdYqGgQJLWSAGWzHnNnXxFw8A4L5GsZl&id=100000080640719&sfnsn=scwspwa&_rdc=1&_rdr

PART 2: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0WASiPTsTim88rg3t4vWfoNfwdSr4NrK6KtroJpeJPMMAsCWGMUppzc3bGoFQ96xCl&id=100000080640719&sfnsn=scwspwa&_rdc=1&_rdr

sukkot:
oh trust me Mariah I know for a fact that we would be fine . It’s Nigeria’s time to shine . I don’t want to get too spiritual with it but trust me when I say the last would be first and the first would be last. And so my advice to anyone would be to hang in there and stay righteous ( very important ) and prayerful because it’s time for the blessings of the LORD to come to Africa and for the west to fall. That whole Ukraine war situation is going to cause a world war that would take the west back into third world status so going there is not even an option at this time but yeah I do have strong faith and optimism grin grin. And yes it would be extremely turbulent regardless of who is announced. If Tinubu is announced, igbos would attempt to burn the country down, if Atiku is announced ? The whole south would attempt to burn the country down, if Peter is announced small elements in the north and southwest would attempt to burn it down lmao but people in the north and southwest pretty much are the types who would just accept what the poll says so there would be minimal trouble from them if Peter wins but the most eruption would come if Tinubu wins , igbos would attempt to burn the country down. They hate that man with a passion cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sukkot: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
twosquare:
I saw the video you sent to me yesterday....this comment strikes a chord. I heard a preacher while through revelation was opening the Book of Daniel said we are in that season, where those nations will be gathered and burnt....

As for the election...check these posts and tell me what you think....

PART 1: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02o3qcUXo44riCYsWkkgvFSfxd4sdyn8ssTvdYqGgQJLWSAGWzHnNnXxFw8A4L5GsZl&id=100000080640719&sfnsn=scwspwa&_rdc=1&_rdr

PART 2: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0WASiPTsTim88rg3t4vWfoNfwdSr4NrK6KtroJpeJPMMAsCWGMUppzc3bGoFQ96xCl&id=100000080640719&sfnsn=scwspwa&_rdc=1&_rdr

yes Sir we are definitely at that point where the beAst would be destroyed and burnt. As for the two articles it’s lots of wisdom in it but his conclusions I don’t think I necessarily agree with but we shall see if his conclusions come to past like I think one of his conclusions is that the only time there would be peace is if the king from the west gets the crown and in the bigger scheme of things yes an age of peace would be ushered in globally but not until after a period of intense turmoil. I think he also said but the west would not and cannot win but it’s looking very much like Tinubu has won it . But let’s watch and see if he is declared the winner
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by twosquare(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Okay. Let's wait for not only the declaration as the winner but handing over power to him....
sukkot:
yes Sir we are definitely at that point where the beAst would be destroyed and burnt. As for the two articles it’s lots of wisdom in it but his conclusions I don’t think I necessarily agree with but we shall see if his conclusions come to past like I think one of his conclusions is that the only time there would be peace is if the king from the west gets the crown and in the bigger scheme of things yes an age of peace would be ushered in globally but not until after a period of intense turmoil. I think he also said but the west would not and cannot win but it’s looking very much like Tinubu has won it . But let’s watch and see if he is declared the winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sukkot: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
twosquare:
Okay. Let's wait for not only the declaration as the winner but handing over power to him....
yes Sir
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by MYMINDER(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

oga, not nigerians. specifically obi fans and am sure it includes you. they were the ones hailing buhari. i am a nigerian and i wasnt in your league of people who believed that by creating naira scarcity, buhari "wanted to leave a good ending to his disastrous 8 years". you can check my previous posts. you will see the insults i got from your fellow "obidients".

how does creating naira scarcity and suffering equate to leaving a good ending? if you believed that, that was callous of you. its now you know that "its all lies". i laugh in kukuruku grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't be facetious. I was referring to credible elections. Buhari wasn't on the ballot
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by lexy2014: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2023
MYMINDER:

Don't be facetious. I was referring to credible elections. Buhari wasn't on the ballot

oga, not nigerians. specifically obi fans and am sure it includes you. they were the ones hailing buhari. i am a nigerian and i wasnt in your league of people who believed that by creating naira scarcity, buhari "wanted to leave a good ending to his disastrous 8 years". you can check my previous posts. you will see the insults i got from your fellow "obidients".

how does creating naira scarcity and suffering equate to leaving a good ending? if you believed that, that was callous of you. its now you know that "its all lies". i laugh in kukuruku grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.