Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election (35420 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits / Nnamdi Kanu’s Victory In Court Today: The Last Of My Predictions Also Came Throu / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
The spirits of those killed at the endsars lekki tollgate are angry angry
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by ProphetM0hammad: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
It's a normal occurrence in the north in this season
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by wildikeman(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:
Nairaland is becoming too tribalistic and not accomodating these days.

Everything here annoys me. I just read d news without heading to the cs.

Seun u should handle this or u will eventually loose people here to other site

Seun himself is a tribalistic bigot
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by PastorandMentor(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
This was the same scenario that happened during that fake prophets crusade.. Bushari then in south Africa said angels were around and people were screaming holy holy holy
grin cheesy
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by hammerT: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Hosea 8:7
Hosea 8:7: "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."

THE ELECTION IS NOT ORDINARY.

IF APC RIG AM, THEY WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF GOD.

THIS COUNTRY WILL BOIL.

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Killermamba: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
The spirit of tinubu
Common guy, as much as I hate his corrupt ass, this is too much please no matter what, he doesn't deserve such. please take it down and stop the spread of such.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by PrinceOfLagos: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
This election is highly spiritual

😆 😂
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by malaria(f): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
This is normal sandstorm witnessed in the north na
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by hammerT: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This election is highly spiritual

😆 😂

PEOPLE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR RIGGING THIS ELECTION.

GO MARK THIS POST.

THEY HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA TO AVOID WAR.

SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED BY BALLOT, WE WILL NOW SETTLE WITH BULLET AND BOMBS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by EmeeNaka: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
This video has been in the internet since 2020

2 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by babaijebue(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2023
No man or woman or god or devil can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. Jagaban is coming.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by MARYIAN(f): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
😂😂
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by wildikeman(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:
Mumu ignorants. Na angry spirit sef cause earthquakes for Turkey

Na so o...to tell you the mind and to tell you the psyche of many Nigerians live with. Very ignorant people
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by xavuv: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Truth is there are no other sites. Nairaland is enjoying monopoly for now.

2 Likes

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by ProphetM0hammad: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Antoeni:
If you think you can rewrite the results of an election that you lost this heavily, and somehow actually take office and rule despite having been so obviously and overwhelmingly rejected, then you're welcome to go ahead and try.

The people have spoken.
Will all these baseless allegations even be enough consolation for you?

This mindset of the election was rigged if Obi doesn't win is pathetic. We are talking about someone dragging 3rd position and wouldn't make the required 25% in 24 states

Only you can give yourself rest

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by hammerT: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2023
SINCE ELECTION HAVE BEEN HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL THE BALLOT SNASHING AND RIGGGING, NOTHING HAVE HAPPEN SO THEY THINK IT WILL CONTINUE LIKE THAT FOREVER?

THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IN THIS LIFE IS CHANGE.

THEY WILL SEE A NEW CHANGE WITH THIS ELECTION SHOULD THEY RIG IT.

ACCOUNTABILITY, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

WE DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD NOT RIG OR COMMIT FRAUDULENT RESULT, JUST KNOW THAT THIS TIME YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT, THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY OF CAMERA AND PVC.

MANY WILL DIE IN PRISON, WHILST OTHERS WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING OFF A CRANE SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE THEIR STINKING BODY.

DO THE CRIME, PAY THE PRICE.

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by mauchiz: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
The spirit of tinubu

Please no matter what,just calm down,
Guess ur angry,relax,calm down this picture,is not really good.
He has done so many evil,but remove this picture.

Pls
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Thank God for EnterBiafra media; if not competition from there, tribal political thugs would have mess NL beyond recognition.

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Roon9(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu get level I swear he talk am he do am Chai he is the greatest strategic politician of all times my heart for the man even though am one of his haters I have no choice . sir I which to be your political grand son

With your 2gb NAI u take post this nonsense? Criminal way struggle for him state? Yes fowl
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Legal001: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2023
The gods are angry
If only they can use this anger and face inec, so that they can be credible for once grin
Anyway sha its just a natural occurrence
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by leisuretym: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Regional government is What we need
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by hammerT: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2023
UNTIL NIGERIANS SEE THIS, THEY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE MINDSET OF TODAY'S YOUTH.

YOU RIG OUR ELECTION, WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY, AGE OR GREY HAIR, WE WILL HANG YOU HIGH ON A CRANE, SO THE WORLD CAN SEE.

U WILL UNDERSTAND!

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Pls, kindly refer me to other sites, thanks.
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by backtovillage: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2023
I thought it was Edo state
Bcuz na dem get winch pass
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by franugo(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

I have raised this several times on this platform and even mentioned seun....it's as if he tacitly supports the open tribalism being displayed on this platform cause i don't understand how some imbeciles don't get banned for life
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Offpoint1: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
I saw this on fb reel 3 days before election... Ain't on election day

1 Like

Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Robenna(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Bobbysmicky:

Seems you chop breakfast boss

Nothing de impress you

You just de para for yourself
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Godwin4444: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
The spirit of tinubu
mynd44

Rule 2 broken
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Maybe they were busy rigging under the tent
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by samonak(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2023
The same thing happened in my PU . na so people just de shout holy ghost FIRE!
Re: Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election by Bucky001(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Which other alternative site is there bro? Cos I'm lost already. quote author=Bobbysmicky post=121294945]Nairaland is becoming too tribalistic and not accomodating these days.

Seun u should handle this or u will eventually loose people here to other site[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.