Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election (47396 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Purelypure(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Can we have meaningful stuff on front page please.

Lets dedicate this period for serious election matters

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Of course. In the past they were getting paid but this time around they're screaming like goat

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by highchief1: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
This election has ended friendships, business partnership and relationships like no other.
e finish me o.I no get friends again say I Dey support tinubu.all my friends when follow Obi Dey beat me.but wetin concern me.na only me waka come the life.

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Isabi4lov: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pls somebody should help me check on Krikman he's also a nairlander and my friend.

I just got the message from his sister right now that he's dead 😭😭😭😭

I can't believe this 😭😭😭

Pls who else knows him apart from me .

Oh my God 😭😭😭😭
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by GeneralPula: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallvictor23:

Tribalism ruined Nigeria and will keep doing so , it’s so sad but it’s reality .

Igbos were the first tribe in Nigeria to introduce tribalism into politics when they were handling power. It’s the same tribalism that made them scrap regionalism..

All of what is happening to them nah Karma..

I’m not telling you to believe..

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by ProphetM0hammad: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
micchi:
If inec like let them go to heaven to moon to underworld when they do resume the people choice must be announced Nigeria youths defend the future of our unborn generation obi is the future

How many of you did meeting and agreed that Obi is the future?
You can't force your choice on others

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by GeneralPula: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Meanwhile Monalisa @monalisacode posted videos of people being killed in her hometown of Rivers State and was calling on security agents to intervene.

There were various videos of thugs attacking people and carting away with ballot boxes. If you all remember vividly, one thug in Okota was almost killed by voters in Lagos when he tried snatching ballots.

While I was posting those updates, Chioma Chukwu felt the need to tell me to stop. That I have a brand to protect and that I should say the election was peaceful.

She will never forget my responses to her and she unfollowed me and I blocked her as well. It is incumbent to end friendships with people who lack or sell their integrity and dignity for a few personal gains, I cut you off.

Many of our celebrities are compromised. They are all about their brands and stomach infrastructure.
Fast forward today, here she is shouting like a cow for her safety.

Thank God this is coming from her fellow Igbos..

Majority of them supporting Peter Obi are just doing it cuz of tribe. They’ll never vote peter obi if he was a Yoruba man..

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
micchi:
If inec like let them go to heaven to moon to underworld when they do resume the people choice must be announced Nigeria youths defend the future of our unborn generation obi is the future

Obi is PDP, don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by BreconHills(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
This election has ended friendships, business partnership and relationships like no other.

It's a sad thing 😢

One reason why I banned political conversations on my house church whatsapp group and honestly today, we are reaping the benefits of it.

These days, people are saying things to each other that are unlikely to ever be forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Vopigag: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by TechtraGadgets: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
-
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

My friend sent me a link to a comment. I clicked and it was mine. He asked why I would say Tinubu is hands-on. From his tone I knew it would lead to an argument and I didn’t intend to respond past the first question. Next thing he said was “I won’t allow this election make me lose friendships” and I responded “Amin!”.🤣

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by VULCAN(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
We should disregard the thugs we saw in the video.

I hope you are consumed in the revolution that is coming

CoronaVirusRelo:
Disregards Chioma’s oinks!

She cannot control the pain and agony running through her veins, and why she is trying to cause chaos!

By their names, you shall know them!

At the mention of “Chioma” you should know what’s expected!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

If tribalism doesn't kill you i don't know what will. Your IQ is very low. It's obvious you are kid. Polluting the whole thread with shitty comments.

To give your head a brain resetting slap dey worry me aswear. 😐 History will never be kind to you all that voted APC again after this 8 yrs of suffering.

Shameless urchins. Reinforcers of failure. 😑

Damn!

You very pained

😭😭😭😭
🪣🪣🪣🪣

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nolevel666: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Disregards Chioma’s oinks!

She cannot control the pain and agony running through her veins, and why she is trying to cause chaos!

By their names, you shall know them!

At the mention of “Chioma” you should know what’s expected!

Your cup go soon full

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Adeneeyee84: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank God I no believe all those acting she was doing yesterday, Awon yeyebrity lasan lasan

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nolevel666:

Your cup go soon full

You fvckin pained!

😭😭😭
🪣🪣🪣
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by freddie009(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fear women, she kept it in her mind for 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sisisioge: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
This Georgina is truly a bitter person! Na wa
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sageb: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sauter:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpGcpmTDewF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
Don't distract us , we are busy with election matters.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by boxypane(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fast forward today, here she is shouting like a cow for her safety.

That's my contribution grin grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by teminnem: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election saga is getting over heated. my personal opinion is irrespective of anybody that wins, we should hold the administration accountable for anything the masses want as they are supposed to be servants to the masses. we should be law abiding in demanding for our human and civic rights.
1. Police Brutality (End Sars) ~~ Peaceful Protest
2. Corruption ~~~Peaceful protest
3. Nepotism ~~~~Peaceful Protest
4. electricity ~~~~Peaceful protest
5. Economic Hardship ~~~~Peaceful protest. etc. We can Vote them out
Another matter is why cant we also vote in the judicial arm of government undecided undecided undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by SonofGod231: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
These worthless fellowz can't live off social media,so they see this as an opportunity to trend... Bullshitt
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Zaynmax: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
sisisioge:
This Georgina is truly a bitter person! Na wa
she is not bitter or toxic what she said was the true you don't speak up because it affect you now you speak up cause it affect others before 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Kobicove(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't have the time for this women palava undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Reelmii: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
cheesy it is only a stupid person that will let this election destroy his/her relationship

All this politicians are not enemies.....u will still see them in events after now,, chatting and making merry....

Now u that have lost a friendship with someone that may be ur helper in future.....will now be looking stupid....

Coommon sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.