Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election (47387 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by pocohantas(f): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Klass99:

This was the exact same thing my sister said, I am for PO and she's rooting for The Jagaban of Borgu like she loves to call him cheesy.

Interestingly, I asked her why the Jagaban? And everything she said made solid sense to me, when she asked me why PO my points and reasons couldn't stand up to her's or hold up under scrutiny, and it quickly became clear I was religiously sentimental and biased.

This election makes me wonder how inter tribal couples/marriages are doing, particularly marriages between Yorubas and Igbos. The hate and toxicity is strong and real, I only hope what I see on NL ends here and people are not carrying this toxicity over to their real lives offline.

I have avoided every political thread till now, only checking them to get info on the results. It's a good thing I don't belong to one of the three major tribes of Naija, otherwise I may have been sucked into the cosmos of this never ending e-tribal wars. I see the exchange of insults from two of the tribes, directed at each other, and I mentally cringed. Like wth!

Like someone said above only stupid people will allow this election and the battle of the elites destroy their friendships or relationships.

I like to say the truth even if e no favour me. Tinubu has paid his dues. While I don’t like his brand of politics, I give him credit for that.

Same reason I avoid Politics section. Tribe is a very serious issue for many. So, I steer clear of tribal arguments. One ballot-snatching-dolt was trying to provoke me yesterday, I reported all the comments and cleared them from my feed. I just do not want to see them. I know his way and I am sure his comment would be laced with tribal jargons. If I decide to view Yoruba people through his lens, it would unfair to the sensible ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Klass99(f): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by kushme: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Both of you are pvssies who had contributed to the suffering of Nigerians through your pvssies. Collecting constituency monies from thirsty politicians who're supposed to have developed their communities through the monies given to you. Men dey Fvckup..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by lexy2014: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Isobug:
No matter how far you have gone doing the wrong thing, it is never too late to come back to do the right thing........ Chinese saying.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is doomed for destruction. Nothing can ever be done rightly in this country, nothing, never. Just look at the much talked about BVAS and realtime upload display, no where to be found.
The youth have already towed the footsteps of their corrupt elites, no going back for Nigeria. For youth Corpers to assist in election malpractices because they have been compromised, it is finished.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin where all obi fans who have screaming on top of their voices that buhari used naira scarcity to cripple the vote buying abilities of politicians and by causing suffering buhari is the best president nigeria has ever had. where is the free and fair election they said buhari is giving nigerians? the same person that showed voters what he voted for so that everybody in katsina will do the same.

i am disappointed that obis fans believed that a fraud like buhari will do the right thing
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Queenlizzy19: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Not that anyone should be happy with bad things happening but this is also a lesson to everyone of us

If you show selfishness today, be ready to suffer the effects of your today's action tomorrow

Whatever seed you plant, that is what you will reap.

https://kamsikonsults.com.ng/

Sauter:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpGcpmTDewF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Henrhyme4u(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Ori yin Jo buru eyin Omo irankiran gbogbo.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Henrhyme4u(m): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Neddstark:
While shouting with her camera on, a part of her was acting. Playing the role of the victim. Never trust a female actress.

Don't mind the yeye lady, she acted the script and was shouting.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Pityoobi: 2:31am On Feb 27, 2023
searchlight:
You don't have sense. I hope this is not how most Yorubas are.
Oloriburuku omo ale. Na maggot full your brain.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Oduduwa707: 3:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Igbos are indeed the worst pple on earth. Their way of life stinks! They're not accommodating, arrogant, useless etc...

They make it easy for folks like us to wanna discredit a great candidate in Peter Obi.

Bunch of Savages! angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by blackpanda: 3:13am On Feb 27, 2023
micchi:
If inec like let them go to heaven to moon to underworld when they do resume the people choice must be announced Nigeria youths defend the future of our unborn generation obi is the future

Obi ko obalende ni
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by MYMINDER(m): 3:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Tallvictor23:

Tribalism ruined Nigeria and will keep doing so , it’s so sad but it’s reality .

The election is being rigged. The evidence of votes being changed to favor the ruling party is everywhere. The reality is what will be announced is different from the actual voting that took place in most places especially in the areas APC appears to be losing to different degrees. The suffering by most Nigerians will lead to the kind of resistance never expected by those at the corridors of power. You can take people's votes and make yours but, their will to rise above the usual will shock most Nigerians.The youths are DOWN and fear no fall. Fear the person that sees no future to be excited about There is God and he is never mocked. THE Truth shall not be silenced.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by MYMINDER(m): 3:22am On Feb 27, 2023
kiss
Oduduwa707:
Igbos are indeed the worst pple on earth. Their way of life stinks! They're not accommodating, arrogant, useless etc...

They make it easy for folks like us to wanna discredit a great candidate in Peter Obi.

Bunch of Savages! angry

Keep working hard to make Heaven. You are on the right path... "My people perish for lack of knowledge."
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by MYMINDER(m): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2023
lexy2014:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin where all obi fans who have screaming on top of their voices that buhari used naira scarcity to cripple the vote buying abilities of politicians and by causing suffering buhari is the best president nigeria has ever had. where is the free and fair election they said buhari is giving nigerians? the same person that showed voters what he voted for so that everybody in katsina will do the same.

i am disappointed that obis fans believed that a fraud like buhari will do the right thing

Error on your part. Nigerians thought he (President) wanted to leave a good ending to his disastrous 8 years. Obviously its all lies.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Tannhauser(m): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2023
teminnem:
This election saga is getting over heated. my personal opinion is irrespective of anybody that wins, we should hold the administration accountable for anything the masses want as they are supposed to be servants to the masses. we should be law abiding in demanding for our human and civic rights.
1. Police Brutality (End Sars) ~~ Peaceful Protest
2. Corruption ~~~Peaceful protest
3. Nepotism ~~~~Peaceful Protest
4. electricity ~~~~Peaceful protest
5. Economic Hardship ~~~~Peaceful protest. etc. We can Vote them out
Another matter is why cant we also vote in the judicial arm of government undecided undecided undecided

You have your heads in the clouds...come and protest in a Tinubu administration, if you return home with only a broken head thank your lucky stars, abi you think say everybody dey tolerant like GEJ?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by lexy2014: 3:49am On Feb 27, 2023
MYMINDER:

Error on your part. Nigerians thought he (President) wanted to leave a good ending to his disastrous 8 years. Obviously its all lies.

oga, not nigerians. specifically obi fans and am sure it includes you. they were the ones hailing buhari. i am a nigerian and i wasnt in your league of people who believed that by creating naira scarcity, buhari "wanted to leave a good ending to his disastrous 8 years". you can check my previous posts. you will see the insults i got from your fellow "obidients".

how does creating naira scarcity and suffering equate to leaving a good ending? if you believed that, that was callous of you. its now you know that "its all lies". i laugh in kukuruku grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Tannhauser(m): 3:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Klass99:

Well said 👍.The bolded text was another thing my sis said, are you ladies reading from the same script?

I don't get why people are this worked up and ready to fight so badly, when Atiku, PO & Jagaban don't even know any of us personally.

Great, just great. I agree completely, so once a man is perceived as having 'paid his dues', whatever that means, no matter how incapacitated, or how deplorable, he must be installed as president. Brilliant!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by FireUpNow(m): 3:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Who know all these for election
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by reddingtonblack: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Klass99:

This was the exact same thing my sister said, I am for PO and she's rooting for The Jagaban like she loves to call him .

Interestingly, I asked her why the Jagaban? And everything she said made solid sense to me, when she asked me why PO my points and reasons couldn't stand up to her's or hold up under scrutiny, and it quickly became clear I was religiously sentimental and biased.

This election makes me wonder how inter tribal couples/marriages are doing, particularly marriages between Yorubas and Igbos. The hate and toxicity is strong and real, I only hope what I see on NL ends here and people are not carrying this toxicity over to their real lives offline.

I have avoided 95% of political threads till now, only checking them to get info on the results. I see the exchange of insults between two tribes and I mentally cringe. Like someone said above only stupid people will allow this election and the battle of the elites destroy their friendships or relationships.

Pre election season, gender war was a common thing here, now its tribal war because our politics in the south is field with immaturity, they tried the religion card at some point but youths of this generation are not religion sensitive, rather we are more divided along ethnicity line.

At my polling unit i sat with igbos and we had an interesting conversations until one came said hope you are "no shishi" when i said No, he spoke to me in igbo and i could not reponse immediately their countenances toward me change from that minutes they spoke in igbo until i had to leave. i am not light skin why do you think they mistakened me for an igbo ??
Just becos i posted "BATIFIED" on my own status, two female friends (igbo) blocked me on whatsapp, i still hope its a joke undecided
Look at the voting pattern from the East and compare with the West you will see where the problem stems from, yorubas are very passive people look them with respect and they will overwhelm you with respect irrespective of tribe.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by blakkydikky(m): 4:39am On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
This election has ended friendships, business partnership and relationships like no other.
... The same election that wouldn't prevent Tinubu,Atiku and Obi eating together in a plate tomorrow?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sukkot: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sukkot, with all that is going on, what do you have to say? cheesy
Would you consider going back to the UK?
hey MariahAngel how are you ? Trust you are doing fine. Would I consider going back to the UK ? For what ? The UK is not what it used to be. There is nothing there again but depression and bills bills bills and cold weather . And because of brexit and the Ukraine war the economic activity of the place is down. I wouldn’t go back to the UK but if Nigeria crashes lmao I wouldn’t mind trying Gambia or Senegal grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Danisaint112(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2023
mayortm001:
After facing racism outside the country, you will still face tribalism in your own country. There was indeed a country.

If you can survive the tribalism in Nigeria trust me you can survive racism anywhere in the world. The tribalism in Nigeria alone surpasses that of the entire Africa

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Danisaint112(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Damn!

You very pained

😭😭😭😭
🪣🪣🪣🪣

I won't deny being pained. I am because I thought for once majority of the masses will get it right this time but it's obvious youths and things like you who are comfortable with slavery and suffering is massive.

If your Tinubu wins my Japa plan continues. I won't suffer this nonsense with you all again.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Danisaint112(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Tallvictor23:

Tribalism ruined Nigeria and will keep doing so , it’s so sad but it’s reality .

I am telling you. If someone told me APC will be leading in votes in Ekiti wether by hook or by crook I won't believe it.

Aside rigging by Tribalistic people full fledged tribalism occurred that made them disregard Peter Obi and even Atiku to vote Tinubu (APC) again. I just weak.

This election will determine wether I will give up on Nigeria or not.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Tallvictor23: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

I am telling you. If someone told me APC will be leading in votes in Ekiti wether by hook or by crook I won't believe it.

Aside rigging by Tribalistic people full fledged tribalism occurred that made them disregard Peter Obi and even Atiku to vote Tinubu (APC) again. I just weak.

This election will determine wether I will give up on Nigeria or not.

It’s not even rigging alone , tribalism is the core virus that is eating our country apart . Some will rather vote their tribe and suffer it , but then I always wonder what they gain at the end . Imagine voting for someone you can clearly see isn’t even mentally stable to handle an organization. Tbh me I’ve given up already , I have
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Tallvictor23: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2023
MYMINDER:

The election is being rigged. The evidence of votes being changed to favor the ruling party is everywhere. The reality is what will be announced is different from the actual voting that took place in most places especially in the areas APC appears to be losing to different degrees. The suffering by most Nigerians will lead to the kind of resistance never expected by those at the corridors of power. You can take people's votes and make yours but, their will to rise above the usual will shock most Nigerians.The youths are DOWN and fear no fall. Fear the person that sees no future to be excited about There is God and he is never mocked. THE Truth shall not be silenced.

See ehn , I won’t lie , you can’t win against the government, if they rig this thing and the youth protests or cause an uprising , these greedy men in power will still win , they have power , you can’t win against them , it will just be unfair and really sad , but the reality is you can’t win against them .
Someone was saying end SARS will be a joke if the government rig this election , but the truth is this , even when people were massacred at toll gate , and everything happened , the government still won , you see this country ehn , it’s gone
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Isobug: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Yeye
Oponu, my comment is not for dullards
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Fearyourcreator: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Isobug:

Oponu, my comment is not for dullards
Lolzzzz! Sorry scholar
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by mariahAngel(f): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
hey MariahAngel how are you ? Trust you are doing fine.

Would I consider going back to the UK ? For what ? The UK is not what it used to be. There is nothing there again but depression and bills bills bills and cold weather . And because of brexit and the Ukraine war the economic activity of the place is down. I wouldn’t go back to the UK but if Nigeria crashes lmao I wouldn’t mind trying Gambia or Senegal grin

Very well, thank you Sukkot.
Good morning to you.

Well, I hear The Gambia is the new land flowing with milk and honey. cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sukkot: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Very well, thank you Sukkot.
Good morning to you.

Well, I hear The Gambia is the new land flowing with milk and honey. cheesy
lol but you know somehow I don’t think it would get to that. We would have a very turbulent few days after the results of the elections are revealed but when everything settles down a new Nigeria will emerge. We are very blessed in this country but we are very cursed too lmao but I think the curse is being lifted off. The future is bright. The west is falling. All our brothers and sisters in the white mans land will not tell you the truth about the suffering they are undergoing in these Places. A different kind of suffering that is different from epileptic power supply
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Pityoobi: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
searchlight:
You don't have sense. I hope this is not how most Yorubas are.
Werey eat agbado…you dey hungry, stupid squalor.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by mariahAngel(f): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
lol but you know somehow I don’t think it would get to that. We would have a very turbulent few days after the results of the elections are revealed but when everything settles down a new Nigeria will emerge. We are very blessed in this country but we are very cursed too lmao but I think the curse is being lifted off. The future is bright.

The west is falling. All our brothers and sisters in the white mans land will not tell you the truth about the suffering they are undergoing in these Places. A different kind of suffering that is different from epileptic power supply

Regardless of who is announced?
I admire your faith and optimism, Sukkot. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.